SydneyOpera House Lights
Lizard IslandPlunge Pool and Deck
Gold CoastRelax on the beach
Lizard IslandA Quiet Date for Two
SydneyDarling Harbour Bridge
Lizard IslandRelax on the Beach
Gold CoastSun and Sand
Lizard IslandSunset on the Water
Gold CoastNight Life
Lizard IslandSunrise on Lizard Island
- Accommodation - Sydney (3 Nights), Lizard Island (4), Gold Coast (2)
- International Flights - Los Angeles to Sydney, Brisbane to Los Angeles (Not included in starting price, but can be included in your quote)
- US Domestic Flights - (Not Included in starting price, but can be included in your quote)
- Australian Domestic Flights - Sydney to Cairns, Cairns to Lizard Island (Return), Cairns to Brisbane
- Day Tours - Sydney: Opera House Tour, Harbour Cruise Express; Gold Coast: Australia Zoo & Caddie Tour
- Private Transfers - Sydney Airport to Accommodation (Return), Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast Accommodation (Return)
- All Other Day Tours are Optional and not included
- Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (US$15.00 per person)
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- Itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
11 Days/ 9 Nights – Sydney, Lizard Island, Gold Coast
Spoil yourself on this luxurious vacation. Find relaxation and tranquility on your east coast vacation throughout Australia. You have many free days filled with optional daily activities that allow you to personalize your experience. Luxury, leisure and personalization are the emphasis on this vacation. You deserve to spoil yourself every once in a while, so what are you waiting for?
Travel to Australia on your vacation. After departing from Los Angeles you will be provided with an evening meal. You can relax, have a drink, watch a movie, review your itinerary or just rest. You will be given Breakfast before landing in Sydney, Australia. (You lose one day crossing the International Date Line but don’t worry you catch it up again on your return flight to the USA)
Please confirm with the airlines at Check-in that they have all your Frequent Flyer information on record.
Travel by private car from the Airport to your vacation accommodation in Sydney, Australia.
Allow a chauffeur to drive you to your vacation accommodation in Sydney, Australia.
Your five star accommodation in Sydney for 3 Nights will offer you the magnificent views of Sydney Harbour.
A modern high rise tower with spectacular views of the Sydney Harbour. Your Accommodation is located at the fringe of historic Rocks area, near Opera House and the Central Business District, close to the Harbour Bridge, across from Bridgeclimb. Guest rooms are some of the most spacious and luxurious in Sydney and offer spectacular Darling Harbour views.
On your vacation, participate in an inspiring tour of the Sydney Opera House.
This one hour tour outlines the intricate and controversial history of the Sydney Opera House along with details of the unique design of this architectural masterpiece. You will visit a number of the six performance venues, including the magnificent wood paneled Concert Hall and the Opera Theatre as well as the new Utzon room. You will also visit the glass enclosed northern foyer areas which boast spectacular views of Sydney Harbour – a perfect photo opportunity.
Daily, Hourly 9am to 5pm
Does not operate Good Friday, Christmas, New Year’s Eve or Valentine’s Day
One hour guided experience.
Need to Know
– This tour has 300+ stairs – Low Impact.
– It is strongly encouraged that you leave bags at your hotel and avoid bringing any large items to the Opera House (anything larger than an 8×10″ sheet of paper). No luggage or large bags accepted.
– Videoing is not allowed.
– There are plenty of photo opportunities – your tour guide will advise you if photos are not to be taken at any point.
-Add a lunch, dinner or performance to your tour.
-Upgrade your experience with a private, backstage, or architectural tour.
Enjoy this 2 day unlimited ferry pass to explore the beautiful Sydney Harbour and the magnificent attractions that surround it!
Discover Sydney the local way with this 2 day unlimited ferry pass to travel the harbor. Stops along the way include Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Watson’s Bay, Manly, Taronga Zoo, Clifton Gardens, and Shark Island. Enjoy the flexibility of exploring while you travel at your leisure soaking in the harbor air on your way to your next destination!
Hop off to enjoy these harbor attractions:
– Circular Quay: Bounded by the Sydney Harbour Bridge and historic Rocks district to the west, and the Sydney Opera House and Botanic Gardens to the east, Circular Quay is a bustling ferry hub.
– Taronga Zoo: Over 4,000 animals, including Australian native wildlife. Free daily seal and bird shows. Purchase the Zoo and Explorer combo and save.
– Shark Island: It would be hard to find a more spectacular picnic spot. Stunning, 360-degree views of Sydney Harbour and a delightfully deserted national park for your own private getaway.
– Watsons Bay: Local must-do `Watto’ is famous for its seafood, waterfront pubs, picnic spots, swimming beaches and spectacular headlands walks overlooking the Harbour and the Pacific Ocean.
– Manly Beach: You don’t have to swim at this iconic beach to soak up the atmosphere. Shop at the Corso, dine at waterfront cafés, find your favorite gelato flavor or take a nature walk.
– Darling Harbour: Start or finish your day at Darling Harbour, surrounded by restaurants, nightclubs and hotels at King Street Wharf, Barangaroo and Cockle Bay.
–Clifton Gardens: Clifton Gardens is a beachside oasis in the affluent Harbour suburb of Mosman. The netted beach, long jetty and gentle waves makes it perfect for picnics, swimming and snorkeling.
Hours: Sunday & Thursday 12:00pm-7:30pm, Friday & Saturday 12:00pm-10:00pm, Monday – Wednesday (Select dates & times)
Does not operate on Christmas, December 26 – 27, New Year’s Day, January 26, April 25, June 12, and October 2.
2 Day unlimited ferry pass to travel Sydney Harbour
Need to Know
– Guided commentary is available through smart phone app. Download the app through your smartphone prior to boarding. Must use your own headphones.
– Additional cost to enter Fort Dension, Taronga Zoo, and Shark Island (closed February 10, 2023 and February 22, 2023)
– Please bring sunscreen, a water bottle, and wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
– Premium sightseeing tours
– Whale watching tours
Enjoy a spectacular performance at the Sydney Opera House.
No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to its most famous building. And the best thing to do when you visit the Sydney Opera House is to come inside and see an opera performance.
Opera is a vital part of Australia’s cultural landscape. The world’s best loved operas are performed under the iconic sails of the Sydney Opera House. Performances are broadcast in cinemas, on national television and ABC radio.
Summer Opera Season: January – April
Winter Opera Season: July – October
Need to Know
Ticket prices vary by depending on the type of performance and seats. Please contact an About Australia Destination Specialist to confirm your booking.
Casual dress is acceptable.
Performance times vary by date. Please contact an About Australia Destination Specialist to confirm your booking.
With Sydney at your fingertips, take the chance to explore the Darling Harbour area at your leisure, which is a modern collection of Shopping Malls, Parkland, Restaurants and Harbour Front activities.
Walk to Circular Quay and catch a ferry to our wonderful harbour-side Taronga Park Zoo, or take the 30 minute ferry ride to Manly Beach, Sydney’s premier beach resort. Here you can enjoy the laid back beach culture as well as many festivals and events. If you prefer to stay closer to downtown Sydney, Bondi Beach is approximately a 10 minute train ride and is one of Australia’s most famous and iconic beaches. Save some time to take a beach walk from Bondi Beach to Bronte Beach, it’s known to be a true highlight. If visiting on a weekend then go to the Rocks Market and shop for local Arts, Crafts & unique Australian Souvenirs.
Treat yourself with the ultimate in Harbour cruises! Visitors on-board one of this luxury sailing vessels will experience a day tour which will provide memories for a lifetime.
Visitors embark the vessel at the Aquarium Pontoon at the Aquarium Wharf Darling Harbour and the tour begins. By the very nature of the tour catering for an exclusive few a feeling of opulence and knowing that this lifestyle should not be reserved just for the very rich.
There are many sightseeing tours of the Harbour catering for large group wanting to spend minimum time on a tour and quickly see the highlights. These tours have their place and for most visitors, seeing the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge from the water is a dream come true.
This tour offers much more!
Over the years this sailing experience provides a fully-inclusive cruising yacht tour for the discerning traveler who would rather take the opportunity to experience Sydney Harbour away from the large groups. Catering for singles, couples and small private groups, it is the ultimate sightseeing tour.
Guests on board one of this luxury, fully equipped yachts, can take a hands on approach to the day, or just relax, taking in the sights of Sydney Harbour and visiting places only known by the locals. Let the weather dictate if the experience will be one of sun and relaxation or feel the rush of wind fill the sails and take the yacht to its limits.
Experienced skippers take the time to explain the intriguing history of Sydney Harbour, catering to your needs in a manner that shows caring and calmness. The yachts are immaculate and designed to suit all ages. Most guests like to drop a line over the side and have a drink while lunch is served. Enjoy the freshest of local ingredients, presented in a way that will impress the most sophisticated diner.
Departs daily by reservation.
Need to Know
– Items to Bring: Sun protection (e.g. shirt with long sleeves, hat and sun screen), sweater, swimmers, sturdy sneakers or rubber soled shoes (no black soles).
– Available Activities: Sightseeing with commentary, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, on board dining, sailing.
– Complimentary city hotel pick up may be available.
– Drop off at Darling Harbour.
10am – 3pm.
– 5 hour personalized sailing
– 3-Course luncheon
– Complimentary beverages consist of orange juice, apple juice, Coke and Diet Coke, lemonade, spring water, mineral water, Australian beers and best quality red and white wines, tea and coffee.
– Towels, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment & wet weather jackets.
Enjoy spectacular views of the local countryside and historic town of Camden as you fly over it at sunrise.
Located in Sydney’s beautiful Macarthur region, the picturesque landscape and favorable weather patterns of the region make the Camden Valley area an ideal balloon flight location.
Once at the launch site, it only takes around 30 minutes for your balloon to be inflated and ready for boarding. You are welcome to help with the setup of the balloon or simply stand back and take photos as your aircraft takes shape and comes to life.
As the sun rises, you will ascend into the sky in your colorful balloon. As your balloon drifts gently along on the morning breeze you will feel completely secure within your basket, with very little sensation of movement. During your flight you may find yourself floating just above the treetops then moments later effortlessly ascending to heights of 2000 feet or more.
The excitement of the morning continues over a Celebration Breakfast at the Camden Valley Inn. Relax and enjoy a delicious a la carte breakfast with your fellow passengers and your pilot as you celebrate one of the most exhilarating mornings of your life. Your digital photo album will be sent to your phone during breakfast.
– One-hour sunrise flight
– Insurance and levy
– Gourmet breakfast
– Digital in-flight photo album
– Transport to/from launch and landing sites from Camden Valley Inn
Need to Know:
Each passenger will need to supply their weight and confirmation that they are fit and well with no significant knee, hip or back problems, broken bones, recent surgeries, are able to stand unassisted for one hour and are not pregnant. Special dietary requirements can be catered to with advanced notice. Itinerary and balloon launch subject to weather conditions.
Offered as a private tour
Enjoy touring through the scenic regions to Hunter Valley, wine tasting at boutique wineries, a gourmet lunch experience, cheese, olive oil and chocolate tasting then sit back and snooze on the way home!
Your informative and knowledgeable guide will collect you from your Sydney hotel. Departing from the city, travel north over the Sydney Harbour Bridge via the Gore Hill Freeway to join the Pacific Highway and then the F3 freeway.
180 years young, this is Australia’s oldest and best-known wine region and is soaked in history. It’s a dynamic and fascinating area that brims with over 150 top class wineries, 65 indulgent restaurants as well as gourmet produce and boutique breweries. Your first visit is to a 5-star winery nestled in the Mount View region of the Hunter Valley, a well renowned viticulture area. Sample exquisite wines in your own private area.
From here, continue onto Leogate Estate. This opulent cellar door is the perfect place to enjoy that unique taste which only the Hunter Valley and their award-winning wines can provide. All wines produced from the great vines of one of the most highly regarded vineyards in Australia. Here you will enjoy a selection of cheeses to accompany the wine tasting, followed by a tour of the onsite winery to learn of the wine making process.
On conclusion of the tour, enjoy a relaxing 2 course lunch (selection of platters, followed by dessert of choice) accompanied by a glass of wine. Further beverages can be purchased at own expense.
After lunch, travel to Keith Tulloch Winery. This small completely family owned winery and vineyard produces wines that express the unique terrain and climate from the ancient soils of the Brokenback Range. Here you will enjoy a unique wine tasting experience in collaboration with artisan chocolatier “Cocoa Nib”. You will sample five handmade praline chocolates, matched to the wineries current release wine – a sensational way to conclude your day in the Hunter Valley Wine Region.
Monday – Friday between September – April (excluding 25th & 26th Dec, 1st Jan and 2nd & 25th Apr)
Need to Know
This is a specialized small group tour with a maximum group size of 17 passengers. Minimum of 2 guests required for tour departure.
Full Day Tour
Sydney CBD hotel Pick-up around 7:00am – 7:30am and Sydney CBD hotel Drop-off around 5:00pm – 5:30pm
– Professional Guide
– Hotel pick-up & drop-off
– 2 course lunch with wine
– Wine Tastings
– Wine & Chocolate Pairing
Relax, get away from the city, and enjoy some fabulous food and wine in Australia’s oldest wine-growing region. Just two hours north of Sydney, the Hunter Valley combines world-renowned wines, local produce & stunning countryside – all the makings for a great, relaxing day.
With over 90 Cellar Doors in the Hunter, we focus on the boutique wineries, where the passion of the wine-makers is obvious. With your small group, our flexible itinerary gives you access to a range of excellent wineries, learning about the wine origins, sometimes even meeting the winemakers. Enjoy a delicious cafe lunch in a relaxed atmosphere with hot and cold options and accompanied by a glass of wine. Learn about local cheese making in an exclusive cheese tasting experience and savour delicious chocolates or truffles paired with the perfect Hunter Valley wines. A fabulous day out of Sydney enjoying the delights of Australian produce and beautiful countryside.
Monday through Saturday
Departs 7:00am – 7:45am and Returns 6:00pm – 6:30pm
– Return transfers from hotel
– Wine tour with expert local guide
– Tastings at 3-4 boutique wineries
– Cafe lunch (hot or cold) w/glass of wine
– Cheese & chocolate tastings with paired wines
– Onboard refridgerator & TV/DVD
Need to Know
This experience can be catered to your dietary needs. Please advise of any special dietary requirements when completing your Traveler Information Form. Please note this tour is not suitable for anyone under the age 18. Minimum 3 passengers required for tour. Maximum 14 passengers per tour.
Located on the Harbour just a stroll away from the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge is the place where Sydney itself began, The Rocks!
Amidst the hustle and bustle of the Business District, this unique village features a centre with more than 70 shops, boutiques and galleries with everything from hand-made puppets, vintage clothing and accessories, antiques, art supplies, jewelry and some of Australia’s finest arts and crafts.
If hunger takes over there are a myriad of places to eat, from some of the finest restaurants to quaint cafes and casual eateries with many offering stunning views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. If quenching a thirst is what you’re after don’t forget to stop off at one of the 13 Heritage pubs serving local wines and beers!
On Saturdays and Sundays, be sure to check out the market held at the northern end of George Street. Perfect for gifts and souvenir shopping, it has more than 150 stalls selling quality crafts, home wares, jewelry and Australian-designed goods, all under a unique sail-like canopy.
With the transport to The Rocks serviced by the Explorer and just a five minute walk from the Circle Quay it is easy to get here. The Sydney Visitors Centre on the corner of Argyle & Playfair Streets at The Rocks: open 9.30am – 5.30pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day and Good Friday). Opening hours may vary on some public holidays.
Photo Credit: Tourism New South Wales
Experience the breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views of Sydney, while scaling the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Feel on top of the world as you journey along the upper arch to the peak of an Australian icon, soaking in the stories from your expert climb leader and the sights of the harbor and the city skyline that surround you. With the summit in your sight, you will journey along the bridge’s upper arch on the Opera House side until you hit the top. After a celebration with your group, you will cross to the west-side to make your descent to the base, all while taking in the beautiful Sydney scenery around you.
Departs various times
Tour is 3 hours (approx.)
Does not operate December 30th – 31st
Additional fees apply if booking during December 25th – 29th, 2023; or January 1st – 3rd 2024
– Expert commentary
– Commemorative hat
– Certificate of achievement
Need to Know
– Under 8 not recommended
– Need to submit declaration form for health and safety
– Over 24 weeks pregnant can not climb; under 24 weeks need a certificate of fitness
– Over 75 need a certificate of fitness from doctor
– Must be at least 1.2 meters (4 feet) tall
– No more than 3 children per adult
– Due to the climbing equipment and for safety, personal belongings such as cell phones, cameras, and jewelry will be stored in lockers during the climb
– Tour operates in most weather conditions, including rain, but may be changed or cancelled
– Please wear comfortable active-wear appropriate for the weather, and sturdy, closed-toe, non-slip shoes
– Inner bridge tours
– Private tours available
Travel by private car from your vacation accommodation in Sydney, Australia, to the Airport.
Allow a chauffeur in a private car drive you from your vacation accommodation in Sydney, Australia.
Travel within Australia by domestic air from Sydney to the gateway of the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns.
Travel within Australia by domestic air from Cairns to Lizard Island.
Travel to your accommodation on a Great Barrier Reef Island, Australia, where you will be staying whilst on vacation for 4 nights.
Your 5 Star luxury vacation resort is located in Northern Queensland, Australia. It features powdery white beaches so pristine so untouched that yours are the only footsteps in the sand. If you are looking for something out of the ordinary, then this Great Barrier Reef island should be top of the list. Here you can snorkel off a secluded beach to discover a garden of giant clams, many a metre long and some reputed to be over 120 years old. Additionally, this vacation island is renowned for its diving. A spectacular vacation experience! Includes gourmet meals, fine Australian wines, cocktails and Champagne at Lizard Island’s Restaurant and Bar, as well as deluxe picnic hampers for the adventurous. Additional charges apply for Cellar Master list, degustation menus and room service.
Spend some time relaxing or explore Lizard Island.
Lizard Island offers an extensive range of Great Barrier Reef activities and a unique range of products to ensure you make the most of your Great Barrier Reef vacation.
Explore Anchor and Watson’s bay on a catamaran or glass bottom paddle ski
Snorkelling equipment and lessons
Tennis – day and night with all equipment supplied
Picnic hampers for romantic and secluded beachside lunches
Paddle ski tours
Nature slide presentations
Self Guided nature walks
Other Activities (charges apply – ask us about pre-booking)
Diving and snorkelling trips to the inner or outer Reef
Interpretive glass bottom boat tours
Full or half day private game fishing, Black Marlin season is from September to December
Essentia Day Spa treatments
Research station tours
Lizard Island dive and fishing charters on MV Fascination
Champagne sunset cruises
Sunset Beachside Dining on Anchor Bay
Travel within Australia by domestic air from Lizard Island to Cairns.
Travel within Australia by domestic air from Cairns to Brisbane.
Your Driver will meet you at Brisbane Domestic Terminal and transfer you by car to the Gold Coast.
A private chauffeur will pick you up upon arrival in Brisbane, Australia. He will be holding a sign with your name on it.
Enjoy 2 nights at your 4-Star Gold Coast accommodation.
Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Australia’s Gold Coast, this vibrant and stylish hotel offers a convenient and comfortable stay for both business and leisure travelers. With modern design, friendly staff, and well-appointed rooms, it provides a relaxing and sophisticated atmosphere. The rooftop pool and bar offer stunning views of the skyline and ocean, while the on-site restaurant serves delicious meals. Its central location allows easy access to Surfers Paradise Beach and nearby attractions, making it an ideal choice for a memorable Gold Coast experience.
Free Wifi, Non-Smoking, Swimming Pool, Gym, 24-hr Reception, Luggage Storage, Bar, Restaurant, Room Service, Paid Parking, Dry Cleaning
Guest Room – King Bed OR 2 Single Beds – Room Features: Coffee & Tea Station, Private Balcony, Air Conditioning, Shower Amenities, Hairdryer, Safe, City View, Iron and Ironing Board, Flat Screen TV, USB charging point, Shower Over Bath, Free Internet at 1 Mbps for 4 devices.
– River View Room – King Bed OR 2 Single Beds – Room Features: Coffee & Tea Station ; Private Balcony ; Air Conditioning ; Shower Amenities ; Hairdryer ; Safe ; River View ; Iron and Ironing Board ; Flat Screen TV, USB charging point ; Shower Over Bath ; Free Internet at 1 Mbps for 4 devices.
– Deluxe Ocean View Room – King Bed OR 2 Single Beds – Room Features: Coffee & Tea Station ; Private Balcony ; Air Conditioning ; Shower Amenities ; Hairdryer ; Safe ; Ocean View ; Iron and Ironing Board ; Flat Screen TV, USB charging point ; Shower Over Bath ; Free Internet at 1 Mbps for 4 devices ; High Floor.
Need to know
Hotel subject to availability. If this hotel is not available, a similar hotel will be substituted. Room booked will be preferred unless otherwise listed on your quote.
Travel along the Glasshouse Mountains scenic route to the famous Australia Zoo.
Take a scenic trip to the Sunshine Coast and visit world-famous Australia Zoo, home of the Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin.
Australia Zoo is a must-see holiday highlight for Australians and international visitors.
You will see more than 1200 animals from around the globe, daily wildlife shows and the busiest wildlife hospital in the world where you can see vets saving native Australian animals.
This is a zoo visit you will never forget!
Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Departs 7:00am, Returns 7:00pm (approx.)
Does not operate on the Queen’s Birthday, Labour Day, Easter, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Anzac Day
– Return transfers from hotel
– Entry to Australia Zoo
– Glasshouse Mountains scenic drive
– Approximately six hours to explore Australia Zoo
Need to Know
Please wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. Please bring a hat, water bottle, sunscreen, and an umbrella if it is raining.
Get the VIP treatment on board this caddie tour! A passionate and knowledgeable tour guide will be your chauffeur, taking you on a customized journey around one of the world’s greatest zoos.
You’ll never forget this “insider tour” discovering the knowledge, joy and history of the zoo and its hundreds of inhabitants whilst enjoying five-star service. Be the envy of everyone as you explore the exciting exhibits and receive exclusive reserved seating in the Crocoseum Stadium for the wildlife show. Your guide will ensure you have comfort, refreshments, and the flexibility to create a tour that suits your needs. You will learn all about Australia’s gorgeous animals, the history of Steve Irwin, and his vision for the Australia Zoo, as well as the zoo’s international conservation efforts and amazing wildlife hospital. This tour is the perfect way to explore the Zoo at your own pace. All you have to do is sit back and relax!
Daily on request, starts at 9:00am
Tour can be up to 5 hours (approximately)
Upgrade only, can not be booked without tour to Australia Zoo.
– Five-star service in a chauffeured private buggy
– Exclusive reserved seating in the Crocoseum Stadium for wildlife shows
– Flexibility to customize tour to suit you
– Entry to wildlife show with reserved seating
– Free parking if you drive yourself
– Free WiFi in areas of the zoo
Need to Know
– Max number of passengers is five per caddie.
– Bring water, snacks, and wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes
– Bring insect repellent
Multiple wildlife encounters are available at the Australia Zoo (Koala Cuddle, Binturongs, Wombats, Echidnas and more). Availability is limited. Book in advance to avoid disappointment. Contact your Destination Specialist for details. Children under 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Lunch can be preordered prior to arrival (fee applies).
Travel by private car from your Gold Coast vacation accommodation to the Airport in Brisbane, Australia.
A private chauffeur will pick you up at your Gold Coast accommodation and drive your to the Brisbane Airport.
Mid-day Departure from Brisbane, In-flight Dinner and Movie with arrival in the USA. Note: You will be traveling back across the International Date line so you will gain a day. You actually arrive in the USA on the same day you leave Australia.
|Approximate Pricing||Double Occupancy||Sole Occupancy||Permitted USA Departure Dates & Fare Rules|
|Land Content Only||$8,409||$13,711||International return flights from the USA are not included. Please see detailed itinerary (above) for more information on inclusions. Itinerary can commence any day (subject to availability).|
|Special (Economy Class)||$9,781||$15,082||
2023-11-22 00:00:00 - 2024-11-11 00:00:00
USA Departures: 22 NOV - 5 DEC 23, 3 JAN - 28 JUN & 24 JUL - 11 NOV 24. Expires OCT 5 2023
International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable, Non-Changeable. Other Dates may also apply. For details phone Toll-Free: (888)359 2877
|Basic (Economy Class)||$10,345||$15,646||Basic: May 1 - Jun 8 & Jul 24 - Sep 21, 2022. International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable. Changeable (Fees Apply). Subject to Availability.|
|Shoulder (Economy Class)||$10,552||$15,853||Shoulder: Feb 1 - Apr 30, Jun 9 - Jul 23 & Sep 22 - Dec 8, 2022. International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable. Changeable (Fees Apply). Subject to Availability.|
|Peak (Economy Class)||$11,069||$16,371||Peak: Dec 9, 2022 - Jan 31, 2023. International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable. Changeable (Fees Apply. Subject to Availability.|
|Premium (Economy Class)||$13,322||$18,623||Premium Economy Class International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Change and Cancellation Fees Apply. Subject to Availability.|
|Business Class||$14,930||$20,231||Business Class International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Subject to Availability.|
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.