Enjoy this single day unlimited ferry pass to explore the beautiful Sydney Harbour and the magnificent attractions that surround it, including your pass into the Taronga Zoo and a trip on the cable-car ride in the sky!
Discover Sydney the local way with this 1 day unlimited ferry pass to travel the harbor. Stops along the way include Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Watson’s Bay, Manly, Clifton Gardens, and Shark Island. Enjoy the flexibility of exploring while you travel at your leisure soaking in the harbor air on your way to your next destination! While making your trip around the harbor, you will have entry into the amazing Taronga Zoo and a breathtaking ride on the cable-car in the sky!
Hop off to enjoy these harbor attractions:
– Circular Quay: Bounded by the Sydney Harbour Bridge and historic Rocks district to the west, and the Sydney Opera House and Botanic Gardens to the east, Circular Quay is a bustling ferry hub.
– Taronga Zoo: Over 4,000 animals, including Australian native wildlife. Free daily seal and bird shows. Purchase the Zoo and Explorer combo and save.
– Shark Island: It would be hard to find a more spectacular picnic spot. Stunning, 360-degree views of Sydney Harbour and a delightfully deserted national park for your own private getaway.
– Watsons Bay: Local must-do `Watto’ is famous for its seafood, waterfront pubs, picnic spots, swimming beaches and spectacular headlands walks overlooking the Harbour and the Pacific Ocean.
– Manly Beach: You don’t have to swim at this iconic beach to soak up the atmosphere. Shop at the Corso, dine at waterfront cafés, find your favorite gelato flavor or take a nature walk.
– Darling Harbour: Start or finish your day at Darling Harbour, surrounded by restaurants, nightclubs and hotels at King Street Wharf, Barangaroo and Cockle Bay.
–Clifton Gardens: Clifton Gardens is a beachside oasis in the affluent Harbour suburb of Mosman. The netted beach, long jetty and gentle waves makes it perfect for picnics, swimming and snorkeling.
Hours: Sunday & Thursday 12:00pm-7:30pm, Friday & Saturday 12:00pm-10:00pm, Monday – Wednesday (Select dates & times)
(Cable-car and Taronga Zoo times may vary)
Does not operate on Christmas, December 26 – 27, New Year’s Day, January 26, April 25, June 12, and October 2
– 1 Day unlimited ferry pass to travel Sydney Harbour
– Entry into Taronga Zoo
– Admission for a Sky Safari cable-car ride
Need to Know
– Guided commentary is available through smart phone app. Download the app through your smartphone prior to boarding. Must use your own headphones.
– Additional cost to enter Fort Dension, Taronga Zoo, and Shark Island (closed February 10, 2023 and February 22, 2023)
– Please bring sunscreen, a water bottle, and wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
– Cable-car can be ridden into the Taronga Zoo entrance
– The cable-car ride is subject to weather and operational conditions
– Premium sightseeing tours
– Whale watching tours