Indulge in fine wines at the stunning Mornington Peninsula wine region with a private guided wine tour.
The Mornington Peninsula is a glorious tapestry of changing topography, vegetation and cultivation, lending itself to be one of Victoria’s leading food and wine regions.
Some of the most picturesque wineries in Victoria can be found throughout this area. Regarded highly as a quality cool climate wine-growing region you will find some of the best Australian examples of Chardonnay, Shiraz and Pinot Noir.
The Mornington Peninsula has captivated visitors for more than 100 years. Attracted by the gentle hills, miles of sparkling bay beaches, rugged surf beaches and stunning coastal scenery, people flock to the peninsula to enjoy all it has to offer.
Enjoy private tastings, delectable farm grown produce and meet a variety of artisans throughout this coastal wine region. Lunch will be served at a stunning vineyard restaurant, and the rest of the afternoon is at your leisure.
Sample more fine wine or try something a little different with a visit to Main Ridge Dairy, Red Hill Cheese or Mornington Peninsula Chocolates. Your guide is at hand to whisk you away to where your tastes desire.
Daily, on request.
Need to Know
- Maximum of 10 guests allowed.
- Mobility accommodations available – please speak to your About Australia Destination Specialist at time of booking.
- Dietary accommodations available.
- Child seats available.
Departs at 9am and lasts approximately 8 hours.
- Private guided wine tour.
- A memorable coastal drive, passing historic colored bathing boxes.
- Scenic views from Arthur’s Seat lookout.
- Spectacular ocean and Port Phillip Bay beaches.
- Seaside villages.
- Morning tea.
- Seated range tasting with sommelier at Crittenden Estate.
- Wine tasting at local wineries – fully tailored to the interests and passions of our client.
- The finest Mornington Peninsula produce with wine at a vineyard restaurant for lunch – 2-course lunch with a beverage (beer, wine or soft-drink).
- Travel in a luxury vehicle.
- Return transfers from Melbourne accommodation.