With magnificent views of Uluru at sunset, a three-course bush tucker menu, premium selection of Australian wines and beers, fascinating star talk, and a self-guided walk through the Field of Light, your nocturnal outback experience is complete.
The experience begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and ride to the world-renowned Field of Light with majestic views of Uluru. As the sun sets on the horizon to the music of a didgeridoo, enjoy gourmet canapes and chilled sparkling wine.
When darkness falls and the colored lights of the 50,000 glass spheres gently come to life, join your table of fellow travelers for an exceptional three-course menu infused with bush tucker flavors. While the atmosphere ignites with countless stars, settle back and listen to the local professionals decode the southern night sky.
The tour finishes with a relaxing ride back to your accommodation.
Departs 1 hour prior to sunset, Returns 4.5 hours later (approx.)
Tour operates Christmas Day for an additional cost
– Return transfers to Ayers Rock accommodation
– Entrance to Field of Light exhibition with program guide
– Outback canapes with chilled sparkling wine and drinks
– Didgeridoo performance
– 3-course bush tucker inspired interactive menu
– Australian wine and beers, non-alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee, and port
– An engaging star talk
– Self-guided walk through the illuminated Field of Light
– Panoramic dune-top views of the Field of Light
Need to Know
– Children 9 and under are not permitted
– Very limited wheelchair accessibility. Assistance available on request
– Child strollers are not allowed
– Please wear long pants and toe-covered shoes
– Tour may be changed or cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
– This experience can be catered to your dietary needs. Please advise of any special dietary requirements when completing your Traveler Information Form.