Enjoy a personalized Yarra Wine Valley tour guided by a friendly wine expert.
Join a fun, educational and delectable day out on this specialized Yarra Valley Wine Experience.
9:00am – 9:40am: Meet at pick up points.
10:00am: Depart final pick-up point for Yarra Valley, just under an hour in a deluxe coach.
11:00am: Punt Road Wines
The enthusiastic and knowledgeable cellar door staff will share with you some of Punt Road’s award winning wines. This winery has a rich history and is the ideal place to sample a selection of exciting wines that reflect the earthiness and personality of the Yarra Valley. The wines here speak for themselves but we will let you be the judge.
12:00pm: Balgownie Estate Clearly one of the most stylish venues in the Yarra Valley with wines to match; Balgownie Estate have a marvelous restaurant with fantastic views and great wines to taste at the cellar door. Enjoy a high quality restaurant lunch with a glass of Balgownie Estate wine to compliment your meal.
1:30pm: Yering Farm One of the Yarra Valleys more boutique wineries, Yering Farm has stunning views and is oozing with rustic charm. Experience wines made with traditional methods in their cellar door, which showcases antique copper wine making tools used by pioneer wine makers.
2:15pm Domaine Chandon How better to finish the day than with a visit to French champagne company Moet & Chandon’s Australian production house. If you’ve ever wondered at the magic that puts the bubbles in bubbly, wonder no more – your privileged- access guided tour of the winery will reveal all. You’ll leave the riddling room to enjoy breath-taking views over a relaxing glass of Australia’s best bubbly.
3:30pm: Depart the Yarra Valley for Melbourne.
4:30pm – 5:00pm: Return to Drop off points.
Daily, except December 25 & 26.
Need to Know
– Maximum number of guests is 24, typical group size is 12-20.
– Group bookings are limited to 8.
– Meeting points are at:
- Radisson Flagstaff Hotel 380 William Street Melbourne
- 570 Flinders Street Melbourne
- St. Paul’s Cathedral 200 Flinders Street Melbourne
- Old Melbourne Gaol 377 Russell Street Melbourne
Begins pick up from designated locations at 9am and returns between 4:30pm – 5pm.
– A Real Wine Expert, (not a snob!) as your guide that will entertain and educate you.
– Cellar Door Tasting at Yering Station, Yering Farm and Balgownie Estate.
– A La Carte Lunch at Balgownie Estate including a glass of estate wine.
– A private tour of Domaine Chandon plus a glass of their premium sparkling wine and light tasting platters.
– Travel in a luxury, air-conditioned bus.