Enjoy a small group ecotour adventure to see koalas and kangaroos out in the wild.
Meet a wild koala and learn about their history and social life. Search for wild kangaroos in their natural environment.
Stroll through a national park looking for native Australian wildlife, including koalas, cockatoos and kookaburras. Your Wildlife Guide and Koala Researcher will explain the behavior and personality of each of the koalas you meet.
Walk quietly up to a wild mob of kangaroos on the plains and in open Bushland. They are thrilling animals to watch. Their natural instinct is to flee humans, but with care this tour often gets close enough to observe their complex social life (and snap some great photos!)
You may also find parrots, fairy-wrens, emus, honeyeaters, wallabies and reptiles. Your Wildlife Guide will help you understand each of the animals you come across.
Daily, except December 25 – 26 and January 1.
Need to Know
- Minimum of 2 guests required.
- Maximum of 10 guests allowed.
- Easy walking grade.
- Child seating available at an additional cost.
- Enclosed walking shoes, outdoor appropriate clothing, insect repellent, sunscreen and reusable water bottle recommended.
Departs between 7:50am – 8:30am from Melbourne and returns between 3:30pm – 4:30pm, lasting approximately 7.5 hours.
- Experienced and professional Wildlife guide.
- Entry fees.
- Substantial bush lunch, fruit, cakes and Billy Tea. Dietary accommodations available – please advise prior to booking.
- Return transfers from Melbourne accommodation.