- Accommodation - Mana Island (5 Nights), Hideaway Resort (2)
- US Domestic Flights - not included (as per your own arrangements)
- International Flights - not included (as per your own arrangements)
- Day Tours - River Safari
- Shuttle Transfers - Nadi Airport to Denarau Marina (Return), Nadi Airport to Hideaway Resort (Return)
- Launch Transfers - Denarau Marina to Mana Island (Return)
- All Other Day Tours are Optional and not included
- Visa only required for some South Pacific countries; $15 visa fee per person where applicable.
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- Itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
9 Days / 7 Nights – Fiji
There is truly nothing quite like the picturesque beaches in Fiji. Spend nine days soaking up the sun on Mana Island and The Coral Coast and chose from a wide selection of relaxing to exciting tours to add.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
Travel from the airport to Denarau Marina.
Travel by boat from Port Denarau to Mana Island.
Enjoy 5 nights accommodation at the beautiful Mana Island Resort & Spa.
Upon arrival at Mana, check in and fill your day with activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. There is an array of activities and experiences on offer to keep even the most active of guests occupied throughout your stay. Complimentary activities includes use of non-motorized water sports equipement from the Boat Bure. Blessed with pristine waters, Mana is the ideal setting for aquatic activities like snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, diving and swimming to name but a few and Extra activities such as Diving, Sport fishing, other off-site excursions etc at guest own expense or choose a Fijian-style massage or select any number of natural beauty and body treatments to soothe your soul at Mana’s spa during your stay ( Extra activities & Spa treatments available at guest’s own expense).
Travel by boat from Mana Island to Port Denarau.
Travel from the Denarau Marina to the Nadi Airport.
Travel from the airport to your vacation accommodation.
Spend 2 nights in an enchanting tropical gem on the Coral Coast, an idyllic South Pacific escape.
Take in the pristine coral beaches and majestic lagoons with year round warm tropical waters at a Fiji Resort & Spa. You have the opportunity to experience the real Fiji by visiting the friendly locals in their village along with some of Fiji’s amazing natural attractions. From the hot springs and ancient caves of Busa to a tour along the Sigatoka river through tropical rainforests to tiny and hospitable local villages.
Travel the awe-inspiring Sigatoka River – the longest river on the island of Viti Levu, running from the hills of the Navosa Province down to the sand dunes in Kulukulu.
You begin your journey from your accommodation and will be transferred to Sigatoka. From there, you’ll enjoy a scenic drive into the Sigatoka valley, discovering the fertile area known as the salad bowl of Fiji.
After boarding your jet boat and starting your journey upriver, you will hear about the history of the region, including its cannibal past! Children from the many villages that line the river wave as you cruise past and the water is so clear you will be able to see fish and rocks lining the river bottom.
Upon arrival at the village destination, you will receive a warm welcome by the villagers. Many travelers choose to bring gifts for the village children. Books, school supplies and toys are warmly received.
You will then visit the village Chief’s bure (house) or community hall and take part in a kava ceremony, before a tour of the village and a traditional Fijian lunch, including wonderful fresh tropical fruit.
Your village visit ends with traditional Fijian singing and dancing and it’s time to board your jet boat again for the return trip.
Daily, except Sunday
AM or PM departure
– Return mini-coach transfers from accommodation
– Safari Jet Boat ride
– Village tour
– Contribution to selected village
– Traditional welcome (kava) ceremony
– Fijian tropical lunch, entertainment and dancing
– Bottle of water
– Complimentary sarong for ladies
– Shopping/meal discounts at local establishments
Need to Know:
Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Please bring sunglasses, sunscreen, camera and bottle of water. Please note that adverse weather conditions may result in cancellation or amendment to the itinerary. The boat must remain at speed during rain events which may result in some discomfort. You will be visiting undeveloped areas of Fiji, so may encounter muddy conditions. Please dress accordingly.
Travel from your vacation accommodation to the airport.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.