Australia Travel Deal | Australia’s Best Kept Secrets
8 Days Airlie Beach (Whitsundays) & Noosa (Sunshine Coast) from $1,899*
Enjoy The Great Barrier Reef, Australian Wilderness & The Sunshine Coast Like a Local
- Accommodation – Airlie Beach (3 Nights), Noosa (3)
- International Flights on Virgin Australia- Los Angeles to Brisbane (Return)
- Tours – Airlie Beach: Pioneer Bay Cruise, Noosa: BBQ Lunch Wilderness Cruise & Canoe Adventure
- Airport Transfers
- Australia Domestic Flights – Brisbane to Proserpine (Return)
- US Domestic Flights – Add-ons are available. Ask your Destination Specialist for details.
- Free Days to Explore Australia’s Best Kept Secrets
- This itinerary can be tailored to suit your needs
- Premium Economy & Business Class upgrades available
To Book: 888-359-2877 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm CT USA)
Permitted US Departure Dates: January 19 – March 22 & April 3 – October 23, 2018
Starting price can be found: January 22 – March 21, 2018 departing the US Monday – Wednesday
Booking Code: ST-Q15
|About Australia is proud to be an ARC Accredited Agency, part of the most select group of dedicated professionals in the U.S. travel industry recognized as having met stringent financial, personnel, and security requirements. About Australia’s ARC # 45581863|
Add-On What You Love!
Select the additional tour/s you would like by clicking on the image, then click the “Take This Trip” button below.
Discover why the Aussies don’t want you to know about this amazing region.
Do you spend your day dreaming about escaping the monotone routine of regular life? Do you fantasize about the perfect vacation to a tropical paradise? Want to experience something new and discover the hidden gems of your destination?
Start living the dream and escape to Australia’s hidden paradise with this Australia travel deal.
When Aussies look to get away from it all, they make their escape to the Whitsundays and Sunshine Coast. And now, you can too!
Arrive at Airlie Beach, gateway to the Whitsundays Islands, after a comfortable flight with Virgin Australia. You’ll find yourself immersed in the carefree, holiday feel of Airlie Beach, surrounded by lush green rainforests and crystal-clear blue waters. Your 3-night stay in this vibrant seaside town will show you why this is Australia’s tropical haven:
- The heart of the Great Barrier Reef
- Access to the world famous Whitehaven Beach
- Active and social atmosphere
- Pristine lagoon and secluded beaches
On your first night, you’ll witness the spectacular sunsets of Airlie Beach on a 2-hour cruise around Pioneer Bay in a purpose-built catamaran. Relax and enjoy a refreshing glass of champagne and a platter of nibbles while cruising on the calm waters of the bay. The glorious view of the romantic sunset lighting up Airlie Beach and the licensed bar on board will have you in vacation mode in no time.
The endless expanse of the ocean is at your fingertips in Airlie Beach.
With the Great Barrier Reef Adventure tour, you’ll spend the day exploring the colorful underwater world through a range of interactive adventures. Discover the reef in your own style:
- Snorkel at your leisure to see magnificent corals and unique marine life. All snorkeling gear and suits are provided.
- View colorful schools of fish only inches from you through full length windows in an incredible underwater viewing observatory.
- Board a semi submarine and explore the reef with informative commentary along your journey. You’ll be a Great Barrier Reef expert before you know it!
- Try your hand at fishing around the Whitsundays with a 1/2 day charter.
- Fly in a helicopter to take in the heavenly swirls of pure white sand and turquoise waters of the Whitsundays by air. You’ll arrive at Whitehaven Beach, recently voted the Best Beach of the South Pacific in proper style!
- Sail across all 74 island wonders of the Whitsundays on a romantic couple’s adventure with gourmet meals and some together time on Whitehaven Beach.
- Get your adenine pumping with a speedy ocean raft tour of the Whitsundays. This award winning tour also includes time on Whitehaven Beach.
After your stay in Airlie Beach you’ll head to the Sunshine Coast, where Aussies go for a rejuvenating beach holiday. Feel the revitalizing warmth of Australia’s most enviable beach culture in Noosa. The endless beaches, lush rainforest surrounds and genuine hospitality will make you never want to leave.
Here you’ll discover one of Australia’s best kept secrets: the Noosa Everglades. You’ll spend a day touring its untouched wilderness and natural beauty, named as one of only two everglade wetlands on all of Earth:
- Cruise the calm and quiet waters of the Noosa River, also known as the River of Mirrors. See the ancient, tropical landscape perfectly reflected on the water below you.
- Over 44% of Australia’s bird species live in this amazing region, along with over 700 native animals. Take the chance to spot and photograph the abundant wildlife around you.
- Stop at historic and picturesque Harry’s Hut and enjoy a delicious Australian BBQ lunch prepared by your tour guide.
- Gently canoe on the waters and relax in the quiet grandeur and peace that you’ll only find in the Everglades.
After your wilderness exploration, take a free day to discover the best of the Sunshine Coast – there’s something for everyone!
- Visit the Australia Zoo or take a day trip out to World Heritage-listed Fraser Island.
- Take a romantic Gondola Ride on the Noosa River into the brilliant tropical sunset.
- Learn how to surf and ride the waves of the Sunshine Coast that has all the local surfers raving.
- Spend the day relaxing beachside on one of many postcard-perfect beaches along the coast.
- Wander through national parks and trails.
- Experience true hospitality at charming beachfront cafes, stylish restaurants and bars.
- Visit vibrant farmers markets and create your own cuisine at one of many cooking schools.
The bustling and friendly beach atmosphere of the Sunshine Coast will have you feeling like a local.
Don’t be surprised if you find you don’t want to leave this special region of Australia. Where else can you experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and lush everglades coupled with a tropical paradise?
Discover Australia’s hidden paradise and vacation like a local!
Book your trip now to take advantage of the special deals we negotiated with our partners in Australia. You’ll save on airfare, accommodations and tours!
Images Courtesy of Tourism and Events Queensland
*Terms & Conditions: