Created for the locals, this cruise offers an exceptional restaurant experience including a premium a la carte 2 course lunch served on the upper boat deck with sensational views of Sydney.
After making your own way to Circular Quay or King Street Wharf, step on board your spacious, fully equipped cruise boat and set off on the waters of Sydney Harbor. The welcoming staff show you to your table and soon lunch is served. Take in views of Sydney as you dine on a 2-course meal including a selection of fresh seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes; drinks are available for purchase from the bar. Your state-of-the-art vessel features several dining areas, large picture windows, an atrium, and a 360-degree viewing deck. Keep your camera handy for photo opportunities of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge along the backdrop of the skyline. Travel up to Shark Island and Fort Denison, and view secluded bays, marinas, and impressive waterfront homes. Return to Circular Quay or King Street Wharf to end your cruise, with easy access to nearby destinations in central Sydney.
Wednesday – Sunday
Departs Darling Harbor at 12:00pm or 1:30pm
Departs Circular Quay at 12:30pm
Does not operate on Christmas Day, December 26 – 27, New Year’s Day, January 26, April 25, June 12, October 2
This cruise is 1.5 hours (approx.)
– 2-course contemporary Australian a la carte dining
– Reserved window seating
– Harbor cruise
Need to Know:
– All meals are prepared fresh onboard, and most meals contain vegetarian and gluten free options, but can’t be guaranteed. This experience can be catered to your dietary needs. Please advise of any special dietary requirements when completing your Traveler Information Form.
– Children receive the child menu, but may get the adult menu for the adult price
– Cruise can be boarded at either Darling Harbor or Circular Quay
– Dress code is smart casual
– Boats are wheelchair accessible
– New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day and Vivid Sydney (May 26, 2023 – June 17, 2023) may incur additional charge
Can upgrade to longer 3-course Top Deck Lunch