This motorcycle tour offers an unforgettable and fun-filled adventure around Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (the Olgas).
Be the passenger on an authentic Harley Davidson Heritage Softail motorcycle while you enjoy spectacular views of Uluru and other breathtaking Outback locations.
Designed for thrill seekers who want to see Uluru and Kata Tjuta in style, this exhilarating ride takes you to a sand dune viewing area before making a lap around the base of Uluru.
Stop for a short guided walk at either Walpa Gorge or one of the trails at Uluru.
Need to Know
- National Park entry is not included.
- Children ages 5 and under are not catered for.
This tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours.
- Helmets, jackets and gloves are provided if required.
- Guided walk at either Walpa Gorge at Kata Tjuta or Kantju Gorge, Mala Walk, or Kuniya Walk at Uluru.
- Experienced driver and guide.
- Return transfers from accommodation
Photo Credit: Tourism NT / Matt Glastonbury