Vacation Deal | Famous Australian Cities
11 Days Melbourne, Hobart, Sydney & Cairns with International Flights from $2,499*
- 11 Days/ 9 Nights, Australia
- Accommodation: Melbourne (3 Nights), Hobart (3), Sydney (1), Cairns (2)
- Tours: Melbourne Hidden Secrets City Tour, Hobart City Tour, Great Barrier Reef Cruise and Snorkeling
- International Flights on Virgin Australia: Los Angeles to Melbourne, Brisbane to Los Angeles
- Australian Domestic Flights on Virgin Australia: Melbourne to Hobart, Hobart to Sydney, Sydney to Cairns, Cairns to Brisbane
- Return Airport Transfers, Shuttle
- Save more when you explore more of Australia (Discounted Tour & Transfer Packages)
|11 Days / 9 Nights Vacation||15 Days / 13 Nights Vacation||15 Days / 13 Nights Vacation|
|Get to know Australia’s local wildlife by adding a few amazing tours!||Get the best value for your dollar by extending your vacation!||The ultimate Australia Vacation!|
|Add $290*||Add $500*||Add $950*|
|1 Additional Night in Melbourne||—–|
|Full Day Phillip Island Wildlife Tour w/ Lunch|
|Your Choice Full Day Tours w/ Lunch: Yarra Valley Wine Tour OR Great Ocean Road Tour||—–||—–|
|1 Additional Night in Hobart||—–|
|Full Day Tasman Island Wilderness Day Tour including 3 hour Cruise, Lunch and Visit to Tassie Devil Park|
|Full Day Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Tour||—–||—–|
|1 Additional Night in Sydney||—–|
|Opera House Tour||—–|
|1 Additional Night in Cairns w/ Upgraded Room||—–|
|Full Day Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Mossman Rainforest Tour w/Lunch||—–||—–|
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Permitted US Departure Dates: May 20 – December 18, 2018 &
December 31 – January 13, 2019 (SOLD OUT)
Starting price reflects US departure dates: May 20 – July 15, 2018
Booking Codes: ST-MT5, ST-MT6 (I Love Wildlife), ST-MT7 (I Love Value), ST-MT8 (I Love Australia)
Book By: May 30, 2018
Spend some time in Australia!
Guided by experts, your time won’t be wasted.
What do you want to do on your next vacation? Visit internationally renowned cities and iconic landmarks? Witness spectacular natural wonders? Learn the secrets only locals know? See World Heritage listed sites and incredible tropical marine life?
How about doing them ALL?
Uncover the Splendor and Natural Beauty of Famous Australian Cities with this Vacation Package
Your vacation will begin in Melbourne, the capital of Victoria and Australia’s top metropolitan destination. You’ll spend 3 nights in a stylish apartment-style hotel in the bustling heart of the city.
Voted as the world’s most livable city seven years in a row, you’ll instantly find yourself immersed in Melbourne’s pulsing lifestyle. On your first afternoon in Melbourne you’ll discover the local hot spots missed by tourists on our favorite walking tour through the laneways of the city. Visit intimate bars, eclectic restaurants and boutique shops hidden within these vibrant laneways, decorated with incredible street art bursting with life color.
Take a free day to explore Melbourne, Australia’s cultural capital of all things cool:
- Its world-renowned local coffee culture will delight any coffee lover with its scene of warm and unique flavors.
- Discover trendy rooftop bars or creative eateries with unique menus. The gourmet food scene always leaves foodies raving, with something to satisfy any craving imaginable.
- Its impressive collection of exhibits and museums are perfect for gallery-hopping. Get a dose of culture at the National Gallery of Victoria, Australia’s oldest, largest and most visited art museum.
- For open air shopping, the Queen Victoria Market is your stop for anything from fresh produce to merino wool knits.
You’ll discover a microcosm of Australia right on Melbourne’s doorstep – excellent wineries and breweries, wildlife, beaches, national parks and famous rugged coastlines along the Great Ocean Road. Your time spent in this wonderful city with its friendly people, amazing coffee and hidden secrets will fill you with great memories.
But you still have more of Australia to explore!
After the hustle and bustle of Melbourne you’ll experience the tantalizing quiet life of Hobart, the capital of Australia’s island state of Tasmania. Here you’ll spend 3 nights in a fashionable 4-Star hotel located a block away from Hobart’s buzzing waterfront.
On your first morning in Hobart you’ll learn about its heritage intermixed with the yesteryear lives of English convicts on a city sights tour. Stop at Salamanca Place, where cozy markets, pubs and galleries reside within Georgian style warehouses. Visit Cascade Brewery, Australia’s oldest operating brewery. Tour the remains of Female Factory, a one time female prison. Take in the gorgeous scenery of Cascades Gardens and Royal Botanical Gardens.
The well-preserved turn-of-the-century architecture is just the beginning of Hobart’s stunning beauty and character. Its exquisite parks, historic buildings, famous markets and burgeoning music and arts scene are nestled beneath pristine Mount Wellington. Its renowned Museum of Old and New Art draws visitors from around the world for its controversial collections of antiquities and modern art. The national parks fringing the city showcase Tasmania’s jaw-dropping scenery of rolling green ranges and sparkling blue bays.
But Hobart’s real star is its fantastic food and drink.
With some of the cleanest air and waterways in the world, Hobart boasts the most remarkable produce to delight your taste buds.
- Indulge in premium catches of oysters, salmon and other delectable seafood in one of many great waterfront restaurants.
- Sip on single malt whiskies and gin from internationally recognized distilleries right in Hobart’s backyard.
- If wine or cider is more of your thing, there’s no shortage of bars, cellar doors, beer markets and wineries to tempt you.
After your stay in Hobart you’ll have seen more of Tasmania than most Aussies who are just a quick flight away.
Now get ready to see Australia’s most iconic city.
From Hobart you’ll fly to Sydney, Australia’s capital in everything but name. You’ll stay 1 night in a 4-Star accommodation right in the heart of the city, with easy access to must-see attractions. Stroll along Darling Harbour to take in some of Australia’s most recognizable sights.
- See the Sydney Opera House, the internationally famed architectural masterpiece.
- Relax on one of Sydney’s many beaches, often rated as some of the best in the world. Manly Beach and Bondi Beach are favorites for soaking in the sun and catching some waves.
- Dine in your choice of casual or luxury restaurants, all boasting a range of incredible cuisines.
- Get your hands on a Sydney Harbour Cruise Express pass to catch all the splendid harbour sights such as Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and more.
But one of Australia’s most iconic sights awaits in Cairns – the Great Barrier Reef!
After a short domestic flight from Sydney you’ll arrive in Cairns, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. Spend two nights in a 4.5-star hotel wonderfully located as the perfect base for exploring this tropical, laid-back side of Australia. You’re just minutes away from the lively Esplanade, Marlin Jetty and delicious waterfront restaurants boasting fresh seafood. Unwind with a cocktail by the pool and take in the relaxed tropical ambience of Cairns.
Now get ready to dive down under and discover the underwater wonderland of the Great Barrier Reef.
Your two-night stay in Cairns includes a cruise out to the reef on a luxury vessel with a top-rated tour operator. After cruising out to pristine dive sites and undergoing a safety briefing, don on your snorkeling mask and gear (all included) and explore the breathtaking coral formations and tropical marine life right before your eyes. Spot schools of fish flitting about you, or even sea turtles gracefully swimming by. Keep an eye out for the large Maori Wrasse fish, the friendliest blue giant you’ll ever meet! If you’d like to see the reef without getting wet, a glass-bottom boat and underwater viewing observatory is available for a small additional cost.
Ending your vacation in Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef ensures your last days on vacation end on a memorable note. On your flight home, sort through your photos, rest and relax. When you get back to real-life you’ll have the memories of this unforgettable vacation in these famous Australian cities to amuse your thoughts and talk about with friends, family and co-workers for days to come.
Now that’s time well spent!
Book your trip now to take advantage of the special deals we negotiated with our partners in Australia. You’ll save on airfare, accommodations, tours and even transfers!
Want incredible wildlife experiences during your trip?
Save even more by adding on an I Love Wildlife package and you’ll have everything you need to have a wonderful time in Australia! As famous Australian cities with a vast array of things to do, it may be difficult to plan your days in each city. For only $290 more, our I Love Wildlife package takes away the stress of planning so you’ll enjoy your vacation with amazing wildlife encounters, worry-free:
- Phillip Island: Get up close and personal with native wildlife and see some exotic species. You’ll witness an Australia sheep-shearing, taste local artisan chocolate and visit koalas in the wild. At sunset, you’ll see hundreds of small penguins waddle from the ocean on their way home for the night. Truly a spectacular sight to behold! Hobart:
- Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise: Surround yourself in towering rock cliffs, cascading waterfalls and spot playful dolphins as you cruise Tasmania’s southern coastline. See sunbathing seals and migrating whales from the comfort of a safe and sturdy boat. After your cruise you’ll visit the Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (formerly Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park) to meet the iconic Tasmanian Devils.
Our I Love Wildlife delivers some of Australia’s best wildlife experiences. As Australia Experts, we’ll make your vacation the trip of a lifetime.
Looking for even BETTER value?
Don’t you ever wish there were more hours in a day to truly enjoy your vacation? How about simply more days to unwind and relax in one of the most beautiful parts of the world?
For only $500 more, spend more time in Australia with the I Love Value package! This package includes all tours in the I Love Wildlife package, plus 4 additional nights in Australia with an upgraded room in Cairns and a tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House.
With an extra day in each city, you’ll get to explore on your own terms and make the most of your time in Australia. Create one of a kind memories on free days completely yours to enjoy. Ask your Australia Destination Specialist about must-see attractions to perfectly suit your tastes.
As experts planning your trip around what you love, we’ll ensure your time won’t be wasted.
Want to see more of Australia?
Australia is huge and will always leave you wanting more. With so much to see and experience, you’ll want to make sure your Australia vacation is filled with all the must-see attractions and natural wonders alike. See more of Australia and experience unforgettable moments with the I Love Australia package! For only $950 more you’ll enjoy everything in the I Love Value package plus 3 additional tours in Melbourne, Hobart and Cairns:
- Melbourne: Choose between a tour of Victoria’s Yarra Valley wine region or travel down the Great Ocean Road and see remarkable coastal sights such as the famous Twelve Apostles.
- Hobart: Experience a full day at Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park for some of Tasmania’s exquisite natural beauty.
- Cairns: Explore the tropical beauty of Cape Tribulation on a guided tour, where rainforest and beach meet together in Daintree, the oldest rainforest in the world!
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|