- Accommodation - Malolo Island (4 Nights), First Landing Beach (3)
- All Domestic and International Flights not included per your request
- Shuttle Transfers - Nadi Airport to Denarau Marina, Denarau Marina to First Landing Beach Accommodation, First Landing Beach Accommodation to Nadi Airport
- Launch/Transfer - Denarau Marina to Malolo Island Accommodation (Return)
- Day Tours Included - First Landing Beach: Sleeping Giant Zipline Tour, Sigatoka River Safari
- All other Day Tours listed are Optional (Not Included)
- Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (additional US$15.00 per person)
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- Itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
9 Days / 7 Nights – Fiji
Combine the restoration offered by pristine Fijian beaches with adventure and excitement by selecting this package. Between swimming and walking along the beach at sunset, take a ride on the Sleeping Giant Zip Line and cruise on to the Sigatoka River Safari. While in Fiji you will certainly rest and relax and you’ll also have a blast!
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
Travel from the airport to Denarau Marina.
Travel by boat from Port Denarau to Malolo Island.
Enjoy 4 nights at a four star accommodation in the Mamanuca Islands.
Malolo Island Fiji is an idyllic island paradise where you can escape the stress of modern living and relax amongst golden sandy beaches, abundant coral reefs, swaying coconut palms and azure seas. Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort perfect for families and couples alike. At Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. 100% owned by a local Fijian family, Malolo is all about reconnecting with family and friends without the distractions of “mod-cons”. Malolo is the way the world should be, where you are greeted by the sounds of the coconut trees swaying and the ocean lapping the shore, under the bluest of skies by day and a blanket of stars by night.
Travel by boat from Malolo Island to Port Denarau.
Shuttle Transfer from Port Denarau to First Landing.
Begin your rest and relaxation on the Island of Fiji. Your accommodation is right on the beach. Only a short distance from the airport so you will not waste precious time.
The five star vacation resort is set along absolute beachfront, adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club and features 296 rooms, each with private balcony overlooking the ocean. Features include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pool, international health spa and the most extensive conference facilities in Fiji. A marina and cultural temples are located close by.
Get ready for an amazing rainforest canopy tour like no other!
Using a Zipline, also known as Flying Fox, Zip Wire or Ariel Runway, you will feel the rush of adrenalin pump through your veins as you whoosh from platform to platform, 30metres (100ft)
above the forest floor with speeds reaching up to 60km/hr.! A series of eight thrilling Ziplines many over 200 metres long gives you the opportunity to experience a side of the islands that you never knew existed.
Today you’ll travel the awe inspiring Sigatoka River. This is the longest river on the island of Viti Levu, running from the hills of the Navosa Province down to the sand dunes in Kulukulu.
You will begin your journey from your resort and transfered to Sigatoka. From there you’ll enjoy a scenic cruise into the Sigatoka valley, discovering the fertile area known as the salad bowl of Fiji.
You’ll board the jet boat and begin your journey up the Sigatoka river. Your informative guide will inform you of the history of the region, including its cannibal past! You will be able to see fish and rocks lining the river bottom.
Upon arrival at the village destination, you will recieve a warm welcome by the villagers.
You will begin your journey from your resort and transferred to Sigatoka. From there you’ll enjoy a scenic cruise into the Sigatoka valley, discovering the fertile area known as the salad bowl of Fiji.
Your village visit ends with traditional Fijian singing and dancing and it’s time to board your jet boat again for the return trip.
Shuttle Transfer from First Landing to Nadi Airport.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
|Approximate Pricing||Double Occupancy||Sole Occupancy||Permitted USA Departure Dates & Fare Rules|
|Land Content Only||$2,719||$4,511||International return flights from the USA are not included. Please see detailed itinerary (above) for more information on inclusions. Itinerary can commence any day (subject to availability).|
|Special (Economy Class)||$4,706||$6,498||
May 19 2017 - Dec 31 2020
Future Fare Rates not guaranteed. Estimate Only.
International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable, Non-Changeable. Other Dates may also apply. For details phone Toll-Free: (888)359 2877
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.