Vacation Deal | Australian Highlights Coast to Coast
11 Days Sydney, Perth and Melbourne from $2,499*
- 11 Days/ 9 Nights, Australia
- Accommodation: Sydney (3 Nights), Perth (4), Melbourne (2)
- Tours Included
- Sydney: Sydney Opera House
- Perth: Rottnest Island by Bike Self-Guided Adventure, Margaret River Explorer and Your choice of Pinnacles, Wildlife & 4WD Adventure OR Benedictine History, Swan Valley & Wildflowers
- Australian Domestic Flights – Sydney to Perth, Perth to Melbourne
- Airport Transfers
- US Domestic Flights are not included, but can be added upon request
- International Flights – Los Angeles to Sydney, Melbourne to Los Angeles (Not included, but can be included upon request)
- Add-on more of Australia and save!
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Permitted US Departure Dates: Select Dates Now – January 21, 2019
Starting Price Reflects Travel during select dates, March 30 – September 24, 2018*
Booking Code: ST-TA140
Deal Expires April 30, 2018
Add-on 3 Nights in Hobart from $549*
Extend your vacation with a stop in Hobart, Tasmania! This package includes everything in the Australia Highlights Coast to Coast Package plus:
- 3 Nights in Hobart
- A Hobart City Tour
- Hobart Airport Transfers
- The Australian Domestic Flights to get you there!
Add-on 4 Nights in Cairns & The Great Barrier Reef from $799*
Add the Great Barrier Reed to your vacation! This package includes everything in the Australian Highlights Coast to Coast Package plus:
- 4 Nights in Cairns
- A day out on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cairns Airport Transfers
- Additional Australian Domestic flights to get you there!
Unique Coasts, Amazing Natural Wonders, the Friendliest Wildlife and World Class Cities…All in One Vacation!
Do you want something more out of your next vacation? Sure, living it up on the beach with a round of drinks under the sun is always a welcome break.
But are you interested in the most extraordinary sights Earth has to offer? How about the magical line on the globe where you can literally see the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean collide? Or salt lakes with a pink hue? Do you want to spot whales or take a selfie with quokkas, known as the happiest animals in the world? Do you want to explore surreal desert landscapes, cool off in lush forests and relax in world-class cities?
Do it all and discover unique natural wonders of the world with this Australia Coast to Coast vacation package!
Start your journey in Sydney, where you’ll enjoy three nights in a stylish 4-Star hotel. Your accommodation is located between Darling Harbour and the CBD, a few minutes away from top Sydney attractions. On your first day in the city, take a tour of the Sydney Opera House and learn about how this architectural masterpiece almost wasn’t built. There’s always more to this city than meets the eye, and you’ll have two free days to explore Sydney at your own pace.
If you’re all about catching the top must-see attractions, you’ll want to get your hands on a Sydney Harbour Cruise Express Pass. The pass is good for 48 hours so you’ll have plenty of time to see all the sights!
You may want to delight your senses on a wine tasting tour throughout the Hunter Valley Wine region, or journey to a unique World Heritage region – the Blue Mountains. For a little more adventure, dare to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge on a guided Bridgeclimb. That’ll be an unforgettable way to see the city!
After your stay in Sydney, depart for Western Australia to Perth. Your 4-Star hotel is the perfect base to explore Perth’s buzzing nightlife, burgeoning food and art scene.
Feel the invigorating warmth of Australia’s sunniest capital city.
Are you missing the beach yet? Will 63 beaches do?
On your first day in Perth you’ll travel a short distance to an entire world away – Rottnest Island.
- Cycle to the salt lakes and see the unreal waters with soft pink hues.
- Meet the quokkas roaming around the island. These small, friendly creatures will often go straight up to visitors. Their irresistible smiles will have you snapping dozens of selfies.
- Take a tour of Wadjemup Lighthouse and see how a real working lighthouse operates.
- Stock up at the general store for a picnic lunch at a scenic spot. You’ll want to mind the quokkas – there’s a gate to keep them out!
- Head to West End Boardwalk for the chance to spot migrating whales.
- If you’re truly missing the beach, head to one of the island’s many beaches for a lazy day of relaxation on soft white sand, swimming in shallow waters, surfing in Strickland Bay or snorkeling at Radar Reef.
This truly unique island is like nothing you’ve done before. And when in Western Australia, only more unique experiences await.
Your next day in Perth will have you traveling to Margaret River. This area is blessed with natural beauty and amazing sights. See ancient fossils, the line where two oceans and enjoy gourmet food and wine along the way!
- Prepare for the day with morning tea at Busselton Jetty, the longest timber jetty in the southern hemisphere stretching across idyllic Geographe Bay.
- Stops at a Margaret River brewery and winery to indulge in a lunch of locally-sourced produce and complimentary beer and wine tastings.
- Experience the magic of gothic Mammoth Cave and see the stunning stalactites and stalagmites in its large limestone chambers. Here you’ll find the fossilized remains of long-extinct Australian Megafauna!
- Drive through the enormous karri trees of Boranup Forest.
- Lookout to incredible ocean views where the Indian and Southern Pacific Oceans meet from Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, situated in Australia’s furthest southwestern point.
- Explore the township of Margaret River and grab a souvenir or a refreshing pint to finish off the day.
This region is sure to leave a lasting impression on you. Serene bays, intricate caves and delectable eats – every stop will be an unforgettable highlight!
Ready to choose your own adventure? Spend your last day in Perth on one of two tours exploring more of Western Australia.
Want to see world-renowned national parks and mystical landscapes, native wildlife and feel the thrill of a 4-wheel drive over the biggest sand dunes? You’ll want to choose the Pinnacles, Wildlife and 4WD adventure.
- Walk through the Caversham Wildlife Park and see friendly koalas, wombats and kangaroos.
- Learn about the local lobster fishing industry on a tour of a live lobster processing plant. If you’re feeling a bit tempted, upgrade your fish and chips lunch to the special Lobster Lunch.
- Stroll through the eerie desert landscape of Nambung National Park and see the famous Pinnacles, sharp limestone formations jutting toward the sky.
- Get your heart racing as you speed through the large sand dunes of Lancelin on a sandboarding and 4WD adventure.
- Spot the impressive wildflowers decorating the region whilst they are in season between September and November.
If regional history, art and wine are more of your thing, we’ve got the perfect tour for you. Discover New Norcia, Australia’s only monastic town established by Spanish Benedictine monks in 1847 and see its unique blend of European and Aboriginal history come to life in the town’s museum and splendid architecture.
- See extraordinary artifacts and masterpieces in New Norcia’s museum and art gallery.
- Marvel at the Spanish and gothic architecture of Abbey Church, St. Gertrude’s College and New Norcia Hotel.
- Travel through scenic Swan Valley Wine Region and taste gourmet delights such as chocolate, nougat and nuts. Enjoy afternoon tea paired with wine.
- Stop to view the wildflowers bursting with color whilst they are in season between September and November.
After your adventures in Perth, you’ll fly to Melbourne. Spend two nights in an apartment style hotel and see why Melbourne is constantly voted as the World’s Most Livable City.
Your accommodation is just a short walk away from top Melbourne highlights such as the Queen Victoria Market, Harbour Esplanade and Federation Square.
You’ll have a free day to explore Melbourne’s vibrant art and food scene, tucked away in its intricate laneways and shopping arcades. We recommend taking our favorite walking tour of the city, taking you to Melbourne’s hidden laneways and exploring the eclectic bars, restaurants, cafes and shops embedded in the alleys.
Or maybe you’ll want to finish your Australia vacation with a bang and see the Melbourne sunrise on a hot air balloon flight over the city. Gaze at Yarra River that passes through the city and spot one of many parks you may want to visit after your flight. You’ll be riding the high for the rest of your day.
As the sun sets on your last day in Melbourne, you’ll look back on your incredible Australian coast to coast vacation with a smile on your face.
You’ve seen amazing natural wonders and surreal landscapes, tasted fantastic food and wine, met bewildering wildlife and also spent time at amazing beaches. This will be a vacation with fascinating experiences friends will want to hear about and lasting memories for years to come. The best part – you barely had to do any work! As your Australian Travel Specialists, we’ll make sure this is a reality.
Let’s start planning your Australia Vacation today!
Still haven’t seen enough?
Australia is a large country – it’s difficult to see all the highlights in one trip. With regions full of lush rainforests, endless beaches, rugged mountains and desert landscapes, this land of unique contrasts will always surprise you with every visit. See more of its stunning natural beauty by adding on 3 nights in the pristine wilderness of Tasmania. You’ll stay in Hobart, the capital of Tasmania, in a centrally located accommodation situated just a block from Hobart’s picturesque waterfront. A city sights tour awaits on your first day, where you’ll see highlights such as the Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens, the remains of the Female Factory – a once only-female prison – and so much more.
You’ll have a free day to explore this eclectic waterfront city. Head to Salamanca Place where you’ll find 19th century warehouses now housing cafes, restaurants and galleries. Discover the burgeoning art and music scene at Salamanca Arts Center or the world-renowned Museum of Old and New Art.
Your vacation will now encompass the highlights of Australia’s magnificent coasts, all in one grand trip. The experiences and memories will be unforgettable – and you hardly had to do a thing! As your Australia Destination Specialists, we’ll make sure all you need to worry about is relaxing on your trip of a lifetime.
Experience tropical Australia
Begin your Australia vacation with 4 nights in Cairns. This seaside town is a gateway to one of Australia’s top destinations for natural wonders of the world – the Great Barrier Reef. You’ll spend a day out on the reef exploring this incredible underwater wonderland. Don’t want to get wet? Don’t let that get in you way of seeing this spectacular natural marvel! See the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible, a glass bottom boat or in an underwater observatory, all included in your Great Barrier Reef package. Snorkeling equipment is also included for those who want to get up close and personal to the colorful marine life.
Your next day is free to explore Cairns and visit the local Marlin Jetty, Esplanade or Night Markets. You may even want to venture out to the Daintree Rainforest, the oldest rainforest in the world! Once you’ve rounded out your vacation in Cairns you’ll be sure that you enjoyed the essential Aussie experiences in one unforgettable trip. All it takes is connecting with our Destination Specialists and we’ll handle all the planning and arrangements!
*Terms & Conditions:
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|