- Accommodation - Malolo Island (4 Nights), First Landing Beach (3)
- All Domestic and International Flights not included per your request
- Shuttle Transfers - Nadi Airport to Denarau Marina, Denarau Marina to First Landing Beach Accommodation, First Landing Beach Accommodation to Nadi Airport
- Launch/Transfer - Denarau Marina to Malolo Island Accommodation (Return)
- Day Tours Included - First Landing Beach: Sleeping Giant Zipline Tour, Sigatoka River Safari
- All other Day Tours listed are Optional (Not Included)
- Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (additional US$15.00 per person)
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- Itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
9 Days / 7 Nights – Fiji
Come to a land full of legends and rich culture and let us prepare you with a perfect balance of exciting adventures and time for you to relax or explore at your own pace. This Fiji vacation package is perfect for families, couples, groups, or singles who want to get away and relax, but have plenty of stories to tell when they get home.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
Travel from the airport to Denarau Marina.
Travel by boat from Port Denarau to Malolo Island.
Enjoy 4 nights at a four star accommodation in the Mamanuca Islands.
Malolo Island Fiji is an idyllic island paradise where you can escape the stress of modern living and relax amongst golden sandy beaches, abundant coral reefs, swaying coconut palms and azure seas. Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort perfect for families and couples alike. At Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. 100% owned by a local Fijian family, Malolo is all about reconnecting with family and friends without the distractions of “mod-cons”. Malolo is the way the world should be, where you are greeted by the sounds of the coconut trees swaying and the ocean lapping the shore, under the bluest of skies by day and a blanket of stars by night.
Travel by boat from Malolo Island to Port Denarau.
Shuttle Transfer from Port Denarau to First Landing.
Spend 3 nights in an enchanting tropical gem on the Nalamu Beach at Vuda Point in Fiji.
According to local legend, the first Fijians arrived around 1500 BC, landing on the beach at this resort.
First Landing Beach is nestled amidst magnificent tropical gardens, majestic palms and massive rain trees, just fifteen minutes by road from Nadi International Airport -and blessed with the only natural white sand beach in Nadi area. The beach faces due west, giving breathtaking sunsets across the nearby islands. We pride ourselves on personal attention to our guests, and the genuine hospitality of our staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one. First Landing Beach Resort & Villas is the perfect location for a destination stay in Fiji, or in combination with an outer island resort or cruise. We are the ideal resort for a short stop over stay in Fiji as we are close to many nearby activities and sites of interest. Access to nearby islands is easy from the First Landing marina in front of the mainland. Local legend recalls the first Fijians landed on our beach. Come down and learn about the fascinating history, culture and natural heritage.
Upgrade from the Garden View Bure. Please ask your associate.
Today you’ll travel the awe inspiring Sigatoka River. This is the longest river on the island of Viti Levu, running from the hills of the Navosa Province down to the sand dunes in Kulukulu.
You will begin your journey from your resort and transfered to Sigatoka. From there you’ll enjoy a scenic cruise into the Sigatoka valley, discovering the fertile area known as the salad bowl of Fiji.
You’ll board the jet boat and begin your journey up the Sigatoka river. Your informative guide will inform you of the history of the region, including its cannibal past! You will be able to see fish and rocks lining the river bottom.
Upon arrival at the village destination, you will recieve a warm welcome by the villagers.
You will begin your journey from your resort and transferred to Sigatoka. From there you’ll enjoy a scenic cruise into the Sigatoka valley, discovering the fertile area known as the salad bowl of Fiji.
Your village visit ends with traditional Fijian singing and dancing and it’s time to board your jet boat again for the return trip.
Get ready for an amazing rainforest canopy tour like no other!
Using a Zipline, also known as Flying Fox, Zip Wire or Ariel Runway, you will feel the rush of adrenalin pump through your veins as you whoosh from platform to platform, 30metres (100ft)
above the forest floor with speeds reaching up to 60km/hr.! A series of eight thrilling Ziplines many over 200 metres long gives you the opportunity to experience a side of the islands that you never knew existed.
Shuttle Transfer from First Landing to Nadi Airport.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.