- Accommodation - Malolo Island (4 Nights), First Landing Beach (3)
- All Domestic and International Flights not included per your request
- Shuttle Transfers - Nadi Airport to Denarau Marina, Denarau Marina to First Landing Beach Accommodation, First Landing Beach Accommodation to Nadi Airport
- Launch/Transfer - Denarau Marina to Malolo Island Accommodation (Return)
- Day Tours Included - First Landing Beach: Sleeping Giant Zipline Tour, Sigatoka River Safari
- All other Day Tours listed are Optional (Not Included)
- Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (additional US$15.00 per person)
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- Itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
9 Days / 7 Nights – Fiji
Combine the restoration offered by pristine Fijian beaches with adventure and excitement by selecting this package. Between swimming and walking along the beach at sunset, take a ride on the Sleeping Giant Zip Line and cruise on to the Sigatoka River Safari. While in Fiji you will certainly rest and relax and you’ll also have a blast!
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
Travel from the airport to Denarau Marina.
Travel by boat from Port Denarau to Malolo Island.
Enjoy 4 nights at a four star accommodation in the Mamanuca Islands.
Malolo Island Fiji is an idyllic island paradise where you can escape the stress of modern living and relax amongst golden sandy beaches, abundant coral reefs, swaying coconut palms and azure seas. Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort perfect for families and couples alike. At Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. 100% owned by a local Fijian family, Malolo is all about reconnecting with family and friends without the distractions of “mod-cons”. Malolo is the way the world should be, where you are greeted by the sounds of the coconut trees swaying and the ocean lapping the shore, under the bluest of skies by day and a blanket of stars by night.
Travel by boat from Malolo Island to Port Denarau.
Shuttle Transfer from Port Denarau to First Landing.
Begin your rest and relaxation on the Island of Fiji. Your accommodation is right on the beach. Only a short distance from the airport so you will not waste precious time.
The five star vacation resort is set along absolute beachfront, adjacent to the world class Denarau Golf and Racquet Club and features 296 rooms, each with private balcony overlooking the ocean. Features include a private beach, wedding chapel, swimming pool, international health spa and the most extensive conference facilities in Fiji. A marina and cultural temples are located close by.
Get ready for an amazing rainforest canopy tour like no other!
Using a Zipline, also known as Flying Fox, Zip Wire or Ariel Runway, you will feel the rush of adrenalin pump through your veins as you whoosh from platform to platform, 30metres (100ft)
above the forest floor with speeds reaching up to 60km/hr.! A series of eight thrilling Ziplines many over 200 metres long gives you the opportunity to experience a side of the islands that you never knew existed.
Today you’ll travel the awe inspiring Sigatoka River. This is the longest river on the island of Viti Levu, running from the hills of the Navosa Province down to the sand dunes in Kulukulu.
To bring the safari to life, a guide is assigned to each group and introduces passengers to the rich culture of the Fijian people and shares the history, customs and legends of the area.
You will begin your journey from your resort and transferred to Sigatoka. From there you’ll enjoy a scenic drive into the Sigatoka valley, discovering the fertile area known as the salad bowl of Fiji.
You’ll board the jet boat to venture up the Sigatoka river. Your informative guide will inform you of the history of the region, including its cannibal past! You will be able to see fish and rocks lining the river bottom.
Upon arrival at the village destination, you will receive a warm welcome by the villagers. Many travelers choose to bring gifts for the village children. Books, school supplies and toys are warmly received.
Your village visit ends with traditional Fijian singing and dancing and it’s time to board your jet boat again for the return trip.
Includes: Return mini-coach transfers from resort, Safari Jet Boat ride, village tour, traditional welcome ceremony, Fijian tropical lunch, entertainment and dancing. Also includes one bottle of water, one sarong each for ladies, 10% shopping discount valid at Tappoos/Fiji Market Sigatoka and 10% off on selected meals @ Koko’s bar on the Coral Coast.
Shuttle Transfer from First Landing to Nadi Airport.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.