Experience the breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views of Sydney, while scaling the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Feel on top of the world as you journey along the upper arch to the peak of an Australian icon, soaking in the stories from your expert climb leader and the sights of the harbor and the city skyline that surround you. With the summit in your sight, you will journey along the bridge’s upper arch on the Opera House side until you hit the top.
After a celebration with your group, you will cross to the west-side to make your descent to the base, all while taking in the beautiful Sydney scenery around you.
Departs at 3:00pm
Tour is 3 hours (approx.)
Does not operate December 30th – 31st
Additional fees apply if booking during December 25th – 29th, 2023; or January 1st – 3rd 2024
– Expert commentary
– Commemorative hat
– Certificate of achievement
Need to Know
– Under 8 not recommended
– Need to submit declaration form for health and safety
– Over 24 weeks pregnant can not climb; under 24 weeks need a certificate of fitness
– Over 75 need a certificate of fitness
– Must be at least 1.2 meters (4 feet) tall
– No more than 3 children per adult
– Due to the climbing equipment and for safety, personal belongings such as cell phones, cameras, and jewelry will be stored in lockers during the climb
– Tour operates in most weather conditions, including rain, but may be changed or cancelled
– Please wear comfortable active-wear appropriate for the weather, and sturdy, closed-toe, non-slip shoes
– Sunrise, Night, and Day tours available
– Inner bridge tours
– Private tours available