The ultimate in Harbour cruises! Visitors on-board one of this luxury sailing vessels will experience a day tour which will provide memories for a lifetime.
Visitors embark the vessel at the Aquarium Pontoon at the Aquarium Wharf Darling Harbour and the tour begins. By the very nature of the tour catering for an exclusive few a feeling of opulence and knowing that this lifestyle should not be reserved just for the very rich.
There are many sightseeing tours of the Harbour catering for large group wanting to spend minimum time on a tour and quickly see the highlights. These tours have their place and for most visitors, seeing the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge from the water is a dream come true.
This tour offers much more!
Over the years this sailing experience provides a fully-inclusive cruising yacht tour for the discerning traveler who would rather take the opportunity to experience Sydney Harbour away from the large groups. Catering for singles, couples and small private groups, it is the ultimate sightseeing tour.
Guests on board one of this luxury, fully equipped yachts, can take a hands on approach to the day, or just relax, taking in the sights of Sydney Harbour and visiting places only known by the locals. Let the weather dictate if the experience will be one of sun and relaxation or feel the rush of wind fill the sails and take the yacht to its limits.
Experienced skippers take the time to explain the intriguing history of Sydney Harbour, catering to your needs in a manner that shows caring and calmness. The yachts are immaculate and designed to suit all ages. Most guests like to drop a line over the side and have a drink while lunch is served. Enjoy the freshest of local ingredients, presented in a way that will impress the most sophisticated diner.
Departs daily by reservation.
Need to Know
– Items to Bring: Sun protection (e.g. shirt with long sleeves, hat and sun screen), sweater, swimmers, sturdy sneakers or rubber soled shoes (no black soles).
– Available Activities: Sightseeing with commentary, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, on board dining, sailing.
– Complimentary city hotel pick up may be available.
– Drop off at Darling Harbour.
10am – 3pm.
– 5 hour personalized sailing
– 3-Course luncheon
– Complimentary beverages consist of orange juice, apple juice, Coke and Diet Coke, lemonade, spring water, mineral water, Australian beers and best quality red and white wines, tea and coffee.
– Towels, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment & wet weather jackets.