The contrast between the spectacular natural Uluru setting and the world-class gastronomic adventure on your plate is simply awe-inspiring. This is so much more than a dining experience; it’s a moment in time remembered forever.
Tali Wiru, meaning ‘beautiful dune’ in local Anangu language, encapsulates the magic of fine dining under the Southern Desert sky. Instead of walls, this open-air restaurant has magnificent views of Uluru and the distant domes of Kata Tjuta, and for unique ambiance there’s the stillness of the desert at night.
Every dish of this exclusive four-course dinner is infused with ancient native herbs and spices. Each is constructed to respect and put a spotlight on the quality and attributes of each ingredient and bring them together in harmony. Taste items such as pressed wallaby with fermented quandong as an entree, while main course could be pan roasted toothfish with coastal greens, desert oak and fermented muntries. Dessert is a chocolate taste sensation with Davidson plum, lemon myrtle, and quandong. Each dish carefully paired with premium Australian wine.
The tour finishes with a relaxing ride back to your accommodation.
Daily from April 1st – October 15th only
Departs 1 hour prior to sunset, Returns 4.5 hours later (approx.)
– Return transfers to Ayers Rock accommodation
– Unique outback setting on a private dune
– Intimate experience with tables for two
– Champagne and canapes at sunset
– Didgeridoo performance
– Table d’hote 4-course dinner with premium Australian wine
– Indigenous storyteller sharing culture, history, spirituality & the land
Need to Know
– Children 15 and under are not permitted
– This tour is not wheelchair accessible
– Please wear long pants and toe-covered shoes
– Tour may be changed or cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
– This experience can be catered to your dietary needs. Please advise of any special dietary requirements when completing your Traveler Information Form