11 Days Gold Coast, Cairns and Sydney with Flights
Highlights & Inclusions:
- 11 Days/ 9 Nights, Australia
- International Flights to Australia: Arrive in Brisbane, Depart Sydney
- Australia Domestic Flights: Brisbane to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney
- Accommodation: Gold Coast (3 Nights), Cairns (4), Sydney (2)
- Free and Independent Travel (FIT)
- Select your US Departure City. Others not listed can be quoted upon request
Discounted Tour & Transfer Package!Add $380* to include:
- Gold Coast: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with Return Transfer, Koala Cuddle & Photo
- Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Cruise and Snorkel
- Sydney: Sydney Opera House Tour
- Return Shuttle Airport Transfers in Australia
Book by: August 30, 2019
Permitted US Departure Dates: Select Dates September 1 – December 5, 2019 & January 12 – June 27, 2020
Lowest Price Found: Select Dates September 2019 & March – June 2020
To Book: Call 1-888-359-2877
Booking Code: ST-QGQ1
Travel Agency Reviews
I was particularly pleased with how smoothly all the transportation and tour arrangements went. We never had a problem or question about shuttles and everyone was expecting us when we arrived. The trip was fantastic and I wish it could have been longer.
Koda and her company were a dream to work with. Everything was easy to understand and tailored to meet our needs. This was our first time using a tour type package and agent and I was glad we did. Our trip was planned out beautifully for us. Everything was streamlined, easy, fun and friendly with top notch impeccable services, tours and hotels. We had a great balance of scheduled tours and time to self discover. I would highly recommend and will use in the future!
Well designed and good value trip, would recommend to friends
Australia is beautiful. Our trip was well planned and very organized. Daily vouchers were easy to understand and all travel documents were very organized. Darin was extremely helpful and readily available for questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend About Australia for your travel needs.
Sun-Kissed Beaches, Incredible Wildlife, Gorgeous Reefs and International Landmarks….
the Best of Australia in One Trip!
When you dream about your next vacation, do you imagine relaxing on a long stretch of beach, the sound of waves crashing in the distance? Do you want to visit world-famous sites and iconic cities? How about exploring unique natural wonders and meeting animals you won’t find anywhere else?
Start living the dream and experience the best of Australia with our Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef & Sydney Vacation!
You’ll land in Brisbane to begin your sun-kissed vacation on the Gold Coast, where curling waves and boundless beach days await. You’ll enjoy three nights in a spacious 4-star apartment-style hotel just one block away from the beach in Surfers Paradise. You’ll find plenty of sand to roll out a beach towel, pop up some shade, slow the pace and just chill.
Ready to meet some exciting locals?
If you choose to add-on our discounted Tours & Transfers package, the day after your arrival on the Gold Coast you’ll take a day trip to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, a heritage-listed zoological garden home to one of the world’s largest collections of native Australian wildlife!
Getting up close and personal with wildlife has never been more intimate than this. Featuring over 1500 individual animals from over 200 species and entertaining, immersive shows, you’ll need a whole day to explore the sanctuary.
- Cuddle up with a koala for a photo opt – the only souvenir you’ll need!
- Hand-feed Kangaroos and Wallabies
- Marvel at the dozens of rainbow lorikeets as they rest on your shoulder.
- Meet an array of Australia’s reptiles.
- Feel the stunning white coat of Marrok, a pure white alpine dingo and star of the Sanctuary.
In your free-time, you’ll experience the quintessential Australian lifestyle of the Gold Coast. Kick off the day with a beachside yoga session or sunrise stroll, get salty with a morning surf, or head for the hills to cool off and browse exciting new menus in al fresco eateries. You may want to test your courage and venture up the SkyPoint Observation Deck for stunning panoramic views stretching across the Gold Coast skyline. Or get lost in the natural beauty of the fringing Goondawanna Rainforests on a tour through the Gold Coast hinterland. By night the vibrant entertainment scene welcomes the party-loving set, cocktails in hand, at the lounges, laid-back music venues and rooftop bars.
From the Gold Coast you’ll head back to Brisbane for a short flight to Cairns. This stylish city is the gateway to Queensland’s tropical north, where rainforest meets the reef. Here you’ll spend four nights in a 4.5-star hotel located near popular Cairns attractions. The Cairns Casino, Esplanade Lagoon and Night Markets are all a short walk away.
With our discounted Tours & Transfers add-on package, you’ll set off on an unforgettable Great Barrier Reef experience!
You’ll cruise out to the Great Barrier Reef in a brand new luxury vessel. Enormous Maori Wrasse fish, pristine coral formations and unbelievable colors – it’ll be exactly as you see on postcards and pictures!
- Your cruise will set out to some of the best dive and snorkel sites on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, where the underwater wildlife and reef are thriving.
- Enjoy over four hours of snorkeling the otherworldly sights of this underwater wonderland – snorkeling equipment included.
- Replenish your energy with morning tea and a tropical buffet lunch of filling meats, salads and fresh fruit with complimentary coffee and chilled water.
- Upgrade with optional SCUBA dives and meet more underwater locals – see clown fish, turtles and discover spectacular coral formations.
A little worried about dipping into the water? You can choose to experience the reef in your own style and see the reef from a glass bottom boat or semi-submersible for a small additional fee.
Your next day in Cairns is free to explore this tropical paradise and its rich historical culture. You won’t want to miss the verdant Daintree Rainforest, the oldest rainforest in the world – even older than the Amazon! Join an exclusive tour led by an Aboriginal guide of the Kuku Yalanji people, indigenous to this rainforest region, and learn how to hunt for fish, mud crabs and mussels. Or you may want to take it slow and unwind with a cocktail at a waterfront bar and a platter teeming with freshly-caught local seafood.
After relaxing in the tropics you’ll head to Sydney, where a blend of urban city life and sunny coastal splendor awaits. You’ll stay two nights in a stylish and comfortable accommodation conveniently located between Darling Harbour and the Sydney central business district. With our discounted Tours & Transfers add-on, you’ll get to see the famous Sydney Opera House up close with a tour behind the scenes of this architectural masterpiece. After your tour you may want to explore the popular nearby sights.
- Get your hands on a Sydney Harbour Cruise Pass for a hop on hop off cruise along the harbor and stop at sites such as Manly Beach, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park, Circular Quay and much more.
- Stretch your legs on the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk, running along some of Sydney’s best beaches and coastline.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of many waterfront eateries and fine dining institutions. One of our favorites is Graze, located in the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia with unbeatable views of the Sydney Opera House.
- Take in panoramic views of the city on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge with an exhilarating bridge climb!
As the sun sets on your final day in Sydney, you’ll look back on your vacation filled with fun in the sun, incredible wildlife and essential Australian experiences with a smile on your face. The memories you’ve made of your Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef & Sydney vacation will make for incredible stories everyone will want to hear – and it all went without a hitch! As your experts in Australian travel, leave the planning to us and enjoy the vacation of a lifetime!
*Terms & Conditions:
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|