Vacation Deal | Australian Coasts, Wildlife & Delights
11 Days Adelaide, Kangaroo Island, Melbourne & Tasmania from $2,375*
- 11 Days/ 9 Nights, Australia
- Accommodation: Adelaide (2 Nights), Kangaroo Island (1), Melbourne (3), Hobart (3)
- Tours Included:
- Melbourne: Hidden Secrets Tour
- Phillip Island & Penguin Parade Ultimate Eco Tour with Exclusive Viewing Area
- Hobart: Bruny Island Foodie Tour
- Overnight Tour: 1 Day / 1 Night Kangaroo Island Exploration
- Australian Domestic Flights – Sydney to Adelaide, Adelaide to Melbourne, Melbourne to Hobart (Return)
- International Flights – Los Angeles to Sydney, Melbourne to Los Angeles (Not included. Ask about the current specials!)
- Shuttle Transfers in Melbourne
- Private Transfers in Adelaide
- Add-on more of Australia and save!
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Permitted US Departure Dates: Select Dates Now – August 20, 2019
Booking Code: ST-TA120
Deal Expires September 28, 2018
Add-on 3 Nights in Sydney from $300*
Extend your stay in Australia with this discounted Add-on Package to Sydney, Australia. This package includes everything in Australian Coasts, Wildlife & Delights vacation deal plus:
- 3 Nights in Sydney
- A tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Airport transfers in Sydney
Add-on 3 Nights in Cairns & 3 Nights in Sydney from $975*
Looking for the ultimate Australia vacation? Add the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney to this amazing itinerary. This package comes with everything in the Australian Coasts, Wildlife & Delights vacation deal plus:
- 3 Nights in Cairns
- 3 Nights in Sydney
- A day out on the Great Barrier Reef
- A tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Airport transfers
- Additional Australian domestic flights to get you there!
Rocky Coasts, Pristine Beaches, Incredible Islands, Amazing Wildlife and…
Just Wait Until You Taste the Food!
What do you dream of when you dream of your next vacation? Do you want to witness the wonders of nature? Do you want to stare into the deep blue ocean as it crashes into a magnificent rocky shore? Do you want to pat koalas, feed kangaroos and walk among sea-lions as they laze on the beach? Do you want to explore some of the world’s most livable cities, get to know the locals and sample their fair? Do you want to breathe the cleanest air in the world, taste the freshest seafood and enjoy a few glasses of great wine and/or whiskey along the way?
If you want to do it all, this package makes getting what you want easy!
Arrive in Adelaide, where you’ll spend 2 nights in a 4-star hotel. Here you’ll find that fantastic food and wine is a way of life. You’ll find unbeatable gourmet produce and regional charm at the Adelaide Central Market. The city boasts of great nightlife with many high-end, experimental and eclectic offerings throughout the city. On your free day you can enjoy this laid-back city or maybe take a tour of Barossa Valley. Home of Penfolds, Barossa is an internationally-recognized leader in wine production, especially Shiraz, Cabernet, Riesling and Chardonnay. Gourmet food can be found all over the valley. Some famous spots are Hentley Farm and Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop.
After Adelaide you’ll head to Kangaroo Island. Tonight you’ll stay in a boutique 4-Star seaside hotel with very comfy beds! Be sure to try some of that Kangaroo Island honey! While they have some really yummy honey ice cream at the ferry terminal, you can get a great deal on a big jar of honey at the Penneshaw IGA (on the block behind your hotel).
Get ready for an unforgettable Kangaroo Island guided exploration experience. This is a very special place, often described as a zoo without fences. Echidnas, platypuses, goannas, wallabies and kangaroos are both thriving and mesmerizing. Half the native bushland on Kangaroo Island remains just as it was when British navigator Matthew Flinders put a name to this untamed wilderness in 1802.
- You’ll walk among sea lions at Seal Bay.
- Enjoy an amazing 2-course lunch with small-town island charm.
- Take a walk under the eucalyptus trees looking for koalas.
- Spend the afternoon in Flinders Chase National Park where you’ll encounter some of the most spectacular sites ever!
- Remarkable Rocks – Walk through the bush land towards a massive grouping of granite boulders. As the wind plays with your hair, you might be amazed to think that over thousands of years this same air and sea spray pounded solid rock into these unlikely formations. Similarly, you’ll be changed by this place too. You’ll have time to explore rocks, tuck inside the dappled coves and take some great photos.
- Admirals Arch – You’ll take a stroll down a winding boardwalk through the sand dunes to the rocky shore. Maybe you’ll spot a few seals playing in the surf, then you’ll turn a corner and behold an impressively unusual landmark and hundreds of adorable seals. It took thousands of years for this rock bridge to form and today it serves as natural nursery and safe haven for playful New Zealand fur seals. Shutter bugs will appreciate both a telephoto lens for the seals and a wide angle lens to capture the arch.
Following your Kangaroo Island adventure, you’ll arrive in Melbourne, the capital of Victoria. You’ll soon come to understand why Melbourne is constantly being named “The World’s Most Livable City”:
- Wide availability of goods and services;
- Low personal risk;
- Great infrastructure;
- Vibrant lifestyle.
You’ll spend 3 nights in Australia’s most stylish city, with its passion for food & wine, vibrant arts scene and major events & festivals.
There’s something for everyone – every night of the week!
Your first day in Melbourne will be spent getting to know the city on a local-guided walking tour of the hidden laneways and arcades of the city. Discover hidden gems, unique shops, intimate bars and restaurants and inspiring murals that are tucked away in Melbourne’s alleyways you might’ve otherwise missed. Return to a spot that caught your eye for a delightful lunch of eclectic eats or a refreshing pint. You’ll soon be feeling like a Melbourne local yourself!
After a restful night in your 4 star apartment-style hotel, you’ll visit Phillip Island on a guided mid-sized group tour. This jam packed day is full of quintessential Australia experiences!
- You’ll get up close and personal with Australia’s popular native animals and see some lesser known but equally adorable endangered species.
- Witness Australian sheep shearing, taste local artisan chocolate and visit koalas in the wild.
- Stroll along Phillip Island’s rocky coast taking in the sounds of the ocean.
- Witness thousands of tiny penguins waddle from the ocean on their way home for the night. This package includes access to an exclusive viewing area.
From Melbourne you’ll fly to Australia’s largest island and smallest state, Tasmania. Here you’ll stay at an award winning apartment style hotel with free WiFi! (This is rare in Australia, so when you get it you will be celebrating.) The free WiFi is nice, but while you’re in this pristine wonderland, you’ll likely not want to spend much time in your hotel. Get outside and breathe in the cleanest air in the world. Surround yourself in world-class natural beauty!
We’ll get you started on day 9 of your adventure with a seven course, small-group gourmet tour to Bruny Island. A perfect mix of Australia’s best qualities – amazing coastal landscapes, dense rainforests, rare wildlife and great food. This is a delicious day out where every course on the menu is a stop on your journey!
- Bruny Island Cheese Co – meet the makers and learn how they craft their artisan produce.
- Get Shucked Oysters – enjoy them straight from the ocean.
- Bruny Island Berry Farm – handmade morning tea with juicy fresh berries
- See rare white wallabies.
- Bruny Island Premium Wines – enjoy a wine tasting in Australia’s southern-most vineyard and locally sourced cellar door lunch.
- Bruny Island Chocolate Company – indulge in some sweet treats.
- Bruny Island Honey – sample a variety of local honey.
- Hike the Neck – See the narrow isthmus stretch away south in graceful curves and leave your foot prints on a deserted beach.
- Bruny Island Whisky – taste a Tasmanian Single Malt Whisky.
Your next day is free to do what you want in and around Hobart. Tucked beneath the magnificent Mount Wellington, the streets are lined with historic buildings and beautiful parks. If you’re there on a Saturday, you can stroll the Salamanca Market, the iconic celebration of Tasmania’s unique culture, creative artisans, talented musicians and diverse producers. Other options include a guided tour of kunanyi/Mount Wellington for fantastic views, a visit to Port Arthur Historic Site to learn about Tasmania’s sordid past or a visit to the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA), the world’s most controversial private collections of modern art and antiquities.
As the sun sets on your final day in Hobart, you’ll look back on your Australian vacation filled with coastal experiences, Australian wildlife and great food with a smile on your face.
You traveled thousands of miles, visited 4 islands and 3 classy cities and it all ran like clockwork. Everything was taken care of, your hotels were amazing and you barely had to do any of the work! As your Australian Travel Specialists, we’ll make sure this is a reality.
Let’s start planning your Australian Vacation today!
Still haven’t seen enough?
Australia is huge and will always leave you wanting more. With so much to experience and see, an additional stay in Sydney may be just what you need. If you add-on an extra 3 nights, you can start your trip in beautiful Sydney and begin your vacation with Australia’s first internationally recognized iconic landmark.
You’ve no doubt seen the quintessential picture of Sydney Harbour and the Sydney Opera House. This architectural marvel is famous the world over for its iconic design, but the inside is just as interesting. During your stay in Sydney you’ll tour the Opera House to view some of its performance halls and see the glass-enclosed foyer that offers incredible views of the Harbour. See up close the details that went in to the making of the Opera House while an expert guide gives you the inside scoop from the Opera House’s inception to final opening. Don’t forget – while the Opera House is an unmatched architectural spectacle, there are actual opera performances held there near daily! Optional tickets to see a performance are a great way to experience the Opera House in action. Though there are performances near daily, tickets do sell out FAST and it is best to purchase tickets ahead of time.
Sydney is never short on things to do and is home to many of Australia’s best museums, art galleries, and more. Take a day for yourself if you wish to just explore the city and let serendipity take over. You could end up finding yourself on a tour of Sydney’s wineries, checking out the local wildlife at the Sydney, spending time at Bondi Beach, hiking the coastline or simply sitting back at one of many open air cafe’s and restaurants.
With all the legwork done for you, why travel any other way? From start to finish, your vacation should be effortless. Book your vacation now. Leave the work at work and the planning to us.
Round out your trip in tropical North Queensland
Don’t miss your chance to see two amazing world heritage sites while you’re in Australia. Choose to add-on to your vacation and spend 3 nights in tropical paradise in Cairns. Cairns is a gateway to an Australian destination perhaps even more renowned than the Opera House – the Great Barrier Reef. Spend a day cruising out to the reef and don on snorkeling equipment to explore this incredible underwater wonderland. Don’t want to get in the water? No problem! See the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible, a glass bottom boat or an underwater viewing observatory. On your free day in Cairns explore the local Marlin Jetty, Esplanade and Night Markets.
Once you’ve rounded out your vacation in Cairns, you’ll be sure that you’ve made the most of your vacation and reflect on the once-in-a-lifetime trip you just had. The last thing you want to feel on your way home is that you missed out on any important destinations. Australia is huge (just about the size of the United States) and trying to see it all in one-go can be difficult, but by planning with us we can ensure that your time isn’t wasted and you’ve experienced the most you could.
*Terms & Conditions:
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|