Take off on a small group-tour of the north coast of Kangaroo Island. See amazing sights and learn about the ecology and features of this beautiful natural environment. Apart from its amazing wildlife, Kangaroo Island is well known for its food and wine industry, which you will taste on this unforgettable experience.
You’ll hop aboard an intimate vessel for the marine adventure of a lifetime. Get a chance to see dolphins in their natural environment – wild, up-close and in person. Curious dolphins will sometimes swim alongside and right up to the vessel.
For a truly wild encounter, don a wetsuit and a snorkel and jump right in. Or, if you’d prefer to stay dry, simply sit back, relax and enjoy the amazing view.
On return, you’ll enjoy a gourmet picnic style lunch featuring the amazing local produce and wine of Kangaroo Island.
Next you’ll travel to the Island Pure Sheep Dairy for a tour and tasting of the exquisite Mediterranean style cheeses. Visit Kangaroo Island Spirits, the island’s only boutique distillery, and taste handcrafted Australian spirits.
On the way back to the main township of Kingscote, you’ll drop in at Island Beehive for a tour and tastings of organic Kangaroo Island honey. Taste local wines at Bay of Shoal Wines while enjoying incredible views of the ocean right from their cellar door.
With a max of 12 passengers, this vessel is a personalized experience with expert guides providing commentary and insight during your 3 hour excursion.
Wednesday, Friday & Saturday (except Christmas Day)
Need to Know
- Minimum of 2 guests required for this tour.
- Maximum of 8 guests allowed on this tour.
- Tour connects on Kangaroo Island from Kingscote only.
Departs 8:15am – 8:45am and returns at 5:30pm. Tour lasts approximately 9 hours.
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down from Kingscote (not airport).
- Personalized 4×4 touring with expert commentary from your driver/guide.
- 3 hour Island Explorer Marine Tour with commentary, morning tea and refreshments (Option to swim with Dolphins if they are sighted with free use of snorkeling equipment with instructions for first time users).
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic style lunch featuring the delicious local produce of Kangaroo Island along with local wine
- Tour of Island Pure Sheep Dairy, makers of quality cheeses and yogurts.
- Tastings at the unique KI Spirits micro distillery.
- Tour and tastings of Kangaroo Island organic honey at Island Beehive.
- Wine tastings at Bay of Shoals Wines.
Photo Credit: SeaLink