Australia Vacation Deal | Epic Outback Adventure
11 Days Cairns, Darwin, Kakadu & Sydney with Flights from $3,275*
- 10 Days/ 8 Nights, Australia
- Accommodation: Cairns (2 Nights), Darwin (1), Kakadu (2), Darwin (1), Sydney (2)
- Australian Domestic Flights: Cairns to Darwin via Brisbane, Darwin to Sydney
- Tours Included:
- Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Sydney: Hop On Hop Off Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Overnight Tour: Darwin: 3 Days/2 Nights Kakadu & Arnhem Land
- Shuttle Transfers: Cairns Airport to Accommodation (Return), Darwin Airport to Accommodation (Return), Sydney Airport to Accommodation (Return)
- International Flights: Los Angeles to Cairns via Brisbane, Sydney to Los Angeles
- US Domestic Flights: Are not included, but can be included on request.
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Permitted US Departure Dates: September 1 – November 26, 2019
Booking Code: ST-NT100
Deal Expires July 29, 2019
Travel Agency Reviews
Thank you Ana ,you are the best and very professional.
Amazing trip to Australia !!!!!!
Very soon will be back with our son Richard.
I was particularly pleased with how smoothly all the transportation and tour arrangements went. We never had a problem or question about shuttles and everyone was expecting us when we arrived. The trip was fantastic and I wish it could have been longer.
Wow, we booked this trip through About Australia knowing it would probably be our only time to go there. They chose the BEST highlights, arranged EVERYTHING, and it was fantastic! I don't think it could have been better. In Melbourne (Melbin) we did an excellent 3 hour foodie walking tour, rode the free tram everywhere, loved the Market, stayed a an apartment, visited an animal park AND experienced the Penguin Project! In Cairns (Cans) we went to the Great Barrier Reef and in wet suits(...)
Jeanne and I highly recommend a trip to Australia and to use About Australia for your arrangements! Everything they recommended we tried to fit into our schedule and it was well worth it. We especially loved Cairns and snorkeling on the Barrier Reef and hope to go back again at some point to spend more time there. One day on the water was not enough!
All of our flight arrangements made by About Australia were good except our return flight from Sydney to San Francisco. Qantas changed the(...)
Ask just about anyone you know. Australia is a traveler’s dream.
But how do you begin planning such a trip?
What if every aspect of your trip is planned out for you, and all you need to do is pack your bags and hop on the plane?
No painstaking planning, no juggling with hotel reservations and no scrambling with the details.
That’s the traveler’s true dream. This is why we’ve made traveling to Australia easier than ever before with our Epic Outback Adventure Vacation Package! Visit ancient outback lands rich in natural beauty and culture, and experience the magic of Australian icons such as the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney. With every detail planned out, you don’t have to worry about the moving parts of your trip – we’ve got it all covered.
So what are you waiting for?
Board your Virgin Australia flight on the sleek and safe Boeing 777. Virgin Australia is rated as one of the world’s top 20 airlines year after year, so you can relax knowing you’re in great hands. Settle in with inflight movies, TV shows and more, accompanied with a few sips of fine Australian wine. After an inflight dinner it’s lights out, and before you know it you’ll wake up in Australia.
Arrive in Cairns, the gateway to the tropical north. Here, suits and ties are exchanged for shorts and sunglasses. Days feel like an extended happy hour and lively nights are primed for exciting nightlife.
You’ll spend 2 nights in a 4.5-star accommodation located in the heart of Cairns, where laid-back vibes and heady tropical atmosphere will instantly put you into holiday mode. The Cairns Esplanade Lagoon, Marlin Jetty and delicious waterfront restaurants are right outside your doorstep.
And right on Cairns’ doorstep is the Great Barrier Reef.
Your second day in Cairns includes a fantastic snorkeling cruise to the Great Barrier Reef. With access to some of the best snorkeling and dive sites on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, you’ll see the unbelievable colors of spectacular coral and reef fish most visitors miss out on!
- Enjoy a smooth cruise on a brand new luxury vessel, equipped with friendly and expert staff.
- Spend over four hours in the water and see the otherworldly sights of this underwater wonderland – snorkeling equipment included.
- Keep an eye out for large Maori Wrasse fish, the friendliest blue giants you’ll ever meet!
- Replenish your energy with morning tea and a tropical buffet lunch of filling meats, salads and fresh fruit with complimentary coffee and chilled water.
- Upgrade with optional SCUBA dives and meet more underwater locals – see clown fish, turtles and discover spectacular coral formations.
Worried about getting in the water? Upgrade to experience the reef on a glass bottom boat tour, semi-submersible and an underwater observatory, all without getting wet.
Australia is filled with spectacular contrasts. One day you’re relaxing in the tropics, and the next you’re exploring the home of Crocodile Dundee! After your Great Barrier Reef adventure, you’ll head to Australia’s Tropical Top End.
A short domestic flight will take you from Cairns to Darwin, the vibrant capital of Australia’s Northern Territory. Darwin’s unique blend of relaxed tropics and exciting outback wetlands is set against a stunning backdrop of fiery sunsets, often drawing crowds to the beach just to see this natural spectacle.
You’ll spend 1 night in Darwin in a 4.5 star resort, set in an unrivaled location near Darwin Harbour. Drink in the panoramic views across the harbor from your balcony, or step right out and explore the bustling heart of the city, just a few minutes away.
After seeing the glowing sun descend beneath the sparkling sea, settle in for a good night’s rest. You’ll need it for your tropical outback adventure awaiting the next day.
Cascading waterfalls, ancient Aboriginal rock art, giant crocodiles and exotic bird life – these are just a few of the mesmerizing highlights of your visit to Kakadu National Park. After your first night in Darwin you’ll set out to Kakadu for an incredible 3-day tour exploring this vast national park, famed as the setting of Crodocile Dundee’s spectacular outback home.
Spend two nights in Kakadu and see the highlights of this stunning area on an expertly guided, small group tour.
- Cruise on the Yellow Water Billabong and spot saltwater crocodiles, native birds and blooming flora unique to the region.
- Travel by 4WD into Western Arnhem Land, brimming with breathtaking scenery of sweeping escarpment outcrops, forests and floodplains.
- Learn the stories behind the ancient Aboriginal rock art galleries, believed to be over 20,000 years old, and view these stunning artworks up close.
- Explore the World Heritage Area of Ubirr, where you’ll see panoramic views of the surrounding wetlands.
- Glide on East Alligator River aboard a cruise led by an Aboriginal guide.
Once you venture into the heart of Australia’s tropical outback, you’ll come back truly changed. These unique landscapes, dappled in rugged outback strewn with flowing cascades and wetlands, are home to one of the most ancient cultures in the world. You’ll come to see why the legendary Dundee chose this magical place as his home.
After your Kakadu adventure, head back to Darwin for one more night before continuing your journey Down Under.
From Darwin you’ll fly to Sydney, Australia’s capital in everything but name. This sun-kissed city is the envy of harbor cities around the world, framed by unspoiled beaches and iconic cityscapes.
You’ll stay two nights in a 4-Star accommodation right in the heart of the city, with easy access to must-see attractions. Stroll along Darling Harbour to take in some of Australia’s most recognizable sights. When in one of the world’s most beautiful harbor cities, a cruise is a must! Enjoy an included Sydney Harbour Cruise Pass for a hop-on hop-off cruise along the harbor. Stop at popular Sydney sites such as Manly Beach, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Circular Quay and much more.
On your free day in Sydney you may like to:
- Take an optional tour of the Sydney Opera House and learn about the controversial history of this architectural masterpiece. With six venues beneath its looming sails, there might be a rock concert, opera performance, classical music showcase and a ballet going on all at once!
- Relax on one of Sydney’s many beaches, often rated as some of the best in the world. Manly Beach and Bondi Beach are favorites for soaking in the sun and catching some waves.
- Dine in your choice of casual or luxury restaurants, all boasting a range of incredible cuisines.
- Take in panoramic views of the city and across the harbor on an exhilarating Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb! On this unforgettable climb, you’ll scale all the way to the top of the bridge with an expert guide leading you every step of the way.
As the sun sets on your final day in Australia, you’ll look back on your vacation filled with fun in the tropical sun, incredible insights into ancient Aboriginal culture and spectacular outback experiences with a smile on your face. The only thing left to do as you board your plane back home is think about the unforgettable moments and stories from your trip of a lifetime.
You traveled thousands of miles, visited 3 uniquely Australian cities and it all ran like clockwork. Everything was taken care of, your hotels were amazing and you barely had to do any of the work! As your Australian Travel Specialists, we’ll make sure this is a reality.
Let’s start planning your Australian Vacation today!
*Terms & Conditions:
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|