An absolute must-do activity for history buffs!
As you march along Collins Street, your guide will share their great knowledge and secrets of Melbourne’s history and heritage.
Take peek inside the elegant Gothic interiors of the ANZ bank, the plush European-style hotels and into the austere but commanding inner recesses of Melbourne Town Hall, or the Athenaeum.
Monday-Friday. Does not operate on Public Holidays.
Need to Know
- Minimum of 2 guests required.
- Maximum of 10 guests allowed.
- Not ideal for children ages 12 and under, special requests taken case by case .
- Accessibility accommodations available – ask your About Australia Destination Specialist.
Tour departs at corner of Flinders Street, Swanson Street Steps of St. Paul Cathedral at 10am and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- Coffee and tea.
- Professional local guide.