Escape the city and discover unspoiled coastline, native bushland and wildlife on a one-day walking adventure through Sydney’s Royal National Park.
Experience ancient Aboriginal carvings, stunning headlands, unique sandstone formations of Wave Rock and the White Cliffs of Marley and the secluded Marley beaches.
Have the best vantage point in Sydney for whale watching during the annual humpback migration between June and November. We love whales too and stop at every opportunity to watch them glide majestically past, so close you can hear them breathe and hear the splash of the water when they breach. Over 1800 were sighted from land in Sydney last June and July at an average of 28 a day.
Expertly guided and fully catered, this is the perfect way to get outside and discover Sydney’s natural beauty. This is graded as an easy walk as it is relatively flat, although we do recommend moderate fitness. We walk up to 14km over 8 hours, including photo, rest and lunch breaks. Come prepared to hike, wearing enclosed, supportive shoes and appropriate clothing.
– Expert guide with detailed interpretation of flora, fauna and history of the area
– Return ferry fare from Cronulla to Bundeena on historic MV Curranulla
– Royal National Park entry fees
– Healthy lunch, carried for you
– Goody bag with fruit, energy snacks and sports drink
– Please bring your own water, approximately 2 litres each.