Spend a day exploring the incredible island landscapes and meeting native wildlife of Kangaroo Island.
Begin with a visit to Clifford’s Honey Farm to enjoy an informative talk by the beekeeper followed by tastings and an opportunity to sample homemade honey ice-cream and honey beauty products.
Next, travel to Hanson Bay Visitor Centre Café for a scrumptious two course lunch of local produce. After lunch you have the chance explore the wildlife sanctuary and spot koalas nestled up in the eucalypts and an abundance of native birdlife.
From here, travel to Flinders Chase National Park, one of Australia’s largest and earliest conservation parks. Travel through the park and enjoy breathtaking views of its coastal scenery. You will explore the rugged southern coastline for a walk around Kangaroo Island’s most famous natural features – Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch.
Remarkable Rocks offers stunning sea views and unique photo opportunities. Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular arch, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful fur seals that can be seen swimming and playing in the waves.
You might also see more kangaroos, wallabies and wildlife on your return journey back to your overnight accommodation on Kangaroo Island or your return journey back to Adelaide.
- April: Daily.
- May – September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
- October – March: Daily (except Christmas Day).
Need to Know
- To participate in this tour you must be on Kangaroo Island. There is no early morning connection from the mainland.
- Minimum of 2 guests required for this tour.
- Maximum of 6 guests allowed on this tour.
Tour departs at 9am – 10:15am based on pick-up location, and returns at 6:30pm – 6:45pm. This tour lasts approximately 11 hours.
- Morning pick-up and evening drop off at select Kangaroo Island hotels.
- Full day touring.
- Clifford’s Honey Farm.
- 2 course at the Hanson Bay Visitor Centre Café.
- Koala Walk at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Flinders Chase National Park.