- Accommodation - Castaway Island (4 Nights), Outrigger on the Lagoon (3)
- All US Domestic and International Flights not included per your request
- Shuttle Transfers - Nadi Airport to Denarau Marina, Outrigger on the Lagoon to Nadi Airport
- Launch/Transfer - Denarau Marina to Castaway Island
- Fijian Domestic Flights- Castaway Island to Outrigger on the Lagoon (Helicopter)
- Day Tours Included - Outrigger on the Lagoon: Navua River Village Tour, Sigatoka River Safari
- All other Day Tours listed are Optional (Not Included)
- Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (additional US$15.00 per person)
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- Itinerary is flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
9 Days / 7 Nights – Fiji
This trip to Fiji will allow you to marvel at the beauty around you, restore your spirit by soaking up the sun on pristine beaches, experience the rich Fijian culture first hand, and have some exciting adventures along the way. Perfect for the reader, the runner, the dare-devil, and the family with one of each, this package will not disappoint.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
Travel from the airport to Denarau Marina.
Travel by boat from Port Denarau to Castaway Island.
Your 4 star, traditionally thatched Fijian style bure (bungalow) will give you all of the comforts of a luxurious hotel while also providing Fijian flair.
The island’s 174 acres are covered with lush tropical vegetation, surrounded by white sand beaches and encircled by vibrant coral reefs. Our spacious yet secluded bures and creative island cuisine along with the warmth and genuine hospitality combine to provide a unique holiday experience.
Activities include windsurfing, paddleboarding, or sailing a catamaran around the lagoon, it’s all in a day’s activity. View the living coral reef by snorkeling or through a glass bottomed boat all with our compliments. Use of watersports equipment is available free of charge. You might want to spend an afternoon around our beautiful swimming pool or play a set of tennis at sunset. Join us on the beach every afternoon for Fiji vs. the world in beach volleyball. Board games are also available for those who prefer something less energetic.
Travel by helicopter from Castaway Island to Outrigger Resort.
Enjoy 3 nights accommodation at a luxury resort in the heart of Fiji’s Coral Coast.
Your vacation resort is set on a white sand beach, amongst 40 acres of tall palms and lush tropical landscaped gardens. The resort was designed and built to reflect the true Fijian experience and way of life, it is where traditional Fijian village meets five star luxury.
The accommodation is comprised of 205 deluxe rooms and suites, most with sweeping ocean views and 47 traditional thatched bures (bungalows). All rooms and bures feature air conditioning, Plasma flat screen TV’s with satellite channels, (plus pay per view movies), refrigerator, tea & coffee making facilities, robes, in-room safe, 24 hour room service, mini bars, Wi-Fi internet and balconies or patio’s.
Your journey begins on a motor boat which takes you up the river past villages and through scenes of untouched beauty with waterfalls and deep gorges.
Experience the thrills of fast-flowing shallow rapids along the way. Visit a village for Kava ceremony and Fijian lunch. Swim in clear, fresh mountain water and visit specialty shops, before returning down the river.
Departs from Nadi, with pickups at resorts along the way.
Today you’ll travel the awe inspiring Sigatoka River. This is the longest river on the island of Viti Levu, running from the hills of the Navosa Province down to the sand dunes in Kulukulu.
To bring the safari to life, a guide is assigned to each group and introduces passengers to the rich culture of the Fijian people and shares the history, customs and legends of the area.
You will begin your journey from your resort and transferred to Sigatoka. From there you’ll enjoy a scenic drive into the Sigatoka valley, discovering the fertile area known as the salad bowl of Fiji.
You’ll board the jet boat to venture up the Sigatoka river. Your informative guide will inform you of the history of the region, including its cannibal past! You will be able to see fish and rocks lining the river bottom.
Upon arrival at the village destination, you will receive a warm welcome by the villagers. Many travelers choose to bring gifts for the village children. Books, school supplies and toys are warmly received.
Your village visit ends with traditional Fijian singing and dancing and it’s time to board your jet boat again for the return trip.
Includes: Return mini-coach transfers from resort, Safari Jet Boat ride, village tour, traditional welcome ceremony, Fijian tropical lunch, entertainment and dancing. Also includes one bottle of water, one sarong each for ladies, 10% shopping discount valid at Tappoos/Fiji Market Sigatoka and 10% off on selected meals @ Koko’s bar on the Coral Coast.
Travel from your accommodation to the Nadi airport.
International flight (as per your own arrangements).
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.