This dining experience offers the best of the Red Centre distilled into four magical hours under the sparkling outback sky.
You will begin with canapes and chilled sparkling wine upon a dune-top overlooking the Ulutu-Kata Tjuta National Park. As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sound of a didgeridoo and join your table of fellow travelers for an unforgettable dining experience.
Your attentive staff will offer a selection of Australian wine and beer while the first course is served at your table. As the night sky twinkles to life, you will be welcomed to an interactive chef’s station where you will be served your choice from a freshly prepared, bush tucker inspired menu incorporating native bush ingredients.
Settle back and listen to the resident star-talker decode the southern night sky. Locate the Southern Cross, the signs of the zodiac, the Milky Way, as well as planets and galaxies that are visible due to the exceptional clarity of the atmosphere.
The tour finishes with a relaxing ride back to your accommodation.
Departs 1 hour prior to sunset, Returns 4.5 hours later (approx.)
Tour operates Christmas Day for an additional cost
– Return transfers to Ayers Rock accommodation
– Outback style canapes
– A three-course bush tucker inspired buffet
– Didgeridoo performance
– Guided tour of the night sky
Need to Know
– Children 9 and under are not permitted
– Very limited wheelchair accessibility. Assistance available on request
– Child strollers are not allowed
– Please wear long pants and toe-covered shoes
– Tour may be changed or cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
– This experience can be catered to your dietary needs. Please advise of any special dietary requirements when completing your Traveler Information Form.
Field of Light Dinner