- Rental Car - For Self-Drive though New South Wales. Base Rate only. Does not include taxes, insurance, fuel levies, drop off fees, or environmental fees
- Day Tours are Optional (not included), but can easily be included on request
- Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (US$15.00 per person) available on request
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- Additional Accommodation, Sigthseeing Day Tours, International & Domestic Flights are available on request
- Customize? Tell us what you want & our Travel Experts will design your vacation and give you a no-obligation Quote.
Self Drive New South Wales, Tweed Range:
Recommended one day sceninc drive through Wadeville, The Border Ranges Centre, Wiangaree, Sheepstation Creek Rest Area, Brindle Creek Border Ranges and Lillian Rock.
This spectacular 1 day self drive will take you along the Tweed Range scenic route and into the Border Ranges National Park. This is a self-drive filled with panoramic views, waterfalls, gleaming streams, and rocky ridges of New South Wales.
This scenic drive will allow you to see the deep green rainforests, spectacular views of Mt Warning, birdwatching, a Red Cedar believed to be 1000 years old, and so much more! Take your time, get out of the car and go for short walks within Border Ranges National Park (see full list of walks below). Try some local produce at a roadside fruit stall and take a picnic to Antarctic Beech picnic area or Brindle Creek. Don’t miss the Pinnacle Walk, this is truly a highlight of this self drive, to stand on the edge of this great caldera and experience the awe and wonder of Australia’s wildlife. Short Walks within Border Ranges National Park: The Pinnacle Lookout – 0.1 miles, 10min, easy Palm Forest Walk – 1 mile, 1hr, easy Helmholtsia Loop – 0.75 miles, 1hr, easy Red Cedar Loop – 0.5 miles, 30min, easy Falcorostrum Loop – .5 miles, 30min, easy Bar Mountain Circuit – 2 miles, 3hrs, medium (home to ancient Antarctic Beech trees) Brindle Creek Walk – 3miles one way, 3hrs, medium Rosewood Loop – 3 miles, 3hrs, medium
View Larger Map
Remember, this road trip is fully customizable. Combine it with other destinations, add accommodation, sigthseeing tours and flights (international &/or domestic).
Just let us know what you want and our Travel Experts will design your complete itinerary with a ‘no-obligation’ quote.
|Approximate Pricing||Double Occupancy||Sole Occupancy||Permitted USA Departure Dates & Fare Rules|
|Land Content Only||$300||$300||International return flights from the USA are not included. Please see detailed itinerary (above) for more information on inclusions. Itinerary can commence any day (subject to availability).|
|Special (Economy Class)||$1,440||$1,440||
Nov 16 2020 - Nov 30 2021
USA Departures: 1 April - 30 November 2021
International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable, Non-Changeable. Other Dates may also apply. For details phone Toll-Free: (888)359 2877
|Basic (Economy Class)||$2,235||$2,235||Basic: 24JUL-21SEP 2019 and 1MAY-8JUN 2020. International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable. Changeable (Fees Apply). Subject to Availability.|
|Shoulder (Economy Class)||$2,442||$2,442||Shoulder: 9JUN-23JUL 2019, 22SEP-8DEC 2019 and 1FEB-30APR 2020. International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable. Changeable (Fees Apply). Subject to Availability.|
|Peak (Economy Class)||$2,960||$2,960||Peak: 9DEC 2019 - 31JAN 2020. International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Non-Refundable. Changeable (Fees Apply. Subject to Availability.|
|Premium (Economy Class)||$5,212||$5,212||Premium Economy Class International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Change and Cancellation Fees Apply. Subject to Availability.|
|Business Class||$6,820||$6,820||Business Class International Return Flights from the USA (Los Angeles) are included. Subject to Availability.|
- a) All prices are USD$/person (including all Taxes). Subject to availability and seasonality. Other Conditions Apply (see Terms and Conditions).
- b) Land Content Only represents the pricing for the full itinerary as detailed, except the International Flights from the USA (and return) are NOT included.
- c) An Infant (Lapchild) must be less than 2 years old on the date of departure. Infant must travel with at least one adult. An infant with a seat pays the price of a Child.
- d) A Child must be aged between 2-11 years on the date of departure. Child must travel with at least one adult.