Scenic morning hot air balloon ride over the Atherton Tablelands.
Whether this is your first or one of many, this balloon ride is sure to be one of your favorites. In the morning, head about an hour west for take off to the Atherton Tablelands known for its excellent weather, spectacular scenery, and reliable take off conditions. You will be in awe as you see the largest fleet of hot air balloons prepare to sail the skies. On your ride, take in the picturesque landscapes at sunrise as you fly gently above the Tablelands. Even if you have a fear of heights, you’ll see that your flight is very gentle and stable since you gently lift from the ground making you feel comfortable and safe. Experience the unique sensation of breathing in the crisp air on your 30 minute hot air ballooning ride across the wide-open space. When the burner is off, listen to the sounds around you as the wind whips through the air and the sounds below drift up towards you. After your flight, come back down to Earth for landing and have lots of laughs as you assist in hot air balloon pack-up games.
Daily; Weekends and Holidays may incur an additional surcharge after booking.
Departs 5:30am, Returns 10:00am (approx.)
– Shuttle to and from your accommodation
– Hot air balloon ride
– Digital photo package
– Glass of bubbly or juice on landing
Need to Know
– Children must be 3+ to participate in ride
– Women 3+ months pregnant are not permitted to fly
– Weekends and Holidays are an additional cost
– Dress in casual outdoor layered clothing. White clothing not recommended.
– Bring a hat & sunglasses
– Bring a bottle of water
– All tours are weather permitting
– Passengers must be able to climb INTO the basket unaided, so that in the event of an emergency Passengers are also able to climb out of the basket unaided. The side of the basket is approx. 1.2 meters (4ft) high with two footholds for passengers to use like a ladder when climbing into the basket.
– If diving the day before your flight, check with dive master to be sure you can participate. Flight altitude is approximately 2,500 feet. Do not dive the night before your flight.
– Luxury balloon tour (minimum 2 people)
– Private balloon charter for two