Head for the dark sky of the Australian Outback to experience astral wonders like you’ve never seen them before.
This stargazing tour will take you on a fact finding journey through the southern night sky, enhancing your knowledge on astronomy and its beginnings. Your expert guide will take you through the wonderous evolution of the universe.
Take a moment to explore the vast night landscape with the complementary use of telescopes. Learn how stars are formed, why they produce light, the lifecycle of a star, the theory of ‘the Big Bang’, and much more. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to have your questions answered in an Australian outback classroom.
Departs 2 hours after sunset, Returns 1.5 hours later (approx.)
– Stargazing tour
– Learning about astronomy and its beginnings
– Interactive use of telescopes
Need to Know
– Wheelchair access available on request
– Children 15 and under admitted for free with adult purchase
– Please wear long pants and toe-covered shoes
– Tour may be changed or cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
– Outback Dinner and Star Gazing in Uluru
– Elevated Field of Light View with Dinner