Australia Vacation Deal | Aussie Beaches, Islands and Icons
12 Days Gold Coast, Cairns, Melbourne and Sydney from $2,755*
- 12 Days/ 10 Nights, Australia
- International Flights: Los Angeles to Brisbane, Sydney to Los Angeles
- Australia Domestic Flights: Brisbane to Cairns, Cairns to Melbourne, Melbourne to Sydney
- Accommodation: Gold Coast (2 Nights), Cairns (3), Melbourne (3), Sydney (2)
- Shuttle Transfers: Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast Accommodation (Return), Cairns Airport to Accommodation (Return), Melbourne Airport to Accommodation (Return), Sydney Airport to Accommodation (Return)
- Tours Included:
- Gold Coast: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Cairns: Frankland Islands Great Barrier Reef Experience
- Phillip Island & Penguin Parade with Exclusive Viewing Area
- Sydney: Hop On Hop Off Sydney Harbour Cruise
- US Domestic Flights are not included, but can be added upon request
- Add-on more of Australia and save!
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Permitted US Departure Dates: Now – March 18, 2020
Starting Price Reflects departing the US: Select Dates August 4 – September 17, 2019
Booking Code: ST-TA150
Add-on 2 Nights in Ayers Rock from $1134+
Extend your stay in Australia with this discounted Add-on Package to Ayers Rock, Australia. This package includes everything in Aussie Beaches, Islands and Icons vacation deal plus:
- 2 Nights in Ayers Rock
- Uluru National Park Entry Pass, Field of Light Pass, Sunrise & Sunset Pass at Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Return Shuttle Airport Transfers
- Additional Australia Domestic Flights
Travel Agency Reviews
We had a wonderful time, except for a glitch at the Melbourne airport enroute to Cairns. After spending a couple great days in Melbourne going too the Penguin Parade on Phillips Island and the Mooonlit wildlife Conservation park.We got to the airport, we had a voucher for a nonstop flight to Cairns, which after standing in a long line, we were told that that flight had been cancelled days ago, that there were no nonstop flights to Cairns. We were told that the Travel Agency should have(...)
Australian people are incredibly hospitable and fun to talk with. One story: When we disembarked our train early in the morning in Cooroy, there was no station, just a platform on a country road and no taxi stand. But there was a group of guys meeting up to go kayaking. One offered to drive us free the 30 minutes to our destination ---- the attendant in a filling station was able to call a taxi; so we went that way and got 30 minutes of expert commentary on the area.
Fabulous trip to Australia and New Zealand. We asked for photography opportunities-- landscape and wildlife and that's just what we got at a reasonable price. Ana was with us every step of the way to include during the trip, when a hotel owner thought we had unintentionally left things in a room. Amazing service-- friendly, efficient and spot on. Thank you to Ana and to the owner, Paul, too, for their minding reading abilities. :-)
After the initial scare of missing our connection in Dallas, because our Denver to Dallas plane was running late, we were rebooked by American Airlines via Los Angeles. After that, every connection, shuttle, hotel, tour was perfectly coordinated. Our trip was a great taste of life in Australia without all the hassle of attempting to book all arrangements ourselves.
Sun-Kissed Beaches, Incredible Wildlife, Gorgeous Reefs and International Landmarks….
the Best of Australia in One Trip!
When you dream about your next vacation, do you imagine relaxing on a long stretch of beach, the sound of waves crashing in the distance? Do you want to visit world-famous sites and iconic cities? How about exploring unique natural wonders and meeting animals you won’t find anywhere else?
Start living the dream and experience the best of Australia with our Aussie Beaches, Islands and Icons Vacation!
You’ll land in Brisbane to begin your sun-kissed vacation on the Gold Coast, where curling waves and boundless beach days await. You’ll enjoy two nights in a spacious 4-star apartment-style hotel just one block away from the beach in Surfers Paradise. You’ll find plenty of sand to roll out a beach towel, pop up some shade, slow the pace and just chill.
Ready to meet some exciting locals?
The day after your arrival in Gold Coast you’ll take a day trip to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, a heritage-listed zoological garden home to one of the world’s largest collections of native Australian wildlife!
Getting up close and personal with wildlife has never been more intimate than this. Featuring over 1500 individual animals from over 200 species and entertaining, immersive shows, you’ll need a whole day to explore the sanctuary.
- Cuddle up with a kangaroo or get your picture taken while holding a koala – the only souvenir you’ll need!
- Hand-feed dozens of rainbow lorikeets as they rest on your shoulder.
- Meet an array of Australia’s reptiles.
- Feel the stunning white coat of Marrok, a pure white alpine dingo and star of the Sanctuary.
In your free-time, you’ll experience the quintessential Australian lifestyle of the Gold Coast. Kick off the day with a beachside yoga session or sunrise stroll, get salty with a morning surf, or head for the hills to cool off and browse exciting new menus in al fresco eateries. You may want to test your courage and venture up the SkyPoint Observation Deck for stunning panoramic views stretching across the Gold Coast skyline. Or get lost in the natural beauty of the fringing Gondawana Rainforests on a tour through the Gold Coast hinterland. By night the vibrant entertainment scene welcomes the party-loving set, cocktails in hand, at the lounges, laid-back music venues and rooftop bars.
From the Gold Coast you’ll be transferred to Brisbane for a short flight to Cairns. This stylish city is the gateway to Queensland’s tropical north, where rainforest meets the reef. Here you’ll spend four nights in a 4.5-star hotel located near popular Cairns attractions. The Cairns Casino, Esplanade Lagoon and Night Markets are all a short walk away.
Now get ready for an unforgettable Great Barrier Reef experience!
Learn about the World Heritage rainforest and fields of Queensland sugar cane surrounding you as cruise down the magnificent Mulgrave River. As you glide across the serene waters in a brand new luxury vessel, you’ll come across an island of white sands and crystal clear waters. Totally uninhabited, untouched and pristine, this slice of paradise is just steps away from incredible snorkeling, right off the beach. Sea turtles, tropical fish, spectacular coral formations and unbelievable colors – it’ll be exactly as you see on postcards and pictures!
- With short open water travel time to the reef, you don’t have to worry about seasickness. All you need to do is relax, sit back, and enjoy the cruise.
- The friendly and attentive crew will make you feel welcome the moment you step on board. With a high staff to guest ratio, every one of your needs will be attended to.
- Replenish your energy with morning tea and a tropical buffet lunch of filling meats, fresh seafood, salads and fruit.
- Upgrade with an optional advanced snorkeling trip to see more underwater marvels or explore the island and its fascinating rock pools on an optional island walk led by a knowledgeable marine biologist.
This day combines the magic of being on an island with the reef right at your doorstep.
Your next day in Cairns is free to explore this tropical city and its rich historical culture. You won’t want to miss the verdant Daintree Rainforest, the oldest rainforest in the world – even older than the Amazon! Join an exclusive tour led by an Aboriginal guide of the Kuku Yalanji people, indigenous to this rainforest region, and learn how to hunt for fish, mud crabs and mussels.
After relaxing in the tropics you’ll head to Melbourne, Australia’s most stylish city. With its passion for the arts, music, sports and festivals, it can’t be denied that Melbourne is Australia’s undisputed cool kid. And with some of the best foodie experiences and coffee trails in the world, you’ll quickly come to realize why Melbourne is often counted in the top three “Most Livable Cities in the World.”
You’ll spend three nights in a 4-star apartment style hotel in the heart of the city. Equipped with a full kitchen and floor to ceiling windows, you could easily see yourself living here. A range of delectable cafes, coffee shops and restaurants are right at your doorstep.
And right at Melbourne’s doorstep is Phillip Island. As a sanctuary of native wildlife, rugged coasts, fantastic surf beaches and an idyllic island
culture, your trip to Phillip Island is full of quintessential Australia experiences!
- You’ll get up close and personal with Australia’s iconic native animals and meet incredibly rare species.
- Witness Australian sheep shearing, sample local artisan chocolate and visit koalas in the wild.
- Stroll along Phillip Island’s rocky coast taking in the sounds of the ocean.
- See hundreds of tiny penguins waddle from the ocean on their way home for the night. This package includes access to an exclusive viewing area.
Your next day in Melbourne is free to explore this vast city. Explore its collection of fine museums and art galleries, or go sightseeing on the free City Circle tram, stopping at popular Melbourne attractions. Or discover the secrets of Melbourne’s central laneways on a guided walking tour and visit vibrant cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and bars tucked within the spaces between high rises in the city center, easily missed by most visitors.
Staying in Australia’s coolest city can only be followed by one of Australia’s most popular cities. Your Australia adventure will now take you to Sydney, where a blend of urban city life and sunny coastal splendor awaits.
You’ll stay two nights in a stylish and comfortable accommodation conveniently located between Darling Harbour and the Sydney central business district. You’re staying in one of the world’s most beautiful harbour cities – there’s no way you’re not venturing out on a harbour cruise! You’ll receive a Hop On Hop Off Sydney Harbour Cruise 2-day pass to explore popular sightseeing attractions around the harbour.
- Stop at Circular Quay and step back in time to the site of Sydney’s first settlement: The Rocks District. Brimming with a colorful history of convicts, soldiers and sailors, this is the perfect place to learn about the history of Sydney.
- Meet cuddly koalas, friendly kangaroos and their elusive tree-dwelling cousins, tree kangaroos at Taronga Zoo, another popular stop along the harbour.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of many waterfront eateries and fine dining institutions along Darling Harbour. One of our favorites is Graze, located in the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia with unbeatable views of the Sydney Opera House.
- Head back to Sydney’s roots at Barangaroo, a vibrant waterfront precinct brimming with exceptional dining at the water’s edge and home to a lush parkland reserve.
Your next day is free to explore Sydney. Visit its most internationally recognized landmark with an optional Sydney Opera House tour and get an inside look behind the history of this architectural marvel. Or you may want to go on a thrilling adventure and take in the best views of the city on a Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb!
As the sun sets on your final day in Sydney, you’ll look back on your vacation filled with fun in the sun, incredible wildlife and essential Australian experiences with a smile on your face. You’ve visited amazing islands, explored world-class cities and experience one-of-a-kind adventures that will make for incredible stories everyone will want to hear – and it all went without a hitch! As your experts in Australian travel, leave the planning to us and enjoy the vacation of a lifetime!
Want to see more?
With so much to see and do, a trip to Australia will always leave you dreaming of when you can go back. A special stay in Australia’s Outback may be just hat you need to get the full Australia experience. Add-on two nights in Ayers Rock, the heart of Australia’s Outback, and venture into this land brimming with rich Aboriginal culture and ancient spirituality. See Uluru, one of Australia’s most sacred icons, and witness the spectacular colors of this grand sandstone monolith, changing with the rise and setting of the golden Outback sun. With an included entry pass to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, you’ll be able to explore these majestic wonders on sunrise and sunset excursions. By night, walk through the glow of thousands of lights illuminating the park at Field of Light.
Once you’ve rounded out your vacation in Ayers Rock, you’ll be sure that you’ve made the most of your vacation and reflect on the once-in-a-lifetime trip you just had. The last thing you want to feel on your way home is that you missed out on any important destinations. Australia is huge (just about the size of the United States) and trying to see it all in one-go can be difficult, but by planning with us we can ensure that your time isn’t wasted and you’ve experienced the most you could.
*Terms & Conditions:
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|