Terms and Conditions of Travel
These are the Terms and Conditions of Travel with About Australia (USA) PTY Limited Inc hereby referred to as About Australia. Terms and Conditions of a particular travel deal also apply and can be found on the individual deal page. These Terms and Conditions apply to all our websites and brands:
- About Australia – www.aboutaustralia.com
- About New Zealand – www.aboutnewzealand.com
- About Papua New Guinea – www.aboutpapuanewguinea.com
- About Fiji www.aboutfijitravel.com
- About Australia Diving
- Other services owned and controlled by About Australia
By purchasing a travel package from About Australia, you agree to the following:
1. I accept the itinerary proposed by About Australia and agree to all Terms & Conditions below.
2. About Australia recommends that you purchase Travel Insurance for your trip overseas. If you choose not to purchase Travel Insurance, you will be traveling at your own risk.
3. Payments and Documents Requests will be supplied in a timely manner. We are unable to honor Special Pricing if payment or requested document is received after a Special has expired. We reserve the right to cancel all arrangements if payments and/or Documents are not received on time.
4. Any itinerary changes requested by the client after bookings are in place will result in a minimum $100 change fee from About Australia. This fee is in-addition to any other fees issued by other providers (e.g. Airlines, Hotels & Tour Operators).
5. Deposit Payments made to About Australia are non-refundable. Subsequent payments made to About Australia may also not be refundable depending on the providers booked. Please visit the following URL for About Australia’s Cancellation Policy: https://www.aboutaustralia.com/cancellation-policy-fees/
6. About Australia reserves the right to adjust the amount of any outstanding balances at any time according to Exchange Rates.
7. About Australia is not responsible for loss associated with Visas for entry into your travel destination. Note: In most cases Visa’s can be issued immediately for USA Passport holders. For non-USA Passport holders Visa Issuance may take up to 12 weeks. Criminal convictions can affect your admittance into Australia and New Zealand.
8. The information provided by About Australia is in good faith and represents the best knowledge of the authors at the time.
9. You agree that you will not hold About Australia, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives, under any circumstances, liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to your overseas trip. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of information, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
10. If for any reason you cancel or miss a flight, accommodation, shuttle transfer, day tour or any other booking made by About Australia, we request you contact the applicable vendor as per the details contained on the relevant voucher. Please record all details of any changes made including, but not limited to, cancellation confirmation numbers, date, time and person with whom the cancellation was made. About Australia cannot guarantee a refund for any missed or cancelled portions of your trip.
11. All bookings are subject to availability. If a product, tour or accommodation is not available an equivalent product, tour or accommodation will be substituted. A tour may be moved to another day if required.
12. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas applicable to agreements made and to be performed entirely within such state and without regards to the conflicts of law principles of such state. The parties hereby agree that venue of any action under this agreement shall be exclusively in the state courts of Bexar County, Texas.
13. You agree your electronic signature (check box) is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By submitting this form, you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
14. If paying by credit card, you agree to authorize About Australia to charge your credit card for agreed upon purchases.
15. You understand that traveling post COVID-19 may require additional travel requirements and costs, included but not limited to vaccine requirements, COVID testing and required travel insurance. You understand you are responsible for meeting travel requirements. About Australia will provide information on travel requirements and links where you can find the most up to date information. Countries often change their requirements without notification. In good faith, we check for updates regularly, but your best resource will be the links we provide. Information and links are located at the bottom of your itinerary.