Vacation Deal | Aussie Beaches and Wildlife
11 Days Noosa, Gold Coast and Brisbane from $1,785*
- 11 Days/ 9 Nights, Australia
- Accommodation: Noosa (4 Nights), Gold Coast (3), Brisbane (2)
- Day Tours Included
- Noosa: 4WD Off Road Fraser Island Adventure & Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo
- Gold Coast: Lamington National Park & Rainforest Tour
- Brisbane: Morton Island Getaway & Wild Dolphin Feeding
- Shuttle Transfers – Brisbane Airport to Noosa Accommodation (Return), Noosa Accommodation to Australia Zoo (Return), Noosa to Gold Coast Accommodation, Gold Coast Accommodation to Brisbane Accommodation, Brisbane Accommodation to Airport
- US Domestic Flights are not included, but can be added upon request
- International Flights – Los Angeles to Brisbane, Return (Not included. Ask about the current specials!)
- Add-on more of Australia and save!
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Permitted US Departure Dates: Select Dates Now – March 21, 2019
Starting Price Reflects Travel during select dates July 13 – September 16, 2018*
Booking Code: ST-TA130
Deal Expires August 30, 2018
Add-on 3 Nights in Sydney from $480*
Save even more by extending your vacation and spending some time in Sydney. This deal includes everything in the Aussie Beaches and Wildlife deal plus:
- 3 Nights in Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Airport Transfers
- The Australian Domestic flight to get you there!
Add-on 3 Nights in Cairns & 3 Nights in Sydney from $1060*
Create the ultimate Australia Vacation by adding both Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef to your vacation. This deal includes everything in the Aussie Beaches and Wildlife deal plus:
- 3 Nights in Cairns
- A day out on the Great Barrier Reef
- 3 Nights in Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Airport Transfers
- The Australian Domestic flights to get you there!
Amazing Beaches, Rejuvenating Sunshine, Lush Rainforests and Incredible Wildlife…
the Essentials for a Pure Aussie Vacation!
Do you want your next vacation to be more than the ultimate beach getaway?
Relaxing on endless beaches of soft sand and crystal clear waters is paradise, but Australia’s east coast teems with even more unimaginable natural beauty.
Idyllic islands of pristine wilderness and clear blue lakes, exotic wildlife and the warmth of friendly locals – the recipe for a truly Aussie vacation.
And now you too can experience Australia’s iconic beaches and wildlife with this vacation package!
Start your vacation in Noosa, the heart of Australia’s iconic beach culture. You’ll spend four nights in a 5-Star hotel nestled in the tranquility of Noosa National Park. You’ll be within a few minutes’ stroll from the Sunshine Coast shopping and alfresco dining mecca known as Hastings Street. Popular Noosa Main Beach is also within reach for ultimate relaxation in the sun without huge crowds. Noosa’s fantastic food and coffee culture, friendly locals and array of sunny beaches will fill your four-day stay.
On the third day of your Australia vacation, you’ll travel to Fraser Island, the only island in the world where rainforest grows on sand. You’ll learn about the incredible legends behind the rainbow sands of the island and travel through its natural wonders on a thrilling 4WD adventure.
- First you’ll cross Noosa River to Cooloola National Park and see the remarkable colored sands of Rainbow Beach.
- Embark on a barge to Fraser Island, and if you’re lucky you might spot dolphins playing in the water!
- Travel through the immense stretch of land known as 75 Mile Beach!
- Enjoy lunch by the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie or one of the island’s spectacular freshwater creeks.
If you’re wondering about the wildlife, you’ll have the chance to get up close and personal with over 550 animals at the Australia Zoo!
It’s day four of your exciting adventure down under, and today will be spent at the wildlife park of the famous Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin. You’ll travel about one hour to the Australia Zoo in Beerwah, where an incredible day of amazing wildlife awaits.
- Watch demonstrations of exotic creatures expertly handled by professionals.
- Take photos with snakes at the Croc Hunter Museum.
- Meet koalas and join in the feeding of kangaroos and wallabies.
- Catch exhibitions showcasing foxes, camels, otters, and many more.
You may also decide to treat yourself with an optional upgrade to include a personalized caddie chauffeur around the zoo for 5 hours!
After two days of spectacular natural beauty and wonderful wildlife, you’ll have plenty of enjoyable experiences to reminisce on your free day in Noosa. Or you may choose to explore Noosa and the Sunshine Coast, where the only thing more refreshing than the water is the lifestyle. Relax on endless beaches or discover the lush hinterland and national parks. Dip into charming cafes or wander around bustling markets. Satisfy your foodie cravings in Sunshine Coast’s decadent food and wine culture. Our recommendations are Burger Bar for the best burger in Sunshine Coast, or Wasabi at Noosa Heads for amazing Japanese and sushi made from fresh caught seafood and local produce.
It’s day 6 of your vacation and today you’ll trade the Sunshine Coast for the Gold Coast, where you’ll spend 3 nights in Surfers Paradise. Yep, you read that right – Surfers Paradise is the ultimate beach getaway buzzing with excitement and a variety of local attractions. Your 4-Star apartment-style hotel is just one block away from the beach and the perfect base to access famous theme parks and fine dining.
After a restful night in your apartment, get ready for an incredible rainforest excursion into World Heritage listed Lamington National Park.
You’ll board a coach driving you through ancient trees, under dense green canopies and beside wildflower heaths to O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat.
- On the way you’ll visit Kamarun Lookout for amazing views of the valley below you.
- Take in the cool, refreshing and green surroundings of the McPherson Ranges.
- Enjoy lunch before taking on the tree top walk through a canopy of flowering trees clad with vines.
- Spot exotic birds and other wildlife such as wallabies and koalas.
Your next day is free to explore the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise. Visit one of many thrilling theme parks such as Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World or Dreamworld. Or you may want to go on a crab catching tour and try your luck at catching the most sough after seafood delicacy – the Queensland mud crab.
After your stay in Gold Coast you’ll be transferred to Brisbane, the third most populous city in Australia. You’ll spend two nights in a 4-Star apartment style hotel located in the CBD of this metropolitan city. This is the perfect base for venturing out to the most popular attractions such as the shopping mecca of Queen Street Mall and Fortitude Valley Entertainment Precinct.
Missing that natural beauty you enjoyed days before? Get ready to discover a tropical island paradise at Moreton Island.
Today you’ll travel 75 minutes to Moreton Island and spend the day at Tangalooma Island Resort, the jewel of this idyllic region. This resort is full of unforgettable experiences:
- Go on a 4WD desert safari and sand tobogganing adventure.
- Learn how to sail with a catamaran briefing.
- Join Eco Rangers for the daily kookaburra feeding and learn more about this iconic Australian bird.
- Enjoy a magical experience handfeeding wild dolphins at sunset before returning to the mainland.
With over 25 free land based activities at Tangalooma Island Resort, you can fill your day with incredible adventures. Or you may simply want to relax on Moreton Island’s white sand beaches – this tropical island paradise is yours to enjoy however you wish.
As the sun sets on the last day of your Australia vacation, you’ll look back on all the spectacular experiences and lasting memories you’ve made. You got a taste of Australia’s iconic beach culture in Noosa and Gold Coast, saw amazing wildlife, and explored islands teeming with natural beauty.
And it all went without a hitch!
As your Australian Travel Specialists we’ll make sure your vacation is filled with pure Aussie experiences while all your arrangements are taken care of. Let’s start planning your vacation today!
Want to see more?
You’ll stay in a centrally located 4-Star apartment-style hotel where Darling Harbour and other top Sydney attractions are just a few minutes’ drive away. You’ll take a tour of the world-famous Sydney Opera House and learn the history behind its distinguishing design. You’ll see the careful work put into the details of the Opera House while an expert guides gives you the inside scoop of this architectural masterpiece. See the Opera House in action and grab an optional ticket to a performance for a one-of-a-kind theatrical experience. Ask our Destination Specialists about ongoing performances!
Take two free days to explore Sydney’s impressive network of museums, art galleries, zoos and more. The list of things to do is never-ending – and it’s all yours to discover!
See more of tropical Australia
If you haven’t yet experienced the Great Barrier Reef, you’ll want to add 3 nights in tropical paradise in Cairns. This seaside town is a gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, one of Australia’s top destinations for natural wonders of the world. You’ll spend a day cruising out to the reef and exploring this incredible underwater wonderland on a snorkeling adventure. Don’t want to get wet? Don’t let that get in you way of seeing this spectacular natural marvel! See the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible, a glass bottom boat or in an underwater observatory, all included in your Great Barrier Reef package.
Spend the next day exploring Cairns and visit the local Marlin Jetty, Esplanade or Night Markets. Once you’ve rounded out your vacation in Cairns you’ll be sure that you enjoyed the essential Aussie experiences in one unforgettable trip. All it takes is connecting with our Destination Specialists and we’ll handle all the planning and arrangements!
*Terms & Conditions:
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|