15 Day Indigenous Australia Discovery Tour
Western Australia, Outback & Great Barrier Reef from $3,995*
|Highlights & Inclusions:
- 15 Days / 13 Nights Australia
- Accommodation: Perth (3), Darwin (3), Port Douglas (4), Sydney (3)
- Domestic Flights & Airport Shuttle Transfers
- Sydney Opera House guided tour
- Guided Sydney Harbour cruise
- Discover the world’s most ancient human culture on a 90-minute leisurely walkabout with an Aboriginal guide in The Rocks, and Journey into Dreamtime, the culture of Aboriginal People.
- Hear fascinating stories of Australian wildlife told through the perspective of an Aboriginal guide as you journey through the Taronga Zoo in Sydney
- Embark on a fun, exclusive tour allows you to join in a real Aboriginal cultural experience, combining pristine natural beauty of the World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park
- Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Travel south from Darwin to explore the picturesque Litchfield National Park
- Visit Western Australia’s infamous Wave Rock, cross vast farming plains via the Darling Ranges, enjoy a picnic lunch, and visit a Native Wildlife Park
- Explore the beautiful cities of Perth and Fremantle on a guided city tour
- This itinerary is customizable
- Additional Touring
- Private Transfers
- Flight class of service
Upgrade Supplements will apply.
Optional Extras & Customization
- Extend your package to see more of Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or Tahiti
- Additional Day Tour options: Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb, Kakadu, Arnhem Land Escarpment & Yellow Water Billabong, Cape Tribulation, Daintree Rainforest Jungle Surfing & Cruise, Port Douglas Wildlife Habitat, and more
- International Flights (ex USA or Canada)
Travel Period: Now – March 31, 2016
Booking Code: ST-I3
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Deal Expires: DEAL EXPIRED
Request More Information
* Terms & Conditions: All prices are in US dollars and correct as of June 11, 2015. Domestic Flight Taxes and Fuel levy included. Visa required additional $15 per person. Pricing is from “per person” based on Double Occupancy (2 Adults) in hotels.
Page Topic: Australian Indigneous Culture, Aboriginal Australia Tours, Western Australia, Darwin Tours, Australia Vacations
Useful Links: Australia Vacation Deals, Things to do in Darwin, Best time to Visit Australia, Weather in Australia, Things to do in the Rainforest, Things to do in Perth