- All inclusive
- Fully escorted luxury coach travel
- 4 – 5 star accommodations
- Hotel porterage (we’ll handle your luggage for you!)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Welcome Reception
- Accommodation – Melbourne – Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne (2 Nights), Cairns – Hilton Hotel Cairns (3), Sydney – Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour (3)
- Meals – 8 Full buffet breakfasts, 3 Dinners with wine, 1 Lunch, 1 ‘Be My Guest’ Dinner, 1 Highlight lunch
- US Domestic Flights – (Not included, but can be added to your quote)
- International Flights – Los Angeles to Melbourne, Sydney to Los Angeles (Not included, but can be added to your quote)
- Internal Flights – Melbourne to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney (Not included, but can be added to your quote)
- Day Tours – Melbourne: Laneways & Arcades tour; Cairns: Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures, Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park; Sydney: Sunset Dinner Cruise, Opera House Tour, Returned Servicemen’s Club tour
- Transfers – Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne
On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. This evening join your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a welcome reception and dinner in a riverside restaurant. It’s a great opportunity to get to know everyone in a unique setting.
Hotel Crowne Plaza Hotel Melbourne (2 nights)
Dinner with wine included
Day 2: Melbourne
Explore Melbourne on a city sights tour this morning, then discover its gracious arcades, eclectic laneways and vibrant street art on a private walking tour. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Day 3: Melbourne – Cairns
Depart Melbourne by air this morning for Cairns, where you’ll join a local expert for a wildlife journey at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures. Enjoy a cruise where you’re sure to encounter koalas, wallabies and crocodiles. This evening is free for your to choose from the numerous restaurants that Cairns has to offer.
Hotel Hilton Hotel Cairns (3 nights)
Day 4: Cairns – Great Barrier Reef
Board a high-speed catamaran today and cruise out to the iconic Great Barrier Reef. You’ll have the opportunity to go snorkeling (equipment provided), or view the spectacular coral and tropical fish from the comfort of an underwater observatory and semi-submersible craft. Enjoy a tropical buffet lunch on board before you return to Cairns.
Breakfast & Lunch included
Day 5: Cairns
Today is free for you to pursue your own interests in this vibrant tropical city, or you may choose to visit Kuranda, ‘The Village in the Rainforest.’ This evening be prepared for a special Be My Guest dinner at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park. Experience a personal Welcome to Country ceremony, hear stories of the Dreamtime, witness an entertaining high impact performance by the indigenous dance group and enjoy dinner accompanied by the sounds of the didgeridoo.
Breakfast & Be My Guest Dinner included
Day 6: Cairns – Sydney
This morning you’ll fly to Sydney, where you’ll have time to relax or explore before boarding before boarding a Captain Cook vessel for a Sunset Dinner Cruise. Glide past magnificent waterfront homes, and of course the legendary Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
Hotel Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour (3 nights)
Breakfast & Dinner with wine included
Day 7: Sydney
Enjoy a tour of the Sydney Opera House then head to Bondi Beach for lunch at an Australian institution, the Returned Servicemen’s Club. Your host, a local surf lifesaver, will lead you on an exclusive tour through Australia’s oldest lifesaving club. Your afternoon is free for exploring or shopping, enjoying an optional excursion, or maybe just taking a stroll along the Harbour front.
Breakfast & Highlight lunch included
Day 8: Sydney
Spend today as you please. Perhaps see the famous Three Sisters rock formation in the majestic Blue Mountains just outside the city or visit Featherdale Wildlife Park. If you’ve always wanted to climb Sydney Harbor Bridge, today could be your chance on a thrilling ‘BridgeClimb’. This evening, join your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a dinner on the waterfront.
Breakfast & Dinner with wine included
Day 9: Farewell Sydney
Say farewell to your fellow travelers when your holiday comes to an end this morning after breakfast.
All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
Any flights referred to in the itinerary are not included in the land content price. We will include the price of all flights in your custom quote.
Single supplements apply. Triple share is available.