9 Days Kangaroo Island, Adelaide, Reef & Sydney
Highlights & Inclusions:
- 9 Days/ 7 Nights, Australia
- International Flights to Australia: Arrive in Adelaide via Melbourne, Depart Sydney
- Australia Domestic Flights: Adelaide to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney
- Accommodation: Adelaide (1 Night), Kangaroo Island (2), Adelaide (1), Cairns (2), Sydney (1)
- Included Tours
- 2 Day Kangaroo Highlights Small Group Tour
- Wildlife in the wild
- Walk among sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Lunch with wine & guided bush walk
- Explore Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch, Cape du Couedic & Kelly Hill Conservation Park
- Includes transportation from Adelaide (Return)
- Cairns: Great Barrier Reef Cruise & Snorkeling
- 2 Day Kangaroo Highlights Small Group Tour
- Shuttle Transfers: Cairns Airport to Hotel (Return), Sydney Airport to Hotel (Return)
Discounted Extended Package!
Add $220+ to include:
- 1 Additional Night in Cairns
- 2 Additional Nights in Sydney
Single Supplement: Add $980+
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Booking Code: ST-SA100
Book By: July 29, 2019
Permitted US Departure Dates: Select Dates September 1 – December 10, 2019 & January 12 – March 17, 2020
Lowest price can be found departing the US select dates: September, 2019
Travel Agency Reviews
Ana Musgray helped me plan my dream trip to Australia and New Zealand. Everything was so well organized all the transfers,or coach buses were right on time and ran seamless. This county is absolutely beautiful and the people on my tour were so much fun! I had the time of my life and will never forget my amazing holiday! I hope to return one day and will definitely contact Ana again.
Koda and her company were a dream to work with. Everything was easy to understand and tailored to meet our needs. This was our first time using a tour type package and agent and I was glad we did. Our trip was planned out beautifully for us. Everything was streamlined, easy, fun and friendly with top notch impeccable services, tours and hotels. We had a great balance of scheduled tours and time to self discover. I would highly recommend and will use in the future!
Our first trip to AUSTRALIA did not disappoint! Our Itinarary was perfect for us Alaskan adventurers! A well rounded trip from Sydney to Cairns and so much in between. We hiked in the Blue Mountains and swam at Lake Eacham walked amongst the kangaroo s and Cockatoo s and held the precious Koala bears. We romped in the rain forest and stayed at Rose Gums enjoyed the 3 bedroom treehouse with all the creature comforts! On to Port Douglas and the Great Barrier Reef a life long memory to say(...)
A perfect trip for the curious-minded traveler who wants to get closer to their passions. Get up-close and personal with Australian WOW!
If you’ve ever wanted to see the natural beauty of Earth before man, there’s no place better than Australia.
Dramatic coastlines smooth into beaches of turquoise waters and soft golden sands. Unique wildlife unlike anywhere else in the world roam freely, with the swell of the ocean as the only barrier.
And the best place to see Australia’s unparalleled splendor is South Australia, where wildlife and rugged wilderness thrive in natural harmony.
Get up close to wildlife in South Australia’s Kangaroo Island and explore the state’s sophisticated capital – Adelaide.
Kangaroo Island and the state of South Australia offers a rewarding traveler experience, delivering up-close-and-personal Australian WOW (Wildlife, Outback and Wine)!
With incredible islands and iconic cities to explore, this package takes you to the best of Australia’s wildlife and coastal delights!
Worried about planning the details of your trip? Leave the work to us. With all flights, hotels and tours included, we’ll take care of your trip every step of the way.
Board your Virgin Australia flight on the sleek and safe Boeing 777. Virgin Australia is consistently rated as one of the world’s top airlines, ensuring a smooth and comfortable journey from the moment you set foot on the plane. Relax with inflight movies, TV shows and more along with a few sips of fine Australian wine. You’ll arrive in Melbourne before you know it, where you’ll catch a short domestic flight to your first destination – Adelaide.
Spend 1 night in the Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, in the heart of its vibrant West End. Your 4-star accommodation is the perfect base to explore this cosmopolitan coastal city. A visual harmony and understated elegance lend to Adelaide’s love of art, culture and fine food and wine. Indulge your senses at the Adelaide Central Market, where fresh produce and gourmet treats tempt all tastes and palates. Or get some fresh air after your journey and stroll the expansive Adelaide Botanic Garden.
After your first night in Australia, prepare for an unforgettable stay in Kangaroo Island!
This unique island is where echidnas, koalas, seals and kangaroos roam free. Known as Australia’s “zoo without fences,” your stay in this island will be full of natural wildlife experiences. Spend 2 days in Kangaroo Island where a local and expert guide will lead you through the highlights of its breathtaking sites and wildlife that call this home.
- Walk along the spectacular Seal Bay Conservation Park, where you can get up close to seals basking on the surf.
- Spot koalas napping peacefully on eucalyptus trees, with no enclosures to limit their habitat.
- Explore the island’s stunning rock formations such as Admiral’s Arch and Remarkable Rocks.
- See kangaroos and wallabies roam Flinders Chase National Park, a haven of pristine wilderness with excellent easy-grade walking trails.
- Enjoy delectable meals featuring locally sourced ingredients and the best of South Australia’s wine.
Wild with untamed natural beauty and native Australian wildlife, Kangaroo Island remains just as it was when navigators first stepped onto the island!
After your stay in Kangaroo Island you’ll head back to Adelaide to spend 1 more night before your next destination.
You’ve experienced South Australia’s renowned love of wildlife and sophisticated capital, Adelaide. Now get ready for more iconic Australian experiences – the Great Barrier Reef!
A domestic flight will take you from Adelaide to Cairns, the capital of Australia’s tropical state of Queensland. Cairns is known as the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, where travelers from all over the world set out to explore this amazing natural wonder. You’ll spend 2 nights in a 4-star hotel right across from the marina, where a luxury catamaran awaits to take you on Great Barrier Reef adventure!
Set out to the reef on your first morning in Cairns. After a light morning breakfast onboard, you’ll soon arrive at a reef platform where you’ll don on snorkeling masks and fins before jumping into the water!
- See spectacular reef formations and a colorful myriad of coral through the crystal clear waters.
- Stretch your hands out toward the bright tropical fish swimming around you.
- Spot sea turtles gliding gracefully through the depths of the ocean.
- Meet a large Maori wrasse fish, a friendly giant who loves to take selfies with swimmers!
Not into snorkeling? No worries – we’ll upgrade you to a non-swimmers Great Barrier Reef cruise. With the unique options a glass bottom boat tour and an underwater observatory, you’ll see the reef without getting wet!
As you head back to land after your day out on the reef, relax and take in the fresh ocean breeze with the Great Barrier Reef ticked off your bucket list.
This natural wonder of the world now makes way for the world-class city of Sydney.
Fly to Sydney for 1 unforgettable night in this iconic destination. Explore the vibrant harbor, lined with shopping precincts, eclectic eateries, hip bars and the Royal Botanic Gardens, all leading to the jewel of the harbor – the Sydney Opera House. Your 4-star accommodation is within walking distance of many Sydney attractions, so make the most of your stay and drink in the intoxicating excitement of the city.
Fantastic food, amazing wildlife, underwater wonders and coastal cities – this is what Australia is all about. No trip to Australia is complete without these highlights, and this incredible vacation has them all.
With all the legwork done for you, why travel any other way? From start to finish, your vacation should be effortless. Book your vacation now, and leave the planning to us. Your trip of a lifetime is just a click away.
Want more time to explore Australia?
Your trip doesn’t have to end here. Upgrade your vacation with extra days in Cairns and Sydney to see more of these essential Australian destinations. Spend 1 extra night in Cairns and explore this tropical city where the reef meets the rainforest. You may want to explore the neighboring Daintree Rainforest, part of the oldest rainforest system in the world, on an optional guided tour. Or simply unwind at the Cairns Esplanade Lagoon, a manmade lagoon where a sandy shore stretches out into a large, crystal clear pool.
Then spend 2 extra nights in Sydney and explore its impressive museums, art galleries, beaches, shopping and more.
- Visit Bondi Beach, one of Australia’s most popular beaches, to catch some waves and a sun-kissed glow.
- Head to the Hunter Valley Wine Region, just outside of Sydney, on an optional tour of the finest wineries in Australia’s oldest wine region.
- Treat yourself to a sensational Sydney Harbour lunch cruise, where you’ll see Sydney’s major attractions such as the Harbour Bridge and Opera House as well as local hot spots.
Once you’ve rounded out your vacation with longer stays in Cairns and Sydney, you’re ready to catch your flight home knowing you’ve made the most of your vacation. Trying to see and experience all of Australia in one trip takes a lot more than people realize. Don’t start planning your vacation with stress. Plan with About Australia for an expert’s touch to ensure your vacation is the trip of a lifetime.
*Terms & Conditions:
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|