- Accommodation - Likuliku Lagoon Resort (5 Nights)
- International Flights - not included (as per your own arrangements)
- US Domestic Flights - not included (as per your own arrangements)
- Shuttle Transfers - Nadi Airport to Accommodation (Return)
- Boat Transfer - Denarau to Likuliku (Return)
- All Other Day Tours are Optional and not included
- Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (US$15.00 per person)
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- This Fiji vacation can be customized or combined with other destinations like Australia and New Zealand.
Let Fiji take your breath away on this seven day holiday at the Likuliku Lagoon Resort. This luxurious trip is meant to provide total relaxation and restoration, with the opportunity for some special and memorable experiences as well.
Shortly after departing Los Angeles you will be served dinner and you will be given breakfast before landing in Nadi.
Relax, watch some movies, and try to get some sleep!
Please confirm with the airline at check-in that they have all your Frequent Flyer information on record (if applicable).
Travel from the airport to Denarau Marina.
Travel by boat from Port Denarau to Likuliku.
Spend 5 amazing nights at Fiji’s most unique ‘adults only’ luxury escape, a special place designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture, and is embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people.
From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the style. Located 16 miles from Nadi International Airport, this luxury resort is set amongst tropical gardens, steps from the beach and Lagoon. All Bures feature ocean views, air conditioning, fridge, plunger coffee and tea facilities, mini-bars on request, telephones, music systems, flat-screen monitors with DVD players (select Bures only), free WiFi, iron, hair dryer, robes, separate bathroom including an outdoor shower (rinsing only shower in select Bures), bathing pavilion with bath (select Bures only), lounge areas, overhead fans, spacious decks, private plunge pool (select Bures only). All comprise one (1) king size bed suitable for a maximum of two (2) adults only. Due to the nature of the experience being offered , there are no televisions in the Bures, however, there is an entertainment lounge in the Central Facility featuring a satellite TV.
The Resort has excursions and adventures to fill just about every hour of every day including: Scuba diving, Fishing ranging from hand line to sport fishing, Water skiing, Village tours, Dolphin Spotting.
A gymnasium complimentary to guests is available as well as a spa that specializes in traditional and local therapies utilizing the beautiful products of “Pure Fiji”. Complimentary Wireless “hotspots” and two internet desks are available in the Central Facility and a Boutique offering guests unique fashion and accessories in addition to local and traditional arts and crafts.
Travel by boat from Likuliku to Port Denarau.
Travel from the Denarau Marina to the Nadi Airport.
Depart Fiji from the International Airport and fly to Los Angeles. Note: You will be traveling back across the International Date Line so you will gain a day. You actually arrive in the USA on the same day you leave Fiji.
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.