Enjoy the ultimate wine experience with this visit to 4 revered estates, complete with tastings and gourmet lunch.
You’ll be guided by a genuine Wine Expert who is there to entertain and educate you, not just dazzle you with wine snobbery!
Head to Greenstone which is beautifully situated on a single site in the picturesque Yarra Valley. The Winery and Cellar Door, nestled at the base of the Christmas Hills, have unparalleled views of the Estate vineyard and Great Dividing ranges. It is here that winemaking operations are carried out, making Greenstone one of the most progressive wineries in the valley.
Next, you’ll visit Balgownie Estate – clearly one of the most stylish venues in the Yarra Valley with wines to match. Balgownie Estate has a marvelous restaurant with fantastic views and great wines to taste at the cellar door. Enjoy a high-quality restaurant lunch with a glass of Balgownie Estate wine to compliment your meal.
Enjoy a boutique experience at Yering Farm with stunning views and rustic charm. Experience wines made with traditional methods in their cellar door, which showcases antique copper wine making tools used by pioneer wine makers.
End your tour at Soumah of Yarra Valley where the Yarra Valley cool climate focus allows this winery to specialize in wine styles and varieties typical to northern Italy and southeastern France. With awards for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir and a passion for northern Italian varieties, you will be sure to find something pleasing while overlooking the rolling hills of the vineyard and the majestic Warramate Hills.
Daily except December 25 & 26
Departs 9:00am, Returns 5:00pm (approx.)
– Return transfers from select Melbourne accommodations
– Guidance from a wine expert
– Tastings at up to 4 different wineries
– 1-course lunch with a glass of wine
Need to Know
– Children under 5 are not allowed
– Maximum of 8 participants per booking
– A personal water bottle is permitted, additional food and beverages will be available for purchase
– This experience can be catered to your dietary needs. Please advise of any special dietary requirements when completing your Traveler Information Form
– Tour may be changed or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances and winery availability
Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course lunch, Private tours available