A visit to the Sanctuary is a great opportunity for you to view native Australian animals in natural settings.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is voted #1 Gold Coast Wildlife Attraction and is nestled within 27 hectares of lush eucalyptus and rainforest.
Come face-to-face with extraordinary wildlife in exciting daily shows and hands-on encounters. There are so many must-do experiences. Cuddle a koala, ride the miniature train, pat a kangaroo or feed a crocodile. Discover Lost Valley as you wander your way along elevated walkways where you are able to experience and interact with exotic species such as Lemurs, Cotton-top Tamarins, Red Panda, and Capybaras along with free-flying birds and exotic reptiles and so much more…
You can walk on the wild side with 15 exciting animal encounters and experiences on offer so much animal action in one day!
Watch vets in action at one of the busiest wildlife hospitals in the world, and learn how you can help protect some of Australia’s endangered species.
Experience Aboriginal Culture – Storytelling by Dance shows or fly over to WILD SKIES Free Flight Bird Show where you will see some of Australia’s most beautiful species of birds all in this incredible new show!
You’ll find a number of different food and beverage outlets to cater to everyone’s taste, as well as options for buying the perfect Australian gift for family and friends at a number of retail outlets.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a not-for-profit organisation and reinvests all proceeds back into wildlife and conservation programs.
Open Daily 8AM – 5PM (Excluding Christmas Day (December 25) & Anzac Day (April 25)
- Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Return Transfers to/from Gold Coast Hotel
- Koala Cuddle & Photo
- Koala “Behind the Scenes” Experience – Get up close and personal to one of Australia’s biggest icons. Learn about the koala’s features, habitat, reproduction, gum species preferences and other quirky little facts about these gorgeous critters.
- Koala Nursery Experience – Get a VIP experience in the Koala Nursery and meet our new additions here at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Treetop Challenge – Located inside Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, the TreeTop Challenge will get your adrenaline pumping! With 80 huge TreeTop Challenges, including 11 insane ziplines, we guarantee you will have an unforgettable day of thrills, action and adventure.