Vacation Deal | Aussie Nature, Wildlife & Southern Splendors
9 Days Melbourne, Hobart & Sydney with International Flights from $1,999*
- 9 Days/ 7 Nights, Australia
- Accommodation: Melbourne (3 Nights), Hobart (3), Sydney (1)
- International Flights on Virgin Australia: Los Angeles to Melbourne, Sydney to Los Angeles
- Australian Domestic Flights on Virgin Australia: Melbourne to Hobart, Hobart to Sydney
- Airport Transfers
- Save more when you explore more of Australia (Discounted Tour Packages)
|9 Days / 7 Nights Vacation||12 Days / 10 Nights Vacation||16 Days / 14 Nights Vacation|
|Get to know Australia’s southern splendors by adding a few amazing tours!||Get the best value for your dollar by extending your vacation!||The ultimate Australia Vacation!|
|Add $500*||Add $750*||Add $1500*|
|1 Additional Night in Melbourne||—–|
|Melbourne Hidden Secrets City Tour|
|Full Day Phillip Island Wildlife Tour w/ Lunch|
|Your Choice Full Day Tours w/ Lunch: Yarra Valley Wine Tour OR Great Ocean Road Tour||—–||—–|
|1 Additional Night in Hobart||—–|
|Hobart City Sights Tour|
|Full Day Tasman Island Wilderness Day Tour including 3 hour Cruise, Lunch and Visit to Tassie Devil Park|
|Full Day Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Tour||—–||—–|
|1 Additional Night in Sydney||—–|
|Opera House Tour||—–|
|Australia Domestic Flights, Sydney to Cairns||—–||—–|
|3 Nights in Cairns||—–||—–|
|Cairns Airport Transfers (return)||—–||—–|
|Great Barrier Reef Cruise||—–||—–|
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Permitted US Departure Dates: February 3, 2018 – January 13, 2019
Starting price reflects US departure dates: April 28 – June 28 & July 24 – August 22, 2018
Booking Code: ST-MT1
Book By: April 30, 2018
Spend some time in Australia!
Guided by experts, your time won’t be wasted.
What do you want to do on your next vacation? Visit world renowned cities and iconic landmarks? Witness spectacular natural wonders? Learn the secrets only locals know? Meet incredible wildlife? Indulge in premium wines? Learn about the oldest known civilization on Earth? Enjoy a cruise on the harbor?
How about doing them ALL?
This package is perfect for those who want to spend their vacation time wisely.
Your vacation will begin in Melbourne, the capital of Victoria and Australia’s top metropolitan destination.You’ll spend 3 nights in a stylish apartment-style hotel in the bustling heart of the city.
Voted as the world’s most livable city seven years in a row, you’ll instantly find yourself immersed in Melbourne’s vibrant lifestyle.
- Its world-renowned local coffee culture will delight any coffee lover with its scene of warm and unique flavors.
- The gourmet food scene always leaves foodies raving, with something to satisfy any craving imaginable.
- Lively street art and colorful murals decorate the alleys and laneways hidden within the city. Intimate bars, eclectic restaurants and boutique shops are found within these unique lanes, waiting to be discovered.
- For more open air shopping, the Queen Victoria Market is your stop for anything from fresh produce to merino wool knits.
You’ll discover a microcosm of Australia right on Melbourne’s doorstep – excellent wineries and breweries, wildlife, beaches, national parks and famous rugged coastlines along the Great Ocean Road. Your time spent in this wonderful city with its friendly people, amazing coffee and hidden secrets will fill you with great memories.
But you still have more of Australia to explore!
After the hustle and bustle of Melbourne you’ll experience the tantalizing quiet life of Hobart, the capital of Australia’s island state of Tasmania. Here you’ll spend 3 nights in a fashionable 4-Star hotel located a block from Hobart’s buzzing waterfront.
The well-preserved turn-of-the-century architecture is just the beginning of Hobart’s stunning beauty and character. Its exquisite parks, historic buildings, famous markets and burgeoning music and arts scene are nestled beneath pristine Mount Wellington. Its renowned Museum of Old and New Art draws visitors from around the world for its controversial collections of antiquities and modern art. The national parks fringing the city showcase Tasmania’s jaw-dropping scenery of rolling green ranges and sparkling blue bays.
But Hobart’s real star is its fantastic food and drink.
With some of the cleanest air and waterways in the world, Hobart boasts the most remarkable produce to delight your taste buds.
- Indulge in premium catches of oysters, salmon and other delectable seafood in one of many great waterfront restaurants.
- Sip on single malt whiskies and gin from internationally recognized distilleries right in Hobart’s backyard.
- If wine or cider is more of your thing, there’s no shortage of bars, cellar doors, beer markets and wineries to tempt you.
After your stay in Hobart you’ll have seen more of Tasmania than most Aussies who are just a quick flight away.
Now get ready to see Australia’s most iconic city.
From Hobart you’ll fly to Sydney, Australia’s capital in everything but name. You’ll stay 1 night in a 4-Star accommodation right in the heart of the city, with easy access to must-see attractions. Stroll along Darling Harbour to take in some of Australia’s most recognizable sights.
- See the Sydney Opera House, the internationally famed architectural masterpiece.
- Relax on one of Sydney’s many beaches, often rated as some of the best in the world. Manly Beach and Bondi Beach are favorites for soaking in the sun and catching some waves.
- Dine in your choice of casual or luxury restaurants, all boasting a range of incredible cuisines.
- Let serendipity take over in one of many museums and art galleries for culture vultures.
Ending your vacation in Sydney ensures your last days on holiday end on a memorable note. On your flight home, sort through your photos, rest and relax. When you get back to real-life you’ll have the memories of this amazing vacation to amuse your thoughts and talk about with friends, family and co-workers.
Now that’s time well spent!
Book your trip now to take advantage of the special deals we negotiated with our partners in Australia. You’ll save on airfare, accommodations and even transfers!
Want incredible experiences during your trip?
Save even more by adding on an I Love Tours package and you’ll have everything you need to have a wonderful time in Australia! As world-class cities with a vast array of things to do, it may be difficult to plan your days in each city. Our I Love Tours package takes away the stress of planning so you’ll enjoy your vacation with amazing and memorable experiences, worry-free.
- Hidden Secrets Tour: Discover the hidden gems of Melbourne’s intricate laneways on a fun walking tour guided by a passionate local. You’ll find unassuming pubs, tiny restaurants with extensive menus, boutique shops, breathtaking street art and so much more. You’ll know Melbourne like the back of your hand!
- Phillip Island: Get up close and personal with native wildlife and see some exotic species. You’ll witness an Australia sheep-shearing, taste local artisan chocolate and visit koalas in the wild. At sunset, you’ll see hundreds of small penguins waddle from the ocean on their way home for the night. Truly a spectacular sight to behold!
- City Sights Tour: Learn about the Hobart’s heritage intermixed with the yesteryear lives of English convicts as you visit historic spots and scenic ruins. Stop at Salamanca Place, where cozy markets, pubs and galleries reside within Georgian style warehouses. Visit Cascade Brewery, Australia’s oldest operating brewery. Tour the remains of Female Factory, a one time female prison. Take in the gorgeous scenery of Cascades Gardens and Royal Botanical Gardens.
- Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise: Surround yourself in towering rock cliffs, cascading waterfalls and spot playful dolphins as you cruise Tasmania’s southern coastline. See sunbathing seals and even migrating whales from the comfort of a safe and sturdy boat. After your cruise you’ll visit the Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (formerly Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park) to meet these iconic animals.
Our I Love Tours delivers some of Australia’s best southern splendors. As Australia Experts, we’ll make your vacation the trip of a lifetime.
Looking for even BETTER value?
Don’t you ever wish there were more hours in a day to truly enjoy your vacation? How about simply more days to unwind and relax in one of the most beautiful parts of the world?
For only $250 more, spend more time in Australia with the I Love Value package! This package includes all tours in the I Love Tours package, plus 3 additional nights in Australia and a tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House.
With an extra day in each city, you’ll get to explore on your own terms and make the most of your time in Australia. Create one of a kind memories on free days completely yours to enjoy. Ask your Australia Destination Specialist about must-see attractions to perfectly suit your tastes.
As experts planning your trip around what you love, we’ll ensure your time won’t be wasted.
Want to see more of Australia?
Australia is huge and will always leave you wanting more. With so much to see and experience, you’ll want to make sure your Australia vacation is filled with all the must-see attractions and natural wonders alike. Experience everything in the I Love Value package plus 3 additional nights in Cairns, the gateway to the world-famous Great Barrier Reef for $1,000 more with the I Love Australia package! You’ll also enjoy additional tours in Melbourne and Hobart:
- Melbourne: Choose between a tour of Victoria’s Yarra Valley wine region or travel down the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles.
- Hobart: Experience a full day at Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park for some of Tasmania’s exquisite natural beauty.
- Cairns: Your 3-day stay includes a cruise out to the Great Barrier Reef to explore this underwater wonderland in your own style. Jump in the water and see the reef with complimentary snorkeling equipment. If you don’t want to get wet, don’t let that stop you from seeing this spectacular marvel of the sea! See the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible, glass bottom boat or underwater viewing observatory, all included in this day tour.
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|