The Otway Fly Zip Line Tour is the only Zip Line Tour for Victoria, Australia!
The Otway Fly Zip Line Tour is a unique eco-wilderness adventure that takes place in the magnificent Otways rainforest.
The first of its kind in Victoria, the Zip Line tour involves traversing from one platform to another connected by tree platforms called ‘cloud stations’, and attached to a steel cable suspended up to 32 yards (30m) above the forest floor.
This exciting adventure lasts 3.5 hours and will have you flying on a series of cable spans from cloud station to cloud station. The Zip Line Tour is classified as a “medium” adrenalin activity.
Visitors will see the trees and forest ecology in a new light and learn about the growing and vibrant forests.
When you come back to ground you can continue on to enjoy the Otway Fly Treetop Walk, or you can do the Treetop Walk prior to the Zip Line Tour.
The Zip Line Tour is guided by trained and experienced guides who will provide you with insight into the forest’s history and its features.
Daily, except December 25.
Need to Know
– Must be at least 4 years of age and a minimum of 49 inches tall.
– Maximum weight of 257 allowed on Zip Line tour.
– All children under 13 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
– Wear comfortable clothing and enclosed shoes
– Please note the Treetop Walk closes at 4pm. Allow at least 1.5 hours to complete the walk before a 2:30pm or 3pm Zip Line tour.
– Souvenir shop, licensed café, indoor and outdoor dining available.
– Shuttle service is available, operating every hour.
– Operates in most weather conditions – rain, hail or shine. Closes in severe weather conditions such as lightning storms, extremely high winds and government declared catastrophic bushfire weather warning days.
Open from 9am – 5pm, with last admissions at 4pm. Zip Line tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
– Zip Line tour
– Gentle grade Treetop Walk and multi-level canopy experience.
– Bird’s eye view of native plants and wildlife.
– Self-guided interpretive trail.