- All inclusive
- Fully escorted luxury coach travel
- 4 – 5 star boutique accommodations
- Hotel porterage (we’ll handle your luggage for you!)
- Welcome Reception
- Accommodation – Alice Springs – Crowne Plaza Lasseters (1 Night), Kings Canyon – Kings Canyon Resort (1), Uluru (Ayers Rock) – Sails in the Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort (2), Alice Springs – Crowne Plaza Lasseters (1)
- Meals – 5 Full buffet breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 4 Dinners with wine (including Farewell Dinner), Uluru Sunset drinks
- US Domestic Flights – (Not included, but can be added to your quote)
- International Flights – Los Angeles to Alice Springs, Alice Springs to Los Angeles (Not included, but can be added to your quote)
- Day Tours – Alice Springs: Historic Alice Springs tour; West MacDonnell Ranges tour; 4WD Giles Track; Kings Canyon: Sunrise Canyon Walk, Aboriginal Cultural experience; Uluru: Sunset Viewing, Uluru Cultural tour, Kata Tjuta Walk, Field of Light
- Transfers – Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
Day 1: Alice Springs
Immerse yourself in the historic Alice Springs Telegraph Station precinct and learn about the overland telegraph line as you discover its historic buildings. Explore the West MacDonnell Ranges on a walk through the dramatic Simpsons Gap. Relish spectacular views across Alice Springs from Anzac Hill before some free time to explore the town or relax by your resort pool. Join your fellow guests at the Tali restaurant for a Welcome Dinner.
Hotel Crowne Plaza Lasseters
Dinner with wine included
Day 2: Alice Springs – Kings Canyon
Now you’re off the beaten track exploring along the 4WD Giles Track crossing driver river beds and outback landscapes to Kings Canyon Resort. The flickering glow of this evenings fire under the canopy of a starry southern hemisphere sky is the perfect accompaniment to your Under a Desert Moon highlight dinner. This degustation dinner with matching wines is the perfect indulgent end to the day.
Hotel Kings Canyon Resort
Breakfast, Lunch & Highlight Dinner included
Day 3: Kings Canyon – Uluru
Gaze across the deep chasm at the edge of Kings Canyon as you embark on a sunrise 6km rim walk past the domed ‘Lost City’ and down into the luscious ‘Garden of Eden’. Immerse yourself while visiting the Wanmarra Community with local Aboriginal people and learn about the Luritja and Pertame people’s spiritual connection to the land. Discover bush food and bush medicine used for spirituality and healing. Wandering across desert landscapes leaving Kings Canyon behind and arriving for lunch at Curtin Springs Station, a vast farming property. Feel the stirring of something bigger than you as you arrive in Ayers Rock Resort, your launchpad to Australia’s fiery heart in the Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park. This afternoon, travelling to Uluru as the day fades, the outback sun bids a fiery farewell. This is the perfect backdrop for included sparkling sundowners while overlooking Uluru.
Hotel Sails in the Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort (2 Nights)
Breakfast & Lunch included
Day 4: Uluru and Kata Tjuta
Enjoy a relaxed start to the day before exploring, and learning about the spiritual connection the local Anangu caretakers have with the land. Skirt the red walls of Uluru, hear ancient tales and see rock art, and then visit Mutitjulu Waterhole. Relax by the resort pool or take to the skies to see Uluru from above before an afternoon visit to Kata Tjuta for a walk through Walpa Gorge. The evening enjoy dinner at Ilkari Restaurant.
Breakfast & Dinner with wine included
Day 5: Uluru – Alice Springs
Observe the shifting lights of Bruce Munro’s impressive Field of Light art installation as the desert awakens and the sunrise lights up across Uluru. Traverse the vast and fascinating outback, before arriving in Alice Springs. Enjoy free time to wander around the town. The Todd Street Mall has cafés and Aboriginal art galleries to explore. This evening, immerse yourself against the backdrop of the outback at an open-air bush BBQ Celebration Dinner. Located off the beaten track in the heart of the East MacDonnell Ranges, you’ll enjoy drinks as a bush balladeer sings classic Australian songs and shares stories of outback living, under the Southern Hemisphere’s Milky Way.
Hotel Crowne Plaza Lasseters
Breakfast & Farewell Dinner included
Day 6: Farewell Alice Springs
Relax this morning as your journey comes to an end. You might choose to take an optional hot air balloon ride to experience the scenic landscapes of the outback before your journey comes to an end.
All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
Any flights referred to in the itinerary are not included in the land content price. We will include the price of all flights in your custom quote.
Single supplements apply.