Australia Travel Deal | Aussie Beach, Reef and City Essentials
14 Days Gold Coast, Cairns, Melbourne & Sydney from $2,855
Trip Overview: Discover Australia’s dynamic cities, each a different definition of paradise. Roll out your towel on the sun-kissed beaches of Gold Coast and let your sense of wonder take over in Cairns, home to the Great Barrier Reef and the exotic Wet Tropics Rainforest. Travel to Melbourne, Australia’s undisputed cool kid, and top off your tour with a visit to iconic Sydney. With all hotels and flights included in one stress-free package, this Aussie Beach, Reef and City Essentials promises the vacation of a lifetime. Discounted options to add bucket list tours and an unforgettable stay in Ayers Rock (Uluru) are available.
Highlights & Inclusions:
- 14 Days/ 12 Nights, Australia
- Accommodation: Gold Coast (3 Nights), Cairns (3), Melbourne (3), Sydney (3)
- Day Tour: Sydney Opera House Tour
- Shuttle Transfers – Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast Accommodation (Return), Cairns Airport to Accommodation (Return), Melbourne Airport to Accommodation (Return), Sydney Airport to Accommodation (Return)
- International Flights: Los Angeles to Brisbane, Sydney to Los Angeles (Lowest Price may not be non-stop)
- Australian Domestic Flights: Brisbane to Cairns, Cairns to Melbourne, Melbourne to Sydney
- US Domestic Flights: Are not included, but can be included on request
- Free and Independent Travel (Not a Group Tour)
- Experience Iconic Aussie Moments with our Silver Add-on Package!
- Add Even More Tours and the Outback with our Gold Add-On Package!
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Booking Code: ST-TA2205
Book by: July 29, 2022
Permitted US Departures: Select Dates August 1, 2022 – July 20, 2023
Starting Price can be found departing the USA: Select Dates based on sale airfare used and availability. There are many sale airfares available. Your Destination Specialist will find the best sale airfare for your selected travel dates.
Experience More & Save More with a Discounted Add-On Package!
Basic Travel Package
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- International Flights
- Australian Domestic Flights
- Your Own Specialist
- Easy to Follow Itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers
- START NOW
Add Silver Package
- Everything in Basic Package plus:
- Wildlife Sanctuary & Koala Cuddle
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Phillip Island Tour
- Small Group Blue Mountains Tour
- START NOW
Add Gold Package
- Everything in Basic Package plus:
- All tours in Silver Package
- Gold Coast Rainforest Tour
- Kuranda Rainforest, Scenic Rail, Rainforestation, and Skyrail Tour
- Melbourne Walking Tour
- Small Group Sydney City Tour
- START NOW
- Everything in Basic Package plus:
- Gold Package
- 2 Nights in Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- Flights and Return Shuttle Transfers in Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- 2 Day Sunrise/Sunset Uluru Tours & National Park Pass
- Totaling 16 Days / 14 Nights
- START NOW
For some, the dream of visiting Australia grows into an obsession that consumes their thoughts for years. For others, however, the idea of traveling Down Under never fully blossoms, and it lingers in their mind as something they’ll do one day.
Then time flies and that day never seems to come.
If you’ve dreamed about traveling to Australia, this vacation package is worth a thousand dreams.
You’ll get to see the best of Australia—the iconic landmarks, the famous natural wonders and the hidden gems that only locals know about.
From the endless beaches of the Gold Coast and Great Barrier Reef in Cairns to the cool sophistication of Melbourne and Melbourne, this package bundles the essence of Australia in one trip.
The dream is within reach. It’s time you experience the epic adventure you’ve always dreamed about!
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. Photo: Tourism & Events Queensland
Your tropical getaway begins in Queensland, Australia’s sunshine state. Arrive in Gold Coast,where the beaches are as boundless as the barreling waves. Nicknamed the “Goldie,” this city is Australia’s premiere spot for a relaxing beach vacation. So slap on some sunscreen and put on your sunglasses, and do the Goldie as the locals do!
You’ll spend 2 nights in a 4-star hotel with free days to see why this destination is considered Australia’s ultimate playground.
Here you’ll find the quintessential “Aussie” lifestyle that offers those iconic Australian experiences you’ve always dreamed of – endless beach days, adventures in the rainforest hinterland, and meeting koalas!
Upgrade to our Silver Package to include a visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
Get ready to meet some exciting locals! Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a heritage-listed zoological garden, home to one of the world’s largest collections of native Australian wildlife.
Holding a koala in Gold Coast. Photo: Tourism & Events Queensland
- Get up close to cute koalas and hold one in your arms on a cuddle experience included in your tour!
- Meet wombats, Tasmanian devils, emus and other exotic Australian wildlife – some you never even knew existed!
- Watch an exciting Croc Feeding show, witness a stunning bird show with exceptionally trained owls, eagles and magpies on display, and catch the Aboriginal dancing and Didgeridoo performance.
Gold Coast is the perfect place to warm up to the Australian sun – but this is just the beginning of your trip!
After your stay in the Gold Coast you’ll fly up to Cairns, the gateway to Australia’s tropical wonders. Surrounded in the vibrant exotics of the Daintree Forest and the colorful coral gardens of the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns boasts beauty both on land and sea.
You’ll stay 3 nights in a 4-star hotel in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the Cairns Esplanade and Lagoon, Hemingway’s Brewery, Cairns Museum, and Rusty’s indoor markets. Set just a stone’s throw away from the harbor, your hotel is the perfect base for getting out on a cruise to the Great Barrier Reef.
No trip to Australia is complete without seeing the Great Barrier Reef!
Great Barrier Reef. Photo: Tourism Australia
With our Silver Package, your upgrades include an exciting day trip to see the reef!
- See bright tropical fish, sea turtles and giant clams mix with mesmerizing coral gardens.
- If you have never snorkeled before, don’t worry – a briefing is held on board, explaining how to put on and use the snorkeling gear.
- Enjoy a tropical buffet lunch on board and warm up with fresh, hot water showers.
Relax and tune in to the tropical vibes of Cairns, where every day feels like the weekend, and toast to a rejuvenating holiday in Australia.
Melbourne. Photo: Gagliardi Photography
Next you’ll fly down to Melbourne, on the southern coast of Australia. As Australia’s most stylish city, Melbourne is one of the world’s top rated destinations for all things food, art and music.
With high rises set against sumptuous parks on the banks of the Yarra River, a closer look into the city reveals a network of walkable cobbled lanes studded with hidden bars, restaurants and boutique shops, delightfully reminiscent of European laneways.
Spend 2 nights in a sleek and stylish Melbourne accommodation, poised within the heart of the city and surrounded by top attractions.
Upgrade to Meet Australian Wildlife on Phillip Island!
Phillip Island Nature Park credit Visit Victoria
Our Silver package includes a visit to Phillip Island from Melbourne on a guided mid-sized group tour. This jam-packed day is full of quintessential Australia experiences!
- You’ll get up close and personal with Australia’s iconic animals and see adorable, unique species.
- See koalas in the wild, hanging from the tops of eucalyptus trees.
- Stroll along Phillip Island’s picturesque coast, taking in the soothing sounds of the ocean.
- Watch as hundreds of tiny penguins waddle from the ocean on their way home for the night. This package includes access to an exclusive viewing area so you can see their little waddles up-close!
From Melbourne you’ll fly to Sydney, Australia’s capital in everything but name. This sun-kissed city is the envy of harbor cities around the world, framed by unspoiled beaches and iconic cityscapes.
You’ll stay two nights in a 4-Star accommodation right in the heart of the city, with easy access to must-see attractions. Venture up along Darling Harbour to take in some of Australia’s most recognizable sights, including the famous Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Or explore the sprawling Royal Botanic Gardens, with incredible views of the Opera House.
When in Sydney, a tour the Sydney Opera House is a must! This package includes a guided tour to learn about the controversial history of this architectural masterpiece. With six venues beneath its looming gigantic sails, there might be a rock concert, opera performance, classical music showcase and a ballet going on all at once!
Upgrade to our Silver Package to see the Blue Mountains!
Just outside of Sydney lie the Blue Mountains, made up of seven national parks blanketed in native bushland, stunning rock formations, verdant valleys and craggy cliffs. Within the wilderness
Blue Mountains National Park. Image Credit: Tourism Australia
you’ll discover charming mountain towns, scenic walking trails, hidden waterfalls, and breathtaking vistas.
- Enjoy a luxury full day trip to the Blue Mountains visiting remote regions with stunning views.
- Visit Calmsley Hill, a working farm where you’ll meet kangaroos, emus, wombats, and koalas.
- Follow your guide to stunning lookouts where you’ll see incredible rock formations such as the Three Sisters.
- Stop in at the village of Blackheath for a leisurely lunch surrounded in gorgeous views, and visit the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden.
In Sydney, one moment you can be strolling through towering buildings and bustling lanes, and the next you’ll see a clearing of glistening water stretching into the ocean.
And just like that, your incredible journey in Australia comes to a fantastic end.
Want more iconic Aussie moments?
Every stop along your journey offers a gateway to bucket list Australian experiences.
But it’s hard to see it all in just one trip.
That’s why we’ve added EVEN MORE tours to your trip with our Gold Package. This package features an additional tour in each city so you don’t miss out on any Australia must-do’s!
- Gold Coast: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary PLUS your choice of Gold Coast Rainforest & Vineyard Tour OR Gold Coast Springbrook & Natural Bridge Hinterland Tour
- Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Cruise & Snorkeling PLUS Kuranda Rainforest, Scenic Rail, Rainforestation, and Skyrail Tour.
- Melbourne: Phillip Island Tour with Upgraded Penguin Parade PLUS Laneways and Arcades Walking Tour
- Sydney: Sydney Opera House Tour, Small Group Blue Mountains Tour PLUS Small Group Sydney City Tour.
Want to see EVEN MORE of Australia?
We’re big fans of making sure you hit everything you want to see on your vacation.
And although its coastal cities are among the country’s top destinations, you HAVE to go to the Australian outback for a true Aussie experience.
Our Platinum Package combines all the tours in our Silver and Gold Packages PLUS adds 2 nights in Uluru (Ayers Rock) with an included tour to see the famous titular rock formation.
Upgrade to our Platinum Package to experience the Outback
Spend 2 nights in Ayers Rock in a highly-rated accommodation perfectly set for your outback adventure. This package also includes a 2-Day Sunrise and Sunset Tour and National Park pass into Uluru-Kata Tjuta.
Ayers Rock. Photo Credit: Tourism Australia & Tourism NT
- See the sunrise set the colors of the Uluru rock formation ablaze in deep tones of orange and red while you enjoy a morning coffee or tea.
- Travel to the domes of Kata Tjuta and learn about the history of the land and its cultural roots dating back thousands of years as you explore guided walking trails.
- Visit Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre, where you’ll discover locally made Aboriginal art – a perfect gift to take back home.
- Relax with a glass of wine as the sun sets below the horizon, alighting Uluru in an otherworldly red glow.
It’s as simple as selecting your trip and traveling. We’ll take care of the rest. From flight bookings to accommodation, activities, transfers and more—you can simply enjoy your vacation.
Your Australia vacation shouldn’t be complicated. From booking connecting flights and hotels with your time and budget in mind, no one does it like an experienced travel professional.
As experts in Australian travel, we put trips like these together all day. From the moment you speak to our Destination Specialists to your plane touching down back home, we’ll make sure every aspect of your trip goes without a hitch.
Book your Australian vacation today!
Travel Agency Reviews
*Terms & Conditions:
||About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863