9 Days – Australian Outback Adventure Deal
Ayers Rock, Alice Springs, Darwin & Kakadu from Deal Expired
If you’re still interested in this package, we’re happy to provide a custom quote.
Build your Custom Trip
|Highlights & Inclusions:
- 9 Days / 8 Nights Outback Australia
- Accommodation – Ayers Rock (2 nights), Alice Springs (1), Darwin (2), Kakadu (2), Darwin (1)
- Australian Domestic Flights – Alice Springs to Darwin
- Shuttle Transfers – Alice Springs Accommodation to Airport, Darwin to Accommodation
- You’ll start your Australian Outback adventure in Uluru (Ayers Rock) with a guided sightseeing tour to explore Australia’s iconic Red Center including Uluru (Ayers Rock), the Olgas and surrounds. Also visit the local Cultural Centre to learn about the region’s heritage. Absorb the beauty & enormity of Uluru during sunrise & sunset viewings. Stroll around the base of Uluru, see ancient Aboriginal rock paintings, learn about the geology and history. Meander through Walpa Gorge a lush desert haven for plants and wildlife.
- Travel in air-conditioned coach from Ayers Rock to Alice Springs.
- Fly to Darwin where you’ll have a free day to explore the area. Maybe check out the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, dine near the Cullen Bay Marina, take a stroll on the Historic City Walk and spend the evening at Darwin’s fabulous outdoor cinema, The Deckchair.
- Head to Kakadu for a 3-Day National Park and Twin Falls Adventure Tour which includes, nature-filled bushwalks, 4WD rides to waterfalls, culture tours and river cruises.
- This travel deal itinerary is customizable
- Additional Touring
- Private Transfers
- Field of Light Experience
Upgrade Supplements will apply.
Optional Extras & Customization
- Extend your package to see more of Australia including the Great Barrier Reef & Sydney
- International Flights (ex USA or Canada)
- Additional Day Tours
- In Ayers Rock, take a coach to the new Field of Light, a desert light installation by world renowned artist, Bruce Munro. You’ll be struck with awe as your desert walk is illuminated with 50,000 glowing glass spheres and Uluru supplies a backdrop. Ask about various the experiences available, including a camel ride.
Booking Code: G31-BU
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
You may also like:
Other Outback Travel Deals | Places to Visit in Australia to Experience Aboriginal Culture | What to do in Australia | Things to do in Uluru (Ayers Rock) Australia | Things to do in Darwin | Australian Travel FAQ | 10 Steps to Australia Vacation Planning | How To Book A Vacation Package
Topics: Travel Deals, Australia Vacation Packages, Travel to Australia’s Outback, Australia Wildlife, Northern Territory Australia’s Red Center, Kakadu National Park