- Accommodation - Likuliku Lagoon Resort (5 Nights), Nadi (2)
- US Domestic & International Flights - not included (as per your own arrangements)
- Day Tours - Whales Tale Day Cruise
- Shuttle Transfers - Nadi Airport to Denarau Marina, Denarau Marina to Nadi Accommodation, Nadi Accommodation to Airport
- Launch Transfers - Denarau Marina to Likuliku Lagoon Resort (Return)
- All Other Day Tours are Optional and not included
- Visa only required for some South Pacific countries; $15 visa fee per person where applicable.
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- Itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
9 Days / 7 Nights – Fiji
Honeymooners love this package, as do those who just need a romantic time away from the busyness of life. You will be transported to utter perfection with every luxury awaiting you at your resort. Enjoy the pools and spas as well as the immaculate beaches at your leisure, and add a day tour out on a boat or perhaps try your hand at snorkeling. The choices are all yours with this customizable romantic holiday.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
Travel from the airport to Denarau Marina.
Travel by boat from Port Denarau to Likuliku.
Spend 5 amazing nights at Fiji’s most unique ‘adults only’ luxury escape, a special place designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture, and is embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people.
From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the style. Located 16 miles from Nadi International Airport, this luxury resort is set amongst tropical gardens, steps from the beach and Lagoon. All Bures feature ocean views, air conditioning, fridge, plunger coffee and tea facilities, mini-bars on request, telephones, music systems, flat-screen monitors with DVD players (select Bures only), free WiFi, iron, hair dryer, robes, separate bathroom including an outdoor shower (rinsing only shower in select Bures), bathing pavilion with bath (select Bures only), lounge areas, overhead fans, spacious decks, private plunge pool (select Bures only). All comprise one (1) king size bed suitable for a maximum of two (2) adults only. Due to the nature of the experience being offered , there are no televisions in the Bures, however, there is an entertainment lounge in the Central Facility featuring a satellite TV.
The Resort has excursions and adventures to fill just about every hour of every day including: Scuba diving, Fishing ranging from hand line to sport fishing, Water skiing, Village tours, Dolphin Spotting.
A gymnasium complimentary to guests is available as well as a spa that specializes in traditional and local therapies utilizing the beautiful products of “Pure Fiji”. Complimentary Wireless “hotspots” and two internet desks are available in the Central Facility and a Boutique offering guests unique fashion and accessories in addition to local and traditional arts and crafts.
Travel by boat from Likuliku to Port Denarau.
Travel from the Denarau Marina to the Nadi Airport.
Travel from the airport to your vacation accommodation.
Begin your rest and relaxation on the Island of Fiji. Your vacation accommodation is right on the beach. Only a short distance from the airport so you will not waste precious time.
The five star vacation resort is set along absolute beachfront, adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club and features 296 rooms, each with private balcony overlooking the ocean. Features include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pool, international health spa and the most extensive conference facilities in Fiji. A marina and cultural temples are located close by.
“Whale’s Tale” presents ‘A Taste of the Islands’: Aboard the magnificent 100-foot schooner “Whales Tale”, Fiji’s ultimate 1 day spectacular champagne sail cruise to the Blue Lagoons and beaches of the Mamanuca Islands and featuring an escape to your own private & exclusive Uninhabited Island Paradise.
Our all-inclusive voyage starts with a champagne continental breakfast and includes snorkelling, all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, gourmet buffet lunch and entertainment. Departs 7 days a week from Port Denarau. Route of Trip: Guests shall visit own uninhabited & Private Island and sail/cruise by (Non Stopping) at least four additional Islands in the Mamanuca Group.
Travel from your vacation accommodation to the airport.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
|Approximate Pricing||Double Occupancy||Sole Occupancy||Permitted USA Departure Dates & Fare Rules|
|Land Content Only||$4,344||$7,261||International return flights from the USA are not included. Please see detailed itinerary (above) for more information on inclusions. Itinerary can commence any day (subject to availability).|
|Special (Economy Class)||$6,331||$9,248||
May 19 2017 - Dec 31 2020
Future Fare Rates not guaranteed. Estimate Only.
International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable, Non-Changeable. Other Dates may also apply. For details phone Toll-Free: (888)359 2877
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.