Explore spectacular landscapes and gourmet local produce in this delicious day out where every course on the menu is a stop on your journey. On this tour you’ll visit cellar doors to taste local artisan produce.
You’ll visit the home of Bruny Island’s cheese, oysters, fudge, honey, wine and whisky to savor their produce and hear the stories behind the harvest. At every stop sit back, relax and enjoy a fully inclusive experience.
Throughout the day you’ll see incredible scenery. Take a stroll and leave your footprints in the sand of a deserted beach. The light bush of the northern island gives way to the dense rainforest of the south – this pristine wilderness is home to diverse wildlife including rare white wallabies.
See Bruny Island with a local guide who will show you the very best of what the island has to offer.
This fully inclusive gourmet experience!
Daily, except Christmas Day (December 25)
Need to Know
We suggest wearing warm, comfortable clothing. It’s a good idea to bring a jacket and don’t forget your camera as there are plenty of photo opportunities!
Departs around 7:45am
Returns around 5:30pm
– Transport to/from your Hobart Hotel
– Ferry Crossing
– Bruny Island Cheese Co – exclusive cheese experience designed by Nick Haddow owner of Bruny Island Cheese and Beer Co. You’ll meet the makers and learn how they crafted their artisan produce. Relax and enjoy generous platters of Bruny Island Cheeses and hand crafted ale.
– Get Shucked Oysters – savor the clean salty flavor of oysters straight from the shell.
– Bruny Island Cruises Cafe – delicious handmade morning tea at a beachfront cafe whilst discovering stories of early explorers and whaling heritage.
– Bruny Island Premium Wines – enjoy a wine tasting Australia’s southern-most vineyard before savoring a cellar door lunch of locally sourced produce coupled with a glass of your favorite wine.
– Bruny Island Chocolate Company – indulge in sweet treats at the Bruny Island Chocolate Company, home to handmade fudge.
– Bruny Island Honey – satisfy your sweet tooth sampling a variety of locally harvested honey.
– Bruny Island House of Whisky – taste a Tasmanian Single Malt Whisky or handcrafted Gin from the most extensive known collection of Tasmanian spirits.