On your vacation, discover the spectacular WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo with some of the most amazing and bizarre species found nowhere else in the world.
At WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, with three levels, over 65 exhibits representing several different habitats and more than 130 different species of Australian animals, there’s a lot to explore!
Marvel at one of Australia’s most renowned creatures in the Koala Sanctuary – why not have your photo taken with this iconic marsupial at Koala Rooftop
Discover Red Kangaroos in our Red Centre habitat and Yellow-Footed Rock Wallabies, as well as Hairy-Nosed Wombats, in our Rocky Cliffs habitat. Explore the Rainforest, home to the world’s most dangerous bird, the Cassowary. Take a trip into the dark, nocturnal world of Bilbies, Quolls and Sugar-Gliders. Wonder at the weird and wonderful reptile world, including Australia’s largest snake, the Scrub Python. Learn about the creepy crawly set in the invertebrate displays and become immersed in the colorful, beautiful world of butterflies.
Open 7 Days a Week.
Need to Know
– WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is a large all-weather attraction with indoor and outdoor exhibits and displays.
– To get the best out of your visit, we recommend allowing 90 minutes to walk through the attraction.
– Last admissions occur 1 hour before closing each day.
– Children under 3 years old are Free Admission
Opening hours are from 10:00am – 5:00pm (Last entry 4:00pm).
Opening times vary by season and can also be subject to change due to special events.
General Admission to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
– Koala Photo Experience
– Breakfast with the Koalas
– Australian Wildlife Tour